Advisor: Obama Doesn't Attend Church Because It's A Distraction (Yea Right! We Know The Real Reason)

Ah, you're playing the semantics game, and you STILL can't give me an accurate figure.

However what you are replying to what what saintmichaeldefendthem said which was

It doesn't say atheists killed in the name of atheism. Stalin didn't kill in the name of atheism. I hardly know of any atheists that have killed in the name of atheism, do you know any?
Also it says that religions have killed. Doesn't say in the name of religion, just that they killed. This can clearly be interpreted in many ways.

So what's the point? Or is it just an attempt to make killings look not so bad?

Your figures are still estimates and still ignore all the killings that happened, in say, Latin America or Africa by religious people doing so for religious ideals.

Very few people are actually killed in the name of a religion, when it comes to that. Wars often have very practical purposes or they don't occur, slaughtering people in the name of a deity stands in line behind a whole host of more pressing matters such as territorial disputes, resource acquisition and protection, defense of allies, or revolutionary freedom fighting. So when the materialists start in with their idiot recitations of all the people killed by religion, I'm just going along with it and demonstrating that if anyone with religion is killing for their faith, then so too must atheists, and that death toll is much, much higher.

Get it now?

But it wasn't 'materialists' who started this side topic- it was you- with this claim:

Because atheists have killed more people in one century than all other religions combined throughout human history.

And you were challenged to prove those figures- which of course is impossible to do.

What I pointed out to you then- and will point out again is that at best the Christians who make this argument(it is always Christians, never Muslims or Jews) is maybe that Christians murdered fewer millions than Atheists murdered.

And shouting the motto "Christians are great because we murder fewer millions" is hardly something to brag about.

You didn't understand my post at all. I seriously overestimated your acumen.

Oh I understood it just fine- you were attacking atheists and were called out on your BS, so now you are doing the denial dance.

No you didn't understand it. Read it again. If you still don't grasp that I'm demonstrating how the false narrative of the enemies of faith works against them, I can't help you. I can only dumb it down so far.

Like I said:
Oh I understood it just fine- you were attacking atheists and were called out on your BS, so now you are doing the denial dance.

Once again what you said- starting this discussion of who killed more people:

Because atheists have killed more people in one century than all other religions combined throughout human history.

Elaborate? Complicated?

The claim, is simply the result of the facts, wherein a guy whose own Senate Web page claimed he was naturalized citizen, born in Kenya, who then ran for the Office of the Presidency of the US... but failed to produce a valid US Birth certificate, which only came up because the US Constitution requires a President to be a Natural Born Citizen of the US, which is to say a person born to TWO US CITIZENS... (the natural status of which is: US Citizen) and after much public angst, there came two pitifully fraudulent Birth certs.

Which a duly sworn investigation by a duly elected law enforcement agency found to be laughably fraudulent.

It's about as straight forward as anything political gets...
ummm..... I'm going to have to ask for a link there kiddo.

Don't bother. You don't want to see the corner of his ass that Keyes pulled that made up claim from.

The Court in Wong Kim Ark reaffirmed Minor in
that the meaning of the words “citizen of the United States” and “natural-born citizen of
the United States” “must be interpreted in the light of the common law, the principles and
history of which were familiarly known to the framers of the constitution.”

Fuckin' snap.

Forum List

Back