"Adorable" rant in time-out from black toddler

SpellingBee.jpg

Imagine leaving White children around these.The video glaringly points they are born with violence & savage behavior encoded in their genetics.

I see a lot of sass. I don't see violent or savage. For that, I would invite you to witness some of the white kids I teach. Not even kidding. One of them threw something at my face last week.

PS and yes there's way too much violence among blacks too. But come on

I see a lot of sass. I don't see violent or savage. For that, I would invite you to witness some of the white kids I teach. Not even kidding. One of them threw something at my face last week.

PS and yes there's way too much violence among blacks too. But come on

I see a lack of respect for her elders and those in a position of power.

It's bred into them.

I'd argue it's bred out of blacks, not into them.

That's why throughout mankind's history in the world there are no 1st world black countries, not even a 2nd world one really. Why very few blacks have done anything that's added to man's advancements via science, technology, engineering, medicine, architecture and so on but the very few that did were from a white based country and society. When blacks were sitting in huts with dirtyballs enslaving their own people the non black countries were building ships and setting up international trade.

By nature they are savages, some more than others. It's only when that is bred out of them donthey evolve. By bred I also mean taught. They have to be taught to not act like barbarians by a family in mostly white area.

Some it can only be suppressed. I work with quite a few that speak well, friendly, I laugh with them, discuss and work out work related issues and so on. But all of them still once in a while when they get mad that ghetto side comes out.

Forum List

Back