Advil launches campaign to achieve pain equity and end systemic pain racism

When is someone going to speak out about the fact that toilet paper is WHITE? Racism! And clouds! What about clouds? They are white and they hang over our heads, watching, judging... And when they do get a little darker, what happens? It rains all over us! Coincidence? I think not! And consider your eyes. When you close them: black, when you open them: light. We need a congressional committee on this, stat! Somebody put on a Cheerios commercial, quick!

When is someone going to speak out about the fact that toilet paper is WHITE? Racism! And clouds! What about clouds? They are white and they hang over our heads, watching, judging... And when they do get a little darker, what happens? It rains all over us! Coincidence? I think not! And consider your eyes. When you close them: black, when you open them: light. We need a congressional committee on this, stat! Somebody put on a Cheerios commercial, quick!
Who needs to when you do the histrionics just fine?

There is no need for an argument, ya big dummy.
Im laughing at your irony.
You have no need to address the reality of the AD or the message its trying to convey because you're just here to do racism while claiming you aren't a racist. We all understand what you are, fragile whites.

You have no need to address the reality of the AD or the message its trying to convey because you're just here to do racism while claiming you aren't a racist. We all understand what you are, fragile whites.
How is laughing at your stupid ass racist? Perhaps thats just you being "fragile" :dunno:

What fragility is that? I'm amused by the whites in here like you pretending you aren't racist. In fact I come here to see you pretend. You doing dress up and cosplay for me is entertainment. :laugh:
Pathetic troll. Enjoy your crying, you fragile pansy.
Good day.

The things you claim to observe aren't respected as representations of reality until you prove them.

It's you fragile whites that want to substitute your cosplay for respected research and expect the rest us to go along rather than point and laugh at you. :laugh:
I am just reporting what I see

Both whites and blacks abuse the handicap parking scam

But Lib’s pet minority excel at it

Forum List

Back