African mob cheers on rape, killing of woman who served ‘forbidden fish’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obama let millions of animals like this into america. This is black "culture" and one more reason why diversity destroys.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/10/mob-cheers-on-rape-killing-of-woman-who-served-forbidden-fish/

oct 10 2017 A woman was raped, whipped and beheaded before a cheering mob in the Democratic Republic of Congo — as punishment for dishing up “forbidden fish” to a group of rebels who then drank her blood.

The atrocity in the main square of Luebo, in the province of Kasaï-Occidental, occurred on April 8 and was captured in stomach-churning video that only emerged this week, France 24 reported.

“They said she gave them beans that contained pieces of a small, local fish,” a Luebo resident told France 24 about the eatery owner.

Disgusting. Looks like what the KKK would do during Jim Crow, and what they would like to do again. You know, raping people, burning people alive, hanging them from trees. Very KKK.
This is totally abhorrent, but don't try to post these things for political/racist purposes here in the U.S. It won't fly. We must rid the world of this, including right here at home. We must rid ourselves the scum who would do these things, including the fake "Christian" preachers who advocate the killings of LGBTs (of which I am not one), and others.

Disgusting. Looks like what the KKK would do during Jim Crow, and what they would like to do again. You know, raping people, burning people alive, hanging them from trees. Very KKK.
This is totally abhorrent, but don't try to post these things for political/racist purposes here in the U.S. It won't fly. We must rid the world of this, including right here at home. We must rid ourselves the scum who would do these things, including the fake "Christian" preachers who advocate the killings of LGBTs (of which I am not one), and others.
You mean muslims, right?

Which Christian preacher advocated killing anyone?
I will have to find it. Someone within the past two days posted videos of phony "Christian" "preachers" calling for the killing of LGBT people, and the Kentucky whore has just gone to Romania to spread this sort of filth. I saw the videos of the U.S. whore "preachers" calling for LGBT persons to be killed. It will just take me some time to find it, but several of the U.S. whore-"Christian"-preachers have threatened gays and encouraged violence against them.

• Banned
Disgusting. Looks like what the KKK would do during Jim Crow, and what they would like to do again.

HAHAHA. Hey einstein. The KKK is mostly govt agents and has been for decades. You're the only one that doesn't know this.

I will have to find it. Someone within the past two days posted videos of phony "Christian" "preachers" calling for the killing of LGBT people, and the Kentucky whore has just gone to Romania to spread this sort of filth. I saw the videos of the U.S. whore "preachers" calling for LGBT persons to be killed. It will just take me some time to find it, but several of the U.S. whore-"Christian"-preachers have threatened gays and encouraged violence against them.
When you find it you will be granted a grain of being taken seriously.

Romania is an independent nation and does not have to tolerate the gay mafia if it does not want to.

Scum

Homosexuals will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.

Still, God commands nothing like what takes place in these advanced civilizations in Africa (or Detroit). These animals are of the devil.

Homosexuals will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God . . . Still, God commands nothing like what takes place in these advanced civilizations in Africa (or Detroit). These animals are of the devil.

How do you even pretend to know anything about the existence or preferences of a Supreme Being??? How do you pretend to be "religious" and refer to large groups of people as "animals"?
Moreover, even if your smug assertions that "[h]omosexuals will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God," it's not up to you to make this decision. The Creator will sort it out. If the prevalent Christian teaching is correct, you are not supposed to be judging others, as this is the sole province of God, and you are supposed to love your neighbor as yourself. Who knows, God may have some issues with you, as well. Furthermore, I don't think that the Christian God is so gravely concerned with issues involving sex and/or sexual orientation. Insecure males seem to be, though.
And, frankly, I don't buy into the absolutely stupid idea that being LGBT is a "choice," based on my own experience and that of others in growing up to be heterosexual. I don't recall any part of my childhood in which I had to grapple with the question of what my sexual orientation was. It just happened. Even before I knew what sex was, I was arguing with my friends as to which [male] tv star was "cuter." The so-called "Christians" who market this theory that sexual orientation is a "choice" are so full of shit that it is ridiculous. They are just trying to make a buck capitalizing on some men's weird fears and psychological problems.

Homosexuals will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God . . . Still, God commands nothing like what takes place in these advanced civilizations in Africa (or Detroit). These animals are of the devil.

How do you even pretend to know anything about the existence or preferences of a Supreme Being??? How do you pretend to be "religious" and refer to large groups of people as "animals"?
Moreover, even if your smug assertions that "[h]omosexuals will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God," it's not up to you to make this decision. The Creator will sort it out. If the prevalent Christian teaching is correct, you are not supposed to be judging others, as this is the sole province of God, and you are supposed to love your neighbor as yourself. Who knows, God may have some issues with you, as well. Furthermore, I don't think that the Christian God is so gravely concerned with issues involving sex and/or sexual orientation. Insecure males seem to be, though.
And, frankly, I don't buy into the absolutely stupid idea that being LGBT is a "choice," based on my own experience and that of others in growing up to be heterosexual. I don't recall any part of my childhood in which I had to grapple with the question of what my sexual orientation was. It just happened. Even before I knew what sex was, I was arguing with my friends as to which [male] tv star was "cuter." The so-called "Christians" who market this theory that sexual orientation is a "choice" are so full of shit that it is ridiculous. They are just trying to make a buck capitalizing on some men's weird fears and psychological problems.
Aren't you "JUDGING" me? Of course you are.

Yes, homosexuals will NOT inherit eternal life. This life is all they will have unless they repent.

This life is your time to make your CHOICE. Choose wisely.

Romania is an independent nation and does not have to tolerate the gay mafia if it does not want to.

What is a "gay mafia"?

I know that Romania is an independent nation, and if they want to allow petty, attention-seeking hate-mongers like Kim Davis to come into their country, that's the business of Romanians. However, if any person is denied rights or subject to discrimination or other forms of harm because of her actions, she deserves worldwide condemnation.

She certainly has hung out with a gang over here in the U.S. that tries to do the same and appears to be some sort of "mafia."

Aren't you "JUDGING" me? Of course you are.

Yes, homosexuals will NOT inherit eternal life. This life is all they will have unless they repent.

This life is your time to make your CHOICE. Choose wisely.

Your definition of "judging" is vastly over-expansive. Yes, I am "judging" your choices, the same sense as we "judged" the Axis Powers in WWII for the choices they made in deliberately hurting other people; the same way we "judge" people who rape or rob banks or kill cops. I would certainly "judge" someone who robbed your home or jumped you on the street for their actions.
My "choice" is to defend my fellow human beings and my fellow Americans against unfounded aggression by others, so that they may lead happy and peaceful lives. Your cult is aggressive toward others and toward our legal system.
Even assuming that everyone in the world is a Christian. what the Christian God thinks of somebody else's personal life is His/Her own business, not yours.

It wasn't a total loss. They did drink her blood.

obama's relatives.
This did not occur in Kenya, where President Obama's family is from. It occurred in the Republic of the Congo, according to the article.

I don't know why anyone would rate the above post as "funny." We citizens of the U.S.A. don't hold ourselves responsible for anything horrible that happens in countries that are our neighbors on the North American continent. Why should Kenyans be held responsible for something that happens in another nation on the same continent? I live in Virginia, U.S.A. Will you criticize me for some horrific crime that occurs in British Columbia, Canada?

Ya know what? Bottom line? I have to question the existence of a god who would allow his men to behead, torture, and burn other human beings alive. This does not sound like anyone I would want to “worpship.”

Forum List

Back