African Christians...

God if he exists is obviously Black. Man was created in his image and the first men on the planet were Black.

This whole discussion is neither here nor there, to be created in gods image simply means that man has a spirit, or soul inside him, and in this way
man creates. He can either create for good or for evil this is his free will, but we are all in the image of god no matter what color we are, and this unites us all.
Of course this is only my opinion and the way I see things, to each his own.
I'm glad you said it was just your opinion. Every description of god or jesus is of a Black person. No other race has hair like wool.

Here is a description of god.

Dan 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Here is a description of Jesus

Revelation 1:14-15

14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

I suspect the one regarding Jesus was intentionally changed since wool is not as white as snow.

sure, I've read those before, but those were visions, or dreams. so much of this could be symbolic and we are reading the English translation, If you go to the original greek or Hebrew you can sometimes words can have multiple meanings in the english language. If you want to believe God is a Black man thats fine. I believe that god is not a man. could he have been embodied in a man's form? so that it would be easy for humans to understand? sure. But the form is just that. It could be any form of choice and the form does not make the being.

Again, just my contribution to the thread, only my opinion
That doesnt make sense. Why would different people all envision a Black guy with wooly hair if you were having a dream and you werent Black? :laugh:

The lengths people go through trying to explain away the evidence is a really just a form of cognitive dissonance.

Jesus Christ could have been Black, I don't really care. Does the spirit of god have a color? really? the lengths people go to in order to promote one races superiority over others. Now that doesn't make sense to me. especially when discussing the concept of God. Maybe I'm blinded by my foolish up bringing where I had this strange concept of all people sort of being ONE in god. If jesus christ was black? what does that really prove? and why is it even important?
Weird how all of a sudden it becomes a superiority thing when god/jesus is revealed as being Black. What makes it superior all of a sudden? Its simply truth. I'm not superior because god/jesus were Black. Where did you get that idea?

God if he exists is obviously Black. Man was created in his image and the first men on the planet were Black.

You capitalize this word: black; white idiots also capitalize a similar word: white.

No man or woman of faith in God Most Holy will capitalize anything to do with humanity. Man is not God.

Can anyone explain why God's race would matter?...
Because nobody's going to worship a black god. :lol:
Sorry white boy. Marco Polo says bullshit.
lol.gif

Long before whites advanced the concept of god being white and recessive, everyone worshipped Black gods. Think about it? Who would want a pale genetically recessive god that reflects nothing in nature?

3quarksdaily: Marco Polo's India

"Dark skin is highly esteemed among these people. ‘When a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker.. No wonder their gods are all black ‘and their devils white as snow.’
-Marco Polo
Marco Polo? The game were you're blindfolded and try to hit someone with a broom?

This whole discussion is neither here nor there, to be created in gods image simply means that man has a spirit, or soul inside him, and in this way
man creates. He can either create for good or for evil this is his free will, but we are all in the image of god no matter what color we are, and this unites us all.
Of course this is only my opinion and the way I see things, to each his own.
I'm glad you said it was just your opinion. Every description of god or jesus is of a Black person. No other race has hair like wool.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

I suspect the one regarding Jesus was intentionally changed since wool is not as white as snow.

sure, I've read those before, but those were visions, or dreams. so much of this could be symbolic and we are reading the English translation, If you go to the original greek or Hebrew you can sometimes words can have multiple meanings in the english language. If you want to believe God is a Black man thats fine. I believe that god is not a man. could he have been embodied in a man's form? so that it would be easy for humans to understand? sure. But the form is just that. It could be any form of choice and the form does not make the being.

That doesnt make sense. Why would different people all envision a Black guy with wooly hair if you were having a dream and you werent Black? :laugh:

The lengths people go through trying to explain away the evidence is a really just a form of cognitive dissonance.

Jesus Christ could have been Black, I don't really care. Does the spirit of god have a color? really? the lengths people go to in order to promote one races superiority over others. Now that doesn't make sense to me. especially when discussing the concept of God. Maybe I'm blinded by my foolish up bringing where I had this strange concept of all people sort of being ONE in god. If jesus christ was black? what does that really prove? and why is it even important?
Weird how all of a sudden it becomes a superiority thing when god/jesus is revealed as being Black. What makes it superior all of a sudden? Its simply truth. I'm not superior because god/jesus were Black. Where did you get that idea?

Could have been your post # 30 " who would want to worship a white god"? etc. this seems to be a theme with you anyway saying white people come from albinos and are recessive. You sound a bit like Louis Farrakn to me in your rational

Can anyone explain why God's race would matter?...
Because nobody's going to worship a black god. :lol:
Sorry white boy. Marco Polo says bullshit.
lol.gif

Long before whites advanced the concept of god being white and recessive, everyone worshipped Black gods. Think about it? Who would want a pale genetically recessive god that reflects nothing in nature?

3quarksdaily: Marco Polo's India

"Dark skin is highly esteemed among these people. ‘When a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker.. No wonder their gods are all black ‘and their devils white as snow.’
-Marco Polo
Marco Polo? The game were you're blindfolded and try to hit someone with a broom?
Maybe thats your problem. Someone hit you in the head with a broom and you missed the part in history class regarding the explorer Marco Polo.
lol.gif

Could have been your post # 30 " who would want to worship a white god"? etc. this seems to be a theme with you anyway saying white people come from albinos and are recessive. You sound a bit like Louis Farrakn to me in your rational
Still dont get why asking a question like that would mean anyone was superior? Think about it. Who would want to worship a white god unless they were white?

I think whites did come from albinos but its only a theory based again on the scientific fact that whites and east indians share the same type of albinism. Another fact that says the gene for light skin in europeans arose in the area of India and the ME. When you look in the bible god is always turning people white as a punishment. Its also a scientific fact that white genes are for the most part recessive. Again these are all truths. I think you are offended with the truth because for far to long you felt safe in the concept of a white god. I dont blame you because thats what has been taught to you.

Blacks complain a lot about crackers, but they sure love worshipping the white God.
Only an idiot would believe that a white guy was
walking around the middle east and africa...thanks for holding up your hand...lol.
Look at any picture of jesus, he's white. Now you know.
Look at any picture and throw out common sense,facts and logic as to the region where Jesus lived...yeah you sound real stupid.

By the 19th century, theories that Jesus was non-Semitic, and in particular Aryan, were developed.[8] However, as in other cases of the assignment of race to Biblical individuals, these claims have been mostly subjective, based on cultural stereotypes and societal trends rather than on scientific analysis.

Like I said,new posters are getting dumber by the day.

You capitalize this word: black; white idiots also capitalize a similar word: white.

No man or woman of faith in God Most Holy will capitalize anything to do with humanity. Man is not God.
Yes I capitalize the word Black. I'm not concerned with what white idiots capitalize.

I disagree. Man is god. Says so in the bible if you are the holy type.

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

I disagree. Man is god. Says so in the bible if you are the holy type.

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Bollocks- you say 'Man is god' and then quite a bit of scripture that says men are the children of God. Really what you're saying is this bit.

'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.'

The one, the fallen cherub, who said that got thrown out of heaven by St. Michael.

Still dont get why asking a question like that would mean anyone was superior? Think about it. Who would want to worship a white god unless they were white?

I think whites did come from albinos but its only a theory based again on the scientific fact that whites and east indians share the same type of albinism. Another fact that says the gene for light skin in europeans arose in the area of India and the ME. When you look in the bible god is always turning people white as a punishment. Its also a scientific fact that white genes are for the most part recessive. Again these are all truths. I think you are offended with the truth because for far to long you felt safe in the concept of a white god. I dont blame you because thats what has been taught to you.

Jesus Christ lived as a man, like 2000 years ago , so whatever his 'color' was/is was never really part of my thought process. I was more interested in the teachings. That was what was important. I do agree, Its only logical he was not White as in the renaissance era paintings, Im sorry maybe I misunderstood you but it seemed your caught up in the racial thing, which is ok but when it comes to GOD, I don't quite get it. Too be fair, people who try to say Jesus was white are doing the same thing, it shouldn't really matter, because then Christians are missing the whole point of what it is to be Christian if his race is of such importance. Im sure he had dark skin , so did everyone in that area, how that relates to God who created the universe before there was anything like skin color at all I have no idea when I try to put it all in perspective

Forum List

Back