Advise leaving NYCity

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
PeHW5vb.jpg

Looks like a legion of demons arising out of Hell to me ... could therefore be NYC sure.

Trump Nationalist are not merely up against the "radical left." Trump Nationalist are up against the pope-led Satanic Globalist network.
The One World Government of the Globalist is ordained to come into existence. The Beast must have his throne [for 3.5 years].
Thus the Trump Nationalist cannot and will not prevail. They will be put down hard. Very hard.

D9dU9Gx.png

Besides NYCity, I don't know where the Globalist have planted other nukes and/or other types of bombs.

"Sovereign" USA is toast.

24 Because I have called and you refused to listen, have stretched out my hand and no one has heeded,
25 because you have ignored all my counsel and would have none of my reproof,
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you,
27 when terror strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you.
28 Then they will call upon me, but I will not answer; they will seek me diligently but will not find me.
29 Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord,
30 would have none of my counsel and despised all my reproof,
31 therefore they shall eat the fruit of their way, and have their fill of their own devices.
32 For the simple are killed by their turning away, and the complacency of fools destroys them;
33 but whoever listens to me will dwell secure and will be at ease, without dread of disaster.”]

Care where in bible ? Look it up yourself

Some good news I can give you is this:

".... When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. " Isaiah 59:19

does this piece of weird art actually exist or is it "computer generated"? ----it reminds me of the grotesque prints and etchings German artists used to do----
sorry---the name of the famous artist escapes me <<<<senior moment

".... When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. " Isaiah 59:19

Isaiah was very optimistic. GLOBALISM IS THE ENEMY-----it is the seven headed beast. -------- (was it seven???) I have a sick feeling that Pope
Francis has been hit with the GLOBALIST BUG. Hillary is (IMHO) an
adherent. I hope Trump does not fall into the trap. Globalism, today----
serves the ambitions of RUSSIA and (sorry---but I have to be honest) also
ISLAM

The Vatican, technically the world's smallest country, has a nuclear arsenal capable of taking out NYC?

I did not know that.

You sure? Really sure? Evidence?

Care where in bible ? Look it up yourself
Well, I care John, just not enough to read the bible...btw, know where I live? town of Babylon, suburb of NYC...true story

"surburb of NYC" .... you'll probably survive if it's just a tactical nuke .... counting on hearing from you after the explosion.

Nuking NYCity is in keeping with the inside job done on the WTC building and building 7.

The Vatican, technically the world's smallest country, has a nuclear arsenal capable of taking out NYC?

I did not know that. You sure? Really sure? Evidence?

Vatican is kingpin of the Globalist, and has scads of minions in hi places .... like Obama and the CIA, for instance

i92WsMg.png

Isaiah was very optimistic. GLOBALISM IS THE ENEMY-----it is the seven headed beast. -------- (was it seven???) I have a sick feeling that Pope
Francis has been hit with the GLOBALIST BUG. Hillary is (IMHO) an
adherent. I hope Trump does not fall into the trap. Globalism, today----
serves the ambitions of RUSSIA and (sorry---but I have to be honest) also
ISLAM

V0PpHjj.jpg

Forum List

Back