Afghanistan: It defeated both Russian and American invasions. They are the greatest war power ever.

As the USA Bails on Dubya's failed war in Afghanistan and the other one in Iraq.
Seems these two nations beat the losers here of the American armed forces. Putin Wins again!

Trump admin intends to announce Afghanistan withdrawal of 4,000 troops

:113::bow3: :clap2::clap2:Afghanistan Fighters are the best. CLEARLY, it seems our US troops can't defeat mud hut dwellers.:itsok::lmao::lmao:
Btw. Blame Dubya, Not Obama. And the Great MAGA Douche just made our troops sacrifice there was confirmed BE for nothang.

It doesn't mean anything of the kind. The goals of the two different wars were completely different. We maintained large deployment levels there due to mission creep, W's mistake carried on by Obama, and up til now, Trump. W should never have increased to levels unnecessary for the hunt for Osama, and Obama should have started the draw down incrementally after the Seals finished that mission in Pakistan. I favor leaving very small tailored force to protect whatever interests we actually have and use of whatever air support necessary to support that mission and aide friendly forces to prevent bloodbath of sudden withdrawal, like he pulled earlier. Glad to know military leadership is in on the plan this time.
Obama did not start and voted as a senator not doing this war. How can anyone blame Obama for the clean up of Dubya's messy?

I don't blame him for starting that war. He even tried to pull out of Bush's pointless Iraq war. Wish it had worked out. Unfortunately, we'd already broke it and failed to get out of it. We probably will have a hard time getting out of this long running Afghanistan war also. I am just saying, that I think he should have been working our out of Afghanistan immediately after the Seals cam back from Pakistan with Osama's body.

You sound confused. First you said Afghanistan defeated both Russia and America, then you said Putin wins again. When did Putin win anything relating to Afghanistan? That makes no sense, are you on drugs or something?
The USA failed. And bailed like Russia did.

Well alright. Why don't you go talk to the Taliban then. Maybe have a nice bonfire, buy them a Coke and sing Kumbaya while roasting some marshmallows. Maybe they're work out an agreement with you, since you're so "woke" and "tolerant."
We need to go in with extreme clean up actions. If not in disarmed camps. You die outside.

It wouldn't bother me if we nuked the whole country and turned it into a glass parking lot.

LMFAO, so civilians must die, because of wait what?

Plenty of them died in Dresden, Germany, Tokyo, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima. If we're going to fight a war, fight a war and don't pussyfoot around.

The USA failed. And bailed like Russia did.

Well alright. Why don't you go talk to the Taliban then. Maybe have a nice bonfire, buy them a Coke and sing Kumbaya while roasting some marshmallows. Maybe they're work out an agreement with you, since you're so "woke" and "tolerant."
We need to go in with extreme clean up actions. If not in disarmed camps. You die outside.

It wouldn't bother me if we nuked the whole country and turned it into a glass parking lot.

Plenty of them died in Dresden, Germany, Tokyo, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima. If we're going to fight a war, fight a war and don't pussyfoot around.

A war for what?

If anything I'd rather go to war with the Southern states.
They directly impact my life & this country far more than Afghanistan does.

That is not why Russia went in there, and it certainly was not what Bush Jr. administration was selling the American people as reason for sending troops there. I did not go into reasons inside the administration for the mission creep. I kind of think Republicans are kind of imperialistic and know war is good for business.
I didn't say otherwise to either- Bush sold a bunch of crap- the Russians want access to their resources- Neocons, on both sides of the aisle, are imperialistic-

To our loser US Troops, who are still alive. Thanks for playing to get Welfare and FREE medical till you die for losing another war.

That is not why Russia went in there, and it certainly was not what Bush Jr. administration was selling the American people as reason for sending troops there. I did not go into reasons inside the administration for the mission creep. I kind of think Republicans are kind of imperialistic and know war is good for business.
I didn't say otherwise to either- Bush sold a bunch of crap- the Russians want access to their resources- Neocons, on both sides of the aisle, are imperialistic-
Grand Daddy Bush did deals with Hilter as I recall/ remember. So Dubya wanted to cash in?

A war for what?

You don't want to do that. They would severely kick your ass. :laugh:

As the USA Bails on Dubya's failed war in Afghanistan and the other one in Iraq.
Seems these two nations beat the losers here of the American armed forces. Putin Wins again!

Trump admin intends to announce Afghanistan withdrawal of 4,000 troops

:113::bow3: :clap2::clap2:Afghanistan Fighters are the best. CLEARLY, it seems our US troops can't defeat mud hut dwellers.:itsok::lmao::lmao:
Btw. Blame Dubya, Not Obama. And the Great MAGA Douche just made our troops sacrifice there was confirmed BE for nothang.
That's not really the whole story. Has we been willing to decimate the civilian population and destroy most if the infrastructure in the country we could have completely eliminated them. It would have required the complete destruction of multiple cities and towns and 10s of thousands of civilian casualties. That would have had a terrible effect on relations with almost everyone else in the area, not to mention being virtual political suicide at home and terrible for the soldiers tasked with carrying it out, so it wasn't done.

A war for what?

Like when the Confederacy tried just that?

To our loser US Troops, who are still alive. Thanks for playing to get Welfare and FREE medical till you die for losing another war.

Hey, you can't beat military disability and VA care, but it was hardly "free."

Hmm, well achieving a goal is a tad different than conquest.
Seems they offered not going to war to collect benefits to start, serving.

Well, you're not wrong about Southern idiots using the Military stimulus & benefits & just about every other Government program as a crutch more often than the North does, while complaining about the Government & its programs.

The goals of the two different wars were completely different.
Not really- Petrodollar domination/propping up is why we're in the ME- Nixon made an agreement with Saudi- we defend their interests in exchange for them using Federal Reserve Notes (and note value) for world wide oil trading- pretty simple really-
Interesting view.
GD jr may be quite accurate. Public policy is often much different than back room understandings. Although, I have not liked Saudi Arabia much since the 6 Day war (god, I'm a dinosaur) and my opinion has only gone down hill since then and obviously I don't attempt to speak for GD.

A war for what?

The north has been depressed for decades, while all the money is down south. Hell, you "citizens" can't even own decent firearms.

A war for what?

The north has been depressed for decades, while all the money is down south.

Hmm, funny that this says something much different.
California, New York top income growth since 2008 by USA states.

Forum List

Back