Afghanistan Outlook....Clock is Ticking..

No, based on the content of that it doesn't sound good. But I just found a poll that I'm about to start a new thread about that paints what I consider to be a somewhat more positive outlook...

No, based on the content of that it doesn't sound good. But I just found a poll that I'm about to start a new thread about that paints what I consider to be a somewhat more positive outlook...

You should repost it in here too, tiger.

And, before anyone starts crediting politicians, I will say this.... the improving situation for Afghanistani people is due solely to the incredible job being done by the 'boots on the ground'. They fight, they get the credit.

And, before anyone starts crediting politicians, I will say this.... the improving situation for Afghanistani people is due solely to the incredible job being done by the 'boots on the ground'. They fight, they get the credit.

That's a fair point. The right climate has to exist for the policy to work. The troops are almost completely responsible for the climate.

That's a fair point. The right climate has to exist for the policy to work. The troops are almost completely responsible for the climate.

:( Our troops are busting their buts over there, with little or no protection, but i am still proud as Peach of them, but the clock is ticking over in Afghanistan.What ever they themselves decide, i am in full support of our brave troops.

Forum List

Back