Afghanistan: It defeated both Russian and American invasions. They are the greatest war power ever.

To our loser US Troops, who are still alive. Thanks for playing to get Welfare and FREE medical till you die for losing another war.

Hey, you can't beat military disability and VA care, but it was hardly "free."
For loser troops, or tax payers?

First you said "We need to go in with extreme clean up actions" then you knock the US military?

You're all over the place.

GD jr may be quite accurate. Public policy is often much different than back room understandings. Although, I have not liked Saudi Arabia much since the 6 Day war (god, I'm a dinosaur) and my opinion has only gone down hill since then and obviously I don't attempt to speak for GD.
Nixon signed the Saudi agreement- that agreement was/is as I stated- Nixon also removed the last vestige of sound money- he had to in order to fund our agreement- there wasn't enough precious metal available to back the long forgotten US Silver Certificate in the numbers necessary to create the hegemony and colonize the world- but, Federal Reserve Notes can be printed at will and valued however the fed reserve says- therefore, since fed reserve notes are worth about the paper they're printed on we have to prop it up and FORCE its acceptance-

To our loser US Troops, who are still alive. Thanks for playing to get Welfare and FREE medical till you die for losing another war.
Hey look cocksucker, they were sent to support our foreign policy, with most not even understanding the policy! The young ones volunteered as patriots. The more experienced volunteered as patriots and went their specifically because that was the job. They didn't go so they could suck up benefits. You obviously never served. Probably no guts.

Well alright. Why don't you go talk to the Taliban then. Maybe have a nice bonfire, buy them a Coke and sing Kumbaya while roasting some marshmallows. Maybe they're work out an agreement with you, since you're so "woke" and "tolerant."
We need to go in with extreme clean up actions. If not in disarmed camps. You die outside.

It wouldn't bother me if we nuked the whole country and turned it into a glass parking lot.

LMFAO, so civilians must die, because of wait what?

Plenty of them died in Dresden, Germany, Tokyo, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima. If we're going to fight a war, fight a war and don't pussyfoot around.

A war for what?

If anything I'd rather go to war with the Southern states.
They directly impact my life & this country far more than Afghanistan does.
Bring it on...

I'd just like to know how Afghanistan impacts my life more negatively than the USA South?
How does the US South impact you if you aren't here?

Sobieski seems to have a problem with Jews, of which there are many in his neck of the woods. I hardly ever came across many of them when I lived down south, he'd probably like it there. :laugh:

Afghanistan is Afghanistan.
Little harm has been done by them, in comparison to Southerners.

Most Southerners are war mongering Neocons.
Ones which we pay higher income tax rates in the North for, to pay to prop up the South with stimulus & benefit packages.

As for Afghanistan, I don't think they're much, if at all responsible for 9/11.

Keep in mind Osama was Saudi.

Sobieski seems to have a problem with Jews,
I do too- the only 2 I ever knew was in the Navy 65-68- I have no idea about their politics but I do know what I see now- Double Standard whiners who demand the hoaxacaust card be played and submitted to- and Christians idolize them for some reason I can't comprehend-

We need to go in with extreme clean up actions. If not in disarmed camps. You die outside.

It wouldn't bother me if we nuked the whole country and turned it into a glass parking lot.

Plenty of them died in Dresden, Germany, Tokyo, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima. If we're going to fight a war, fight a war and don't pussyfoot around.

A war for what?

Bring it on...

New Yorkers have already invaded the south. Everywhere you look down there, is either a New Yorker or a Mexican. I didn't mind the Mexicans that much because their food was pretty good, but all the Nyawkers brought with them was their liberalism.

Ones which we pay higher income tax rates in the North for, to pay to prop up the South with stimulus & benefit packages.
Your taxes pay for your lifestyle- ALL fed taxes are pooled into a general fund and doled out as pork- your state taxes pay for your welfare programs with help from the general fund- to say one gets more than another is disingenuous at best- congress splits it up according to representative numbers (it's called apportioned taxes) and representatives do the pork distribution-

A war for what?

Bring it on...

New Yorkers have already invaded the south. Everywhere you look down there, is either a New Yorker or a Mexican. I didn't mind the Mexicans that much because their food was pretty good, but all the Nyawkers brought with them was their liberalism.

Still can't quite grasp the purpose of a Nuclear war with Afghanistan?

You're asking for Russia to Nuclear bomb us.

Hmm, New York probably has the best food in the United States.

New York would probably be a Swing state, or even a Republican state, if you got rid of Racial, Ethnic & Religious minorities.

As the USA Bails on Dubya's failed war in Afghanistan and the other one in Iraq.
Seems these two nations beat the losers here of the American armed forces. Putin Wins again!

Trump admin intends to announce Afghanistan withdrawal of 4,000 troops

:113::bow3: :clap2::clap2:Afghanistan Fighters are the best. CLEARLY, it seems our US troops can't defeat mud hut dwellers.:itsok::lmao::lmao:
Btw. Blame Dubya, Not Obama. And the Great MAGA Douche just made our troops sacrifice there was confirmed BE for nothang.

You should move there, Comrade....

New Yorkers have already invaded the south.
LOL- In Houston, in the late 70's and early 80's, it became unusual to see a Texas license plate- most were from Michigan and Pennsylvania-

Sobieski seems to have a problem with Jews,
I do too- the only 2 I ever knew was in the Navy 65-68- I have no idea about their politics but I do know what I see now- Double Standard whiners who demand the hoaxacaust card be played and submitted to- and Christians idolize them for some reason I can't comprehend-

Before I moved to Wisconsin in 2007, I lived in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri since 1968. I don't think I ever saw anyone who was recognizable as being a Jew.

Your taxes pay for your lifestyle- ALL fed taxes are pooled into a general fund and doled out as pork- your state taxes pay for your welfare programs with help from the general fund- to say one gets more than another is disingenuous at best- congress splits it up according to representative numbers (it's called apportioned taxes) and representatives do the pork distribution-

Afghanistan is clearly no priority, and we've been there wasting money & lives because of Southern bozos.

The GDP & income is higher here, so we pay more to Feds.

The South takes more from the Feds, be it welfare, food stamps, or military benefits.

Forum List

Back