Affordable Care Act vs Obamacare

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

This is all you have to know to understand why this country is so phucked.

I know comedians have been derided on here by some, but you probably have fewer brain cells to rub together than these people Kimmel talked to about the ACA vs Obamacare:

Jimmy Kimmel Prank: Obamacare vs. Affordable Care Act [VIDEO]

Six of One - Obamacare vs. The Affordable Care Act

Last edited by a moderator:
Even better, it's actually Liz Fowler's Healthcare and Insurance Sector Corporatist Windfall Law. A tax designed by, and for big insurance and Pharma.

I thought Dems were against this sort of thing? Ooooops....

The Unaffordable Care Act has cost millions their full time jobs. Nice going Mr. President....your ultimate goal is working....until 2014.

The Unaffordable Care Act has cost millions their full time jobs. Nice going Mr. President....your ultimate goal is working....until 2014.

corporations shed overpriced, unmangable labor by offshoring. the last huge financial burden they had was healthcare for employees. obamacare took that off their shoulders

Even better, it's actually Liz Fowler's Healthcare and Insurance Sector Corporatist Windfall Law. A tax designed by, and for big insurance and Pharma.

If the Republicans had agreed to a single payer system in the first place Liz Fowler and the big insurance companies would be out of luck. Ooooooops......

corporations shed overpriced, unmangable labor by offshoring. the last huge financial burden they had was healthcare for employees. obamacare took that off their shoulders

Offshoring jobs started 20 years ago but those who think otherwise didn't start paying attention until a black man was in the White House in 2009, even though the biggest shedding of jobs took place in 2008.

If the Republicans had agreed to a single payer system in the first place Liz Fowler and the big insurance companies would be out of luck. Ooooooops......

it's the republicans fault....

Don't you people ever tire of repeating this lie?

Forum List

Back