Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Affirmative Action doesn't help anyone. It discriminates against one, and lowers the bar instead of rewards hard work for the other.
Thats what Black people were saying for 350 years. Why didnt you take that same stance when white people were enjoying AA?
I did.
Why didnt you stop it? Better yet do you support the idea of reparations?

Do you think that all blacks are deserving based upon them being BLACK? If you do, then you are a FOOL or you think that white people are bigger fools. I say this because there is no race on the planet that thinks that their race is all deserving, and this being based upon their skin color. Whites will throw another idiot white under the bus in a heart beat, and especially so if he or she is deserving to be thrown under the bus.
Now there are Blacks that will throw blacks under the bus also or they will have them locked up from within their community otherwise if that black is causing trouble or hurting blacks in the community, but outside of that community the only way that whites will know about this, is if the media put's it out there for all to know about. Then their are certain blacks that will go about saying that it is all whitey's fault that the black killer, thug, criminal or abuser became the way that he or she had become in life, just because of racism that in most all cases it is then unfounded, and it is unproven when it is used like it is.

How about everyone becoming Americans here, and lets quit with all this black, white stereo typing that is going on in America, and this be it used for gain or for any other sinister reasoning that anyone might choose to use it for, and at any given time in their life as they might live it. Enough is enough already..

Affirmative Action doesn't help anyone. It discriminates against one, and lowers the bar instead of rewards hard work for the other.
Thats what Black people were saying for 350 years. Why didnt you take that same stance when white people were enjoying AA?
I did.

Do you think that all blacks are deserving based upon them being BLACK? If you do, then you are a FOOL or you think that white people are bigger fools. I say this because there is no race on the planet that thinks that their race is all deserving, and this being based upon their skin color. Whites will throw another idiot white under the bus in a heart beat, and especially so if he or she is deserving to be thrown under the bus.
Now there are Blacks that will throw blacks under the bus also or they will have them locked up from within their community otherwise if that black is causing trouble or hurting blacks in the community, but outside of that community the only way that whites will know about this, is if the media put's it out there for all to know about. Then their are certain blacks that will go about saying that it is all whitey's fault that the black killer, thug, criminal or abuser became the way that he or she had become in life, just because of racism that in most all cases it is then unfounded, and it is unproven when it is used like it is.

How about everyone becoming Americans here, and lets quit with all this black, white stereo typing that is going on in America, and this be it used for gain or for any other sinister reasoning that anyone might choose to use it for, and at any given time in their life as they might live it. Enough is enough already..
Any Black person that is a descendant of a slave here in the US is deserving of it. You nor any other white person is fit to make that call. If you dont like that then tough. Continue to whine about AA. You went off on a tangent after that so all that other stuff you are talking about has nothing to do with the point.

Its easy for you to say lets all become Americans here. Whites own all the resources and are having a tantrum about sharing them. Until the ills of the past are addressed and rectified there will continue to be discord. If whites truly wanted that to happen they would support reparations or real AA for Black Americans. Not the fake AA where white women are the biggest beneficiaries. Seems to me when your reply is dismissive of the fact that slavery/Jim Crow (which is white AA) effected the Black family in destructive ways, then your intentions as a group are not legit.

I know I said he was Black but you claimed he was white. Cain wasnt white. White people were in Europe eating each other back then. Cain was a Black man. Sorry to bust your bubble.

You haven't because it is you who can't prove Cain was Black.
I dont need to prove he was Black. Its already proven. Cain was Black. White people were slowly emerging from the grunting stage at that point.

I'll be glad when the election's over next week so Obama can hand out all those green cards and amnesty to all those Hispanic doctors, scientists, architects, engineers, physicists, etc. so this country will finally have a minority that will help move us ahead. I do hope he does allow one or two yards people and maids through so the wife and I can finally get some decent help. You should be happy too. With all the talented Hispanics here in the United States, it will free you up to go out and create some more great and advanced civilizations.
Me too. I cant wait to see the faces of white pricks like you when Hispanics start becoming the ones you fear. News flash. Hispanics hate you even more than Black people do.

Impossible. The Rasmussen Poll found Blacks to be the most racist of all ethnic groups. You alone are living proof the polling was correct.
No one cares what white people say on a poll. I know I have hurt your feelings but thats what you get for being a racist cave monkey. Keep your mouth shut and I will ease up on you. If not I will continue to make you feel bad. Trust and believe you have a rude awakening coming in the form of the Latinos.

Reparations for slavery, now? Not hardly. Anyone who is looking for that is just looking for a government handout. Native Americans would receive reparations before blacks would and they aren't getting any either.

The little AA Blacks do get helps one more Black family climb out of the mess created by white racism

I guess you think white racism is why more than 70% of black babies born TODAY are bastards.
As a white person what does bastard mean to you? Is it something that invokes an emotionally response due to personal experience? I thought it meant your parents were not married. Just because your parents are not married in the eyes of white people that doesnt mean much to most Black people. No one cares what you consider marriage to be.

I did.

Any Black person that is a descendant of a slave here in the US is deserving of it. You nor any other white person is fit to make that call. If you dont like that then tough. Continue to whine about AA. You went off on a tangent after that so all that other stuff you are talking about has nothing to do with the point.

Its easy for you to say lets all become Americans here. Whites own all the resources and are having a tantrum about sharing them. Until the ills of the past are addressed and rectified there will continue to be discord. If whites truly wanted that to happen they would support reparations or real AA for Black Americans. Not the fake AA where white women are the biggest beneficiaries. Seems to me when your reply is dismissive of the fact that slavery/Jim Crow (which is white AA) effected the Black family in destructive ways, then your intentions as a group are not legit.
Asc-hole, nobody's giving you reparations. You'll have to try to make your own money. :D

The little AA Blacks do get helps one more Black family climb out of the mess created by white racism

I guess you think white racism is why more than 70% of black babies born TODAY are bastards.
As a white person what does bastard mean to you? Is it something that invokes an emotionally response due to personal experience? I thought it meant your parents were not married. Just because your parents are not married in the eyes of white people that doesnt mean much to most Black people. No one cares what you consider marriage to be.

I know it does not mean much to most black people. That is because they have no sense of decency, and no pride.

Reparations for slavery, now? Not hardly. Anyone who is looking for that is just looking for a government handout. Native Americans would receive reparations before blacks would and they aren't getting any either.

Blacks are much better off in the United States than in Africa. Perhaps they should be charged for the free boat trip their ancestors got across the Atlantic Ocean. That introduced them to a much better civilization than anything they have been able to build on their own.

White racism is not responsible for the stupidity, crime, and illegitimacy that characterizes blacks. Bad genes are responsible. Black stupidity, crime, and illegitimacy reinforce white racism every generation.

What has happened since the civil rights legislation was passed to improve white attitudes about blacks? How have those people demonstrated that they deserve equal rights?

I did.

You really could care less about the Black descendants of slaves. Your interest lies in a pre-conceived opportunity to rake in some more free money which you don't deserve off the backs of others. Whites don't have a tantrum about sharing their resources. They share with you everyday in the form of federal and state handouts. What has effected the Black family the most is the fact there aren't but a very very few Black families.

You'd be better served to make you a sign and beg for money on a street corner. Have you ever even considered getting a job?

I did.

Bastard - a person born to parents not married to each other.

It goes much further than that when put into a real life situation. In many cases, among all races, it involves the baby mama and baby daddy not just being unmarried but the baby daddy not fulfilling his role as father. Too many of those cases involve the rest of us having to support the child for which the only attention he ever gave to them was depositing sperm into the baby mama.

It's obvious that parents being married doesn't mean much to black people. Your problem is that while you don't care what it means to me, I do because I'm one of those being forced to support someone else's bastard children.

I did.

While I don't support affirimitive action, I do support reparations. Until we pay what we owe it's an open wound that'll never heal.

so you had a slave?

If blacks aren't happy with what's going down here, then why don't they go back to Africa?

If blacks aren't happy with what's going down here, then why don't they go back to Africa?
The better question would be or is hard to get them (certain blacks in this nation) to come on out and admit to openly, is exactly what do these certain blacks want as opposed to what other blacks already have in America, and for which satisfies them greatly because it was all built by them and their own two hands along with their smart minds over time ? There are many blacks whom have more than many working class white people have now, so what is the goals of certain blacks within this nation overall, I mean is it the total destruction of the white race in their minds when moving forward as they wish to in this sort of thinking, and therefore they wish to place the whites under their footstool for the transgressions of their ancestors in which many (these whites) are so removed from now or have zero connections to now ? It would be pure extortion and robbery upon trying to blame them (the new generations) now, and then to rob them over such things that are being attempted by these certain blacks today. I mean don't you all think so too ? It's time to become Americans all, and to stop with this idiocy that goes on today in the minds of certain individuals or sometimes groups who gather together under certain thinking that represents a group or groups in which form under such thinking in this manor.

Maybe because the majority of blacks who live here have never even been to Africa. How the hell does someone "go back" to a place that they have never been to?

The better question would be or is hard to get them (certain blacks in this nation) to come on out and admit to openly, is exactly what do these certain blacks want as opposed to what other blacks already have in America, and for which satisfies them greatly because it was all built by them and their own two hands along with their smart minds over time ? There are many blacks whom have more than many working class white people have now, so what is the goals of certain blacks within this nation overall, I mean is it the total destruction of the white race in their minds when moving forward as they wish to in this sort of thinking, and therefore they wish to place the whites under their footstool for the transgressions of their ancestors in which many (these whites) are so removed from now or have zero connections to now ? It would be pure extortion and robbery upon trying to blame them (the new generations) now, and then to rob them over such things that are being attempted by these certain blacks today. I mean don't you all think so too ? It's time to become Americans all, and to stop with this idiocy that goes on today in the minds of certain individuals or sometimes groups who gather together under certain thinking that represents a group or groups in which form under such thinking in this manor.
The goal of any Black person should be a society where they are free to get ahead on their own merits not hindered by the insecurities of whites that created a system that gave white people a 350 year head start.

Maybe because the majority of blacks who live here have never even been to Africa. How the hell does someone "go back" to a place that they have never been to?
You all want reparations. How about a free one way ticket to Africa? If you want to stay, you have to stop complaining and destroying everything, and stay in school and learn how to use a condom, ok?

You all want reparations. How about a free one way ticket to Africa? If you want to stay, you have to stop complaining and destroying everything, and stay in school and learn how to use a condom, ok?

Personally, I don't need reparations Casper, and I am personally way too happy with my life to complain about anything, even the occasional presence of uneducated, bottom feeding bigots like you, who do not posses the mental acuity to construct an intelligent sentence, and as far as school goes, I graduated from college most
Ikely long prior to you being squeezed out of your Mothers womb.

However, if you wish to purchase a one way ticket to Africe for me, I will pay my own way back, but until that time comes, I will stay where I am, and live on my terms.

Personally, I don't need reparations Casper, and I am personally way too happy with my life to complain about anything, even the occasional presence of uneducated, bottom feeding bigots like you, who do not posses the mental acuity to construct an intelligent sentence, and as far as school goes, I graduated from college most
Ikely long prior to you being squeezed out of your Mothers womb.

However, if you wish to purchase a one way ticket to Africe for me, I will pay my own way back, but until that time comes, I will stay where I am, and live on my terms.
Good thing you don't need reparations cuz you ain't getting any. Lol. Spread the word, especially to Asc.

Forum List

Back