African Christians...

This isn't the same video as the OP, so what is your point then? this has nothing to do with the post I replied to

You implied that African Christians don't behave the way the people in post 1 behave. So I said how would you know what the religion of the people in post #58 video, who were behaving similarly, is.

Blacks complain a lot about crackers, but they sure love worshipping the white God.
Only an idiot would believe that a white guy was
walking around the middle east and africa...thanks for holding up your hand...lol.
Look at any picture of jesus, he's white. Now you know.
That doesnt look like a white person.

1437582349012-black_jesus_wall_clock.jpg
Is that Eddie Murphy with a wig?
Could be. He did play a pharaoh once. Is that all you can say after claiming all pictures of Jesus showed he was white? You must feel more stupid than your posts are.

I disagree. Man is god. Says so in the bible if you are the holy type.

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Bollocks- you say 'Man is god' and then quite a bit of scripture that says men are the children of God. Really what you're saying is this bit.

'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.'

The one, the fallen cherub, who said that got thrown out of heaven by St. Michael.
Who is Bollocks?

I only repeated what the bible said. Dont try to gloss over that. God him/herself said this according to the bible. If you are the child of a god then you are a god. Just like if you are the child of a lion you are a lion. What is confusing you about that?

No I'm not saying that. If thats what I wanted to say then thats what I would have said. You cant put words into my mouth to fit your narrative and expect me to take you seriously.

That doesnt make sense. Why would different people all envision a Black guy with wooly hair if you were having a dream and you werent Black? :laugh:

The lengths people go through trying to explain away the evidence is a really just a form of cognitive dissonance.

Jesus Christ could have been Black, I don't really care. Does the spirit of god have a color? really? the lengths people go to in order to promote one races superiority over others. Now that doesn't make sense to me. especially when discussing the concept of God. Maybe I'm blinded by my foolish up bringing where I had this strange concept of all people sort of being ONE in god. If jesus christ was black? what does that really prove? and why is it even important?
Weird how all of a sudden it becomes a superiority thing when god/jesus is revealed as being Black. What makes it superior all of a sudden? Its simply truth. I'm not superior because god/jesus were Black. Where did you get that idea?

Could have been your post # 30 " who would want to worship a white god"? etc. this seems to be a theme with you anyway saying white people come from albinos and are recessive. You sound a bit like Louis Farrakn to me in your rational
Still dont get why asking a question like that would mean anyone was superior? Think about it. Who would want to worship a white god unless they were white?

I think whites did come from albinos but its only a theory based again on the scientific fact that whites and east indians share the same type of albinism. Another fact that says the gene for light skin in europeans arose in the area of India and the ME. When you look in the bible god is always turning people white as a punishment. Its also a scientific fact that white genes are for the most part recessive. Again these are all truths. I think you are offended with the truth because for far to long you felt safe in the concept of a white god. I dont blame you because thats what has been taught to you.

Jesus Christ lived as a man, like 2000 years ago , so whatever his 'color' was/is was never really part of my thought process. I was more interested in the teachings. That was what was important. I do agree, Its only logical he was not White as in the renaissance era paintings, Im sorry maybe I misunderstood you but it seemed your caught up in the racial thing, which is ok but when it comes to GOD, I don't quite get it. Too be fair, people who try to say Jesus was white are doing the same thing, it shouldn't really matter, because then Christians are missing the whole point of what it is to be Christian if his race is of such importance. Im sure he had dark skin , so did everyone in that area, how that relates to God who created the universe before there was anything like skin color at all I have no idea when I try to put it all in perspective
Now youre talking some BS. Of course his color was part of your thought process. Thoughts provoke mental images. We know this because if I tell you not to see a white elephant the words will cause your mind to picture one. Mental images are constructed by what the accepted norm or your experience entails. Luckily I was always shown a Black Jesus however, I know many that were raised with a white Jesus. You may not think you think about what Jesus looks like but I know different because the human mind cannot comprehend what it cannot picture.

Blacks complain a lot about crackers, but they sure love worshipping the white God.
walking around the middle east and africa...thanks for holding up your hand...lol.

Could be. He did play a pharaoh once. Is that all you can say after claiming all pictures of Jesus showed he was white? You must feel more stupid than your posts are.
That's not Jesus, it's just some rasta with a crown of thorns. What makes you think this is Jesus? Gullibility?

That's not Jesus, it's just some rasta with a crown of thorns. What makes you think this is Jesus? Gullibility?
Of course its Jesus. Jesus was the first Rasta. Youre just upset about it white boy.

Jesus Christ could have been Black, I don't really care. Does the spirit of god have a color? really? the lengths people go to in order to promote one races superiority over others. Now that doesn't make sense to me. especially when discussing the concept of God. Maybe I'm blinded by my foolish up bringing where I had this strange concept of all people sort of being ONE in god. If jesus christ was black? what does that really prove? and why is it even important?
Weird how all of a sudden it becomes a superiority thing when god/jesus is revealed as being Black. What makes it superior all of a sudden? Its simply truth. I'm not superior because god/jesus were Black. Where did you get that idea?

Could have been your post # 30 " who would want to worship a white god"? etc. this seems to be a theme with you anyway saying white people come from albinos and are recessive. You sound a bit like Louis Farrakn to me in your rational
Still dont get why asking a question like that would mean anyone was superior? Think about it. Who would want to worship a white god unless they were white?

I think whites did come from albinos but its only a theory based again on the scientific fact that whites and east indians share the same type of albinism. Another fact that says the gene for light skin in europeans arose in the area of India and the ME. When you look in the bible god is always turning people white as a punishment. Its also a scientific fact that white genes are for the most part recessive. Again these are all truths. I think you are offended with the truth because for far to long you felt safe in the concept of a white god. I dont blame you because thats what has been taught to you.

Jesus Christ lived as a man, like 2000 years ago , so whatever his 'color' was/is was never really part of my thought process. I was more interested in the teachings. That was what was important. I do agree, Its only logical he was not White as in the renaissance era paintings, Im sorry maybe I misunderstood you but it seemed your caught up in the racial thing, which is ok but when it comes to GOD, I don't quite get it. Too be fair, people who try to say Jesus was white are doing the same thing, it shouldn't really matter, because then Christians are missing the whole point of what it is to be Christian if his race is of such importance. Im sure he had dark skin , so did everyone in that area, how that relates to God who created the universe before there was anything like skin color at all I have no idea when I try to put it all in perspective
Now youre talking some BS. Of course his color was part of your thought process. Thoughts provoke mental images. We know this because if I tell you not to see a white elephant the words will cause your mind to picture one. Mental images are constructed by what the accepted norm or your experience entails. Luckily I was always shown a Black Jesus however, I know many that were raised with a white Jesus. You may not think you think about what Jesus looks like but I know different because the human mind cannot comprehend what it cannot picture.

No actually , I did not say that i absolutely did not think about his color , I said it wasn't the main part of my thought process. There was a time I did go to church a lot when I was much younger. I was more fascinated by the concept of God, being a spirit , taking on human form to make himself something that humans could understand. I didn't go to churches that believe in the Trinity, it was a little different Idea, but I wouldn't argue with how someone wants to believe in God. Its just that breaking it down to the importance of skin color seems a little bit silly to me in the grand picture of things. I really hope its not that big a deal to you, it shouldn't really be to anyone. If you really read the teachings of Jesus, It would make no difference to him what color someone was. Only the things they did

Of course its Jesus. Jesus was the first Rasta. Youre just upset about it white boy.
Jesus was a big lipped, big nostrils rasta. Ok, you're nuts. Got it. :D

He sure wasnt a thin lipped, genetically recessive fella running around Africa and the ME with without sunscreen. Only a cave monkey like you would think that. :laugh:

No actually , I did not say that i absolutely did not think about his color , I said it wasn't the main part of my thought process. There was a time I did go to church a lot when I was much younger. I was more fascinated by the concept of God, being a spirit , taking on human form to make himself something that humans could understand. I didn't go to churches that believe in the Trinity, it was a little different Idea, but I wouldn't argue with how someone wants to believe in God. Its just that breaking it down to the importance of skin color seems a little bit silly to me in the grand picture of things. I really hope its not that big a deal to you, it shouldn't really be to anyone. If you really read the teachings of Jesus, It would make no difference to him what color someone was. Only the things they did

Its amazing that when god/jesus is accepted as white its no big deal but when common sense and evidence point toward god/jesus being Black all of sudden skin color isnt important. Does that seem a little funny to you? I happen to think its important for a very deep psychological reason dating back to the brainwashing done to Blacks while enslaved. You see its real easy to keep someone enslaved when god appears to be of the race doing the enslaving. With that mindset how do you fight what god himself has allowed to occur? This was a big part of what whites did to Blacks during slavery. They had them pray to a white Jesus. Now when god looks like the enslaved then you get people resisting and fighting back. Now I dont have a problem with your thought process on the issue. You are free to feel anyway you like. However, I think its silly to pretend whites didnt specifically portray god/jesus to look like them for centuries and further pretend color suddenly makes no difference or someone is promoting superiority when its revealed that god/jesus was Black..

He sure wasnt a thin lipped, genetically recessive fella running around Africa and the ME with without sunscreen. Only a cave monkey like you would think that. :laugh:
So you admit that you're wrong, so good of you.

If Mohammed of Arabia was a White man why couldn't Jesus have been, genius?...

-

Even blacks don't want to worship a black god, they worship a white one. That says a lot.

I am a Black who is not sure of what race the Most High God is...He could be Black or White, His race would not matter to me.

That's the thing, blacks don't care and many show god as being black and others don't. Whites like this guy tho, put race before God himself. If God was black he'd become a Satanist.

That's the thing, blacks don't care and many show god as being black and others don't. Whites like this guy tho, put race before God himself. If God was black he'd become a Satanist.

As the Bible says, Gentiles have a nature that Israelites don't have but God does not distinguish between them based on race (Acts 10:34-35.)

-

Its amazing that when god/jesus is accepted as white its no big deal but when common sense and evidence point toward god/jesus being Black all of sudden skin color isnt important. Does that seem a little funny to you? I happen to think its important for a very deep psychological reason dating back to the brainwashing done to Blacks while enslaved. You see its real easy to keep someone enslaved when god appears to be of the race doing the enslaving. With that mindset how do you fight what god himself has allowed to occur? This was a big part of what whites did to Blacks during slavery. They had them pray to a white Jesus. Now when god looks like the enslaved then you get people resisting and fighting back. Now I dont have a problem with your thought process on the issue. You are free to feel anyway you like. However, I think its silly to pretend whites didnt specifically portray god/jesus to look like them for centuries and further pretend color suddenly makes no difference or someone is promoting superiority when its revealed that god/jesus was Black..

Well actually agree with you, those paintings of a white Jesus are wrong, but Id say that a lot of the ones done in Europe way back we're painted by people who may not have had any other reference, they most likely had never been to the ME and were surrounded by only white people . And I do agree with you theres lots of people offended by pictures of a black Jesus. Well, they all need to get over it .

Thing is though, Blacks art being enslaved anymore and being fed an Image of a white jesus. Thats not really the biggest of problems compared to slavery going on under the name of Muhammed
Slavery In Islam Today - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Video Search Results

Yes I admit I was wrong in thinking you had a little intelligence. Its obvious you can barely tie your shoes and chew gum at the same time.

Well actually agree with you, those paintings of a white Jesus are wrong, but Id say that a lot of the ones done in Europe way back we're painted by people who may not have had any other reference, they most likely had never been to the ME and were surrounded by only white people . And I do agree with you theres lots of people offended by pictures of a black Jesus. Well, they all need to get over it .

Thing is though, Blacks art being enslaved anymore and being fed an Image of a white jesus. Thats not really the biggest of problems compared to slavery going on under the name of Muhammed
Slavery In Islam Today - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Video Search Results

So you think the bible, written history, and common sense were not references? You have to remember a couple of things. Most of the artists were commissioned to make those paintings by the Catholic church who would have had knowledge of what Jesus would have looked like due to earlier paintings. The earliest known depiction of Jesus is that of a Black man. This isnt the actual picture but it looks to be a recreation of the one I saw.

photo.jpg

HIstory shows us that Jesus was deliberately made white to appease white people then used to control Black people. I am about truth. Let it speak for itself. Anything else is a lie and should not be allowed to continue unchallenged. Letting a lie live because the main idea is more important undermines the main idea.

Yes I admit I was wrong in thinking you had a little intelligence. Its obvious you can barely tie your shoes and chew gum at the same time.
You are wrong and I am right, that's all that matters. :D

You are right in describing yourself as a cave monkey. Yes thats all that matters.
laugh.gif

You are right in describing yourself as a cave monkey. Yes thats all that matters.
laugh.gif
lashing out cuz you were wrong. It's ok, I understand.

Forum List

Back