Admitted Classified Leaker D-Schiff Admits 'Impeachment' Is Purely Partisanship

Schiff Says Impeachment Talks Will Continue If Mueller Report Clears Trump

"Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff admitted Wednesday that he would still pursue the impeachment of President Donald Trump if the report published by special counsel Robert Mueller contained no incriminating evidence."

No Crime?

No Collusion?

No Evidence?

No Problem!

“If there’s insufficient evidence in the Mueller report and we’re not able to produce sufficient evidence in our own investigation, that ends the inquiry,” Schiff stated. “There may be grounds for removal from office or there may be grounds for indictment after he leaves office.”

I wholly concur with what the speaker said regarding impeachment,” Schiff said. “That does not let the justice Department off the hook. If the Justice Department takes the position you can’t indict a sitting president but we’re not going to share the evidence with Congress that it would need to determine whether impeachment is warranted, that amounts to immunity for the president.”

Schiff is having a hard time letting go, coming to grips with the fact that the 'secret' is out, that there is no evidence, no collusion, no crime...and there never was.

His hatred for this President, enough to make him break the law by leaking classified information in hopes it would somehow hurt the President, prevents him from simply deciding that if Mueller's report shows no evidence, no crime, and no collusion that 'it is officially over' and that they should pull the plug on the continuing tax dollar-funded partisan-driven Democrat witch hunt / coup d'état'.

In the meantime, speaking of evidence, it seems the powers who have the authority to do anything about it are still ignoring the evidence and admission of guilt by D-Schiff that he illegally leaked classified information. If anyone should be handcuffed and being per-walked right now it is Schiff.

At the bare minimum he should recuse himself or be thrown off of any and all investigations of the President. His relationship with Fusion GPS' CEO, his prepping Cohen for 10 hours before Cohen's 2nd Felony Perjury performance under oath before Congress, and his intentional leaking of classified are examples of criminal, unethical, and unacceptable behavior that and very serious conflicts of interest.

It’s partisanship until the well being and security of the nation are at stake. Soon, Congress will have to do it’s duty.
We need to take the traitors in congress out a line them up. Tar and Feather the democrat traitors and run them out of dc on a rail....
What qualifies them as traitors?

The fact that they are working AGAINST the American people. Rooting for the invasion of their own cities and dreaming about the replacement of their own people with more easily controlled third worlders. This is simple shit.
Having opposing views on immigration and how to handle enforcement does not qualify people as traitors. Try again.

Yes it does. Wanting and working to replace Americans is treason... simple. If destroying the American way of life is not treason, it hardly makes sense to talk about the concept.

^ this dumbass thinks the FBI should not act when they have reason to believe a candidate for President is actively engaging in treason
Evidence shows there was NEVER any evidence to suggest that, that there was NEVER any evidence of a crime, that there was no crime warranting an investigation of a special counsel.

Bruce Ohr's and Now Paige's testimony only solidifies that as face, supporting all the other evidence of this.

Your own butt-hurt / hate will never allow you to acknowledge the actual evidence that already exists and the lack of evidence to support anything the Democrats have claimed.

Democrats paraded Cohen in front of Congress again, having no problem having a convicted perjurer who already lied to Congress as their 'star' witness because they believed Cohen would finally help them nail Trump. Instead, Cohen SHREDDED every single one of the false accusations and talking points.

NO EVIDENCE NO CRIME. NEVER WAS.
Indictments happen with there is evidence. Investigations happen when there is suspicion.

"Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff admitted Wednesday that he would still pursue the impeachment of President Donald Trump if the report published by special counsel Robert Mueller contained no incriminating evidence."

No Crime?

No Collusion?

No Evidence?

No Problem!

“If there’s insufficient evidence in the Mueller report and we’re not able to produce sufficient evidence in our own investigation, that ends the inquiry,” Schiff stated. “There may be grounds for removal from office or there may be grounds for indictment after he leaves office.”

I wholly concur with what the speaker said regarding impeachment,” Schiff said. “That does not let the justice Department off the hook. If the Justice Department takes the position you can’t indict a sitting president but we’re not going to share the evidence with Congress that it would need to determine whether impeachment is warranted, that amounts to immunity for the president.”

Schiff is having a hard time letting go, coming to grips with the fact that the 'secret' is out, that there is no evidence, no collusion, no crime...and there never was.

His hatred for this President, enough to make him break the law by leaking classified information in hopes it would somehow hurt the President, prevents him from simply deciding that if Mueller's report shows no evidence, no crime, and no collusion that 'it is officially over' and that they should pull the plug on the continuing tax dollar-funded partisan-driven Democrat witch hunt / coup d'état'.

In the meantime, speaking of evidence, it seems the powers who have the authority to do anything about it are still ignoring the evidence and admission of guilt by D-Schiff that he illegally leaked classified information. If anyone should be handcuffed and being per-walked right now it is Schiff.

At the bare minimum he should recuse himself or be thrown off of any and all investigations of the President. His relationship with Fusion GPS' CEO, his prepping Cohen for 10 hours before Cohen's 2nd Felony Perjury performance under oath before Congress, and his intentional leaking of classified are examples of criminal, unethical, and unacceptable behavior that and very serious conflicts of interest.

It’s partisanship until the well being and security of the nation are at stake. Soon, Congress will have to do it’s duty.
We need to take the traitors in congress out a line them up. Tar and Feather the democrat traitors and run them out of dc on a rail....
the coup d etat

Oh come on, Clinton got impeached for lying about a blow job.

Oh STFU, you LIAR!

You know damn well Clinton was Impeached because he lied to / misled the court in his Sexual Harassment law suit. The Judged hammered the crap out of him for his LACK OF ETHICS, held him in Contempt of Court, and stripped him of his license to practice law for a time.

The fact that you continue to bring up that same LIE in defense of Bill Clinton is an admission that you are a life-long, permanent REALITY DENIER / LIAR who refuses to tell the truth about his own party/s criminal activity.

You just lost all credibility with me by continuing to repeat that known lie. Reading anything you say is a waste of time.

The fact that they are working AGAINST the American people. Rooting for the invasion of their own cities and dreaming about the replacement of their own people with more easily controlled third worlders. This is simple shit.
Having opposing views on immigration and how to handle enforcement does not qualify people as traitors. Try again.

Yes it does. Wanting and working to replace Americans is treason... simple. If destroying the American way of life is not treason, it hardly makes sense to talk about the concept.
The “American way of life” is subjective. Immigration views are subjective. Your view is different than your neighbors view. It’s not a valid standard to determine the crime of treason. You’re being irrational and over emotional

The “American way of life” is subjective. Immigration views are subjective. Your view is different than your neighbors view. It’s not a valid standard to determine the crime of treason. You’re being irrational and over emotional

I think I just read the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever read here. There is nothing subjective about American way of life. Now of course, we all know as a traitor yourself you disagree with it and want it gone. But there is always an alternative for American people, have the traitors gone instead.

I am not talking in legal lingo. I could care less what is defined as treason legally.

Oh STFU, you LIAR!

You know damn well Clinton was Impeached because he lied to / misled the court in his Sexual Harassment law suit. The Judged hammered the crap out of him for his LACK OF ETHICS, held him in Contempt of Court, and stripped him of his license to practice law for a time.

The fact that you continue to bring up that same LIE in defense of Bill Clinton is an admission that you are a life-long, permanent REALITY DENIER / LIAR who refuses to tell the truth about his own party/s criminal activity.

You just lost all credibility with me by continuing to repeat that known lie. Reading anything you say is a waste of time.
I just said he got impeached for lying about a blow job. How is that different from what you just said?! I didn’t lie about a thing, I just didn’t use your spin to dress it up.

I’m not defending Clinton btw. I think he is slime. But I’m pretty damn sure if Trump went on record and lied to the court, which we all know he would do, you’d still be defending him and blaming the witch hunt. None the less, he has been lying to the American people nonstop. That may not be a crime but I have zero problems with holding his feet to the fire for doing so.

Oh STFU, you LIAR!

I just said he got impeached for lying about a blow job. How is that different from what you just said?! I didn’t lie about a thing, I just didn’t use your spin to dress it up.

I’m not defending Clinton btw. I think he is slime. But I’m pretty damn sure if Trump went on record and lied to the court, which we all know he would do, you’d still be defending him and blaming the witch hunt. None the less, he has been lying to the American people nonstop. That may not be a crime but I have zero problems with holding his feet to the fire for doing so.

If lying would get you impeached, there would be no politician left standing. This could be a welcome change.

^ this dumbass thinks the FBI should not act when they have reason to believe a candidate for President is actively engaging in treason
Evidence shows there was NEVER any evidence to suggest that, that there was NEVER any evidence of a crime, that there was no crime warranting an investigation of a special counsel.

Bruce Ohr's and Now Paige's testimony only solidifies that as face, supporting all the other evidence of this.

Your own butt-hurt / hate will never allow you to acknowledge the actual evidence that already exists and the lack of evidence to support anything the Democrats have claimed.

Democrats paraded Cohen in front of Congress again, having no problem having a convicted perjurer who already lied to Congress as their 'star' witness because they believed Cohen would finally help them nail Trump. Instead, Cohen SHREDDED every single one of the false accusations and talking points.

NO EVIDENCE NO CRIME. NEVER WAS.
Evidence shows the exact opposite. Don’t be stupid.

Indictments happen with there is evidence. Investigations happen when there is suspicion.
Paige testified they found NOTHING after investigating for months; yet, the coup d'état continued.

Ohr testified that he told the DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI that Steele was a biased Trump-Hating foreign spy and that the Dossier was unreliable. hat did not stop Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, and Strzok from going ahead and using it to criminally write a bogus ICA and an ACR which they illegally used to con the FISA Court and Congress!

Evidence shows they all KNEW the information was BS, that NOTHING had been found on Trump until they got the BS dossier they KNEW was not reliable. At that point they criminal CHOSE to engage in the Coup D'etat together.

There was no 'suspicion' of criminal activity because Paige had told them nothing had been found & Ohr told them there was nothing, that the Dossier was unreliable. They MANUFACTURED a non-existent crime and manufactured non-existent evidence to generate false suspicion.

It's all there in the evidence.

I think I just read the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever read here. There is nothing subjective about American way of life. Now of course, we all know as a traitor yourself you disagree with it and want it gone. But there is always an alternative for American people, have the traitors gone instead.

I am not talking in legal lingo. I could care less what is defined as treason legally.
You are being ignorant and childish if you really think everybody lives life through the same lens. Or if you think there is one defined standard to live life the “American way”. What a load of crap. Who do you think you are to be the one to define that?! How arrogant can you be?! I don’t have the time or energy to explain the simple concepts of values and perspectives to you.

Lying I: 56533"]

Oh STFU, you LIAR!

If lying would get you impeached, there would be no politician left standing. This could be a welcome change.[/QUOTE]
Lying is exactly what got Billy boy impeached. Keep making excuses for Trumps lies though. The more you wiggle the funnier you look.

Paige testified they found NOTHING after investigating for months; yet, the coup d'état continued.

Ohr testified that he told the DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI that Steele was a biased Trump-Hating foreign spy and that the Dossier was unreliable. hat did not stop Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, and Strzok from going ahead and using it to criminally write a bogus ICA and an ACR which they illegally used to con the FISA Court and Congress!

Evidence shows they all KNEW the information was BS, that NOTHING had been found on Trump until they got the BS dossier they KNEW was not reliable. At that point they criminal CHOSE to engage in the Coup D'etat together.

There was no 'suspicion' of criminal activity because Paige had told them nothing had been found & Ohr told them there was nothing, that the Dossier was unreliable. They MANUFACTURED a non-existent crime and manufactured non-existent evidence to generate false suspicion.

It's all there in the evidence.
Everything that you are saying is unsubstantiated and based on assumptive right wing talking points. You have no clue what corroborating evidence backed up the FISA warrants. You ya met seen any of the classified intel involved in any of the investigations. You dismiss continuous actions by Trump and his officials that fed the fire of suspicion. Lies after lies after lies. It’s not rocket science. When people lie they open the door to investigations.

I just said he got impeached for lying about a blow job. How is that different from what you just said?!

Your stupidity .. or how easily you can lie ./ spin shit .. is amazing.

The law suit against Bill Clinton had nothing to do with Lewinsky or a BJ.

The law suit against Bill Clinton dealt with his sexual harassment of Paula Jones.

His Impeachment had nothing to do with a BJ.

His Impeachment was due to his lying / deceit, attempting to deceive the Judge / court when he vowed to tell the truth & nothing but the truth - he violated that oath.

He was Impeached because he was held in Contempt of Court for that deceit, because of his lack of Ethics, and because of being stripped of his law license.

You Lied. Then you tried to spin.

No credibility. No use paying attention to. Learn to accept the truth, election losses, and to admit you're wrong when it's pointed out.

It’s partisanship until the well being and security of the nation are at stake.

Evidence shows the 'well being and security of the nation' was not only at stake but was also compromised by a criminal FBI who opened up an illegal investigation of the President based on their difference of opinion on foreign policy AND due to their criminal boss being fired.

Our very democracy / Constitution / Laws was violated by Obama administration Agency Directors and leaders who engaged in a Seditious Conspiracy in which they collaborated and colluded to use a Russian-authored propaganda-filled document - paid for by Hillary Clinton - provided to them by a foreign spy known to hate the President, who was already working for the FBI and with Mueller before the investigation of Trump was even opened.

Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI collaborated together and used that document THEY KNEW WAS UNRELAIBLE (*Ohr testimony) to DEFRAUD / CON both the FISA Court and Congress in an overall attempt to affect their now exposed coup d'état!

The ONLY evidence that exists showing a candidate / side attempted to alter - and succeeded in altering - the 2016 election shows it was Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and Obama's own agency Directors who did so. The ONLY evidence that exists showing a candidate / side engaged in collusion / collaboration points to Rosenstein, Holder, Lynch, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Baker, and even Mueller himself.

Evidence shows THEY are the ones who endangered this nation's 'well-being and security'!

You and other snowflakes - like Schiff - continue to say 'LET'S SEE WHAT EVIDENCE MIGHT TURN UP STILL' when all we need to do is look at the evidence that has already been exposed against the Democrats!
Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...

SSDD from the fwuffiest, widdle snowflake of them all.

Everything that you are saying is unsubstantiated and based on assumptive right wing talking points.
Actually it's NOT, dumbass. EVERYTHING has been exposed, recorded, reported, documented. Links to the evidence, reports, and testimony have been repeatedly posted on this board again and again, and when it is morons like you childishly try to play 'the stupid game', acting as if you have never seen any of it before and demanding it all be reposted AGAIN.

No amount of evidence will ever be able to convince you sheep.

BF showed it has been more than a decade since Bill Clinton was Impeached for his unethical attempt to deceive the Judge and court and being held in contempt during his Sexual Harassment Law Suit; yet, snowflakes continue to repeat the lie that he was Impeached over 'a BJ' by Lewinski in the WH....I can only assume the reason they do so is to make themselves feel better about what happened.

There are some snowflakes who still cling to bitterness and hate over their butt-hurt over 'hanging chads' and how Bush beat Gore in Florida, so of course Bill Clinton's Impeachment and Felon Hillary's loss in 2016 are still open wounds to them.

The only thing the rest of us can do is look sadly down on you snowflakes wallowing in all of these years of denial and inability to move on in sympathy before continuing to move forward.

Everything that you are saying is unsubstantiated and based on assumptive right wing talking points.
Actually it's NOT, dumbass. EVERYTHING has been exposed, recorded, reported, documented. Links to the evidence, reports, and testimony have been repeatedly posted on this board again and again, and when it is morons like you childishly try to play 'the stupid game', acting as if you have never seen any of it before and demanding it all be reposted AGAIN.

BF showed it has been more than a decade since Bill Clinton was Impeached for his unethical attempt to deceive the Judge and court and being held in contempt during his Sexual Harassment Law Suit; yet, snowflakes continue to repeat the lie that he was Impeached over 'a BJ' by Lewinski in the WH....I can only assume the reason they do so is to make themselves feel better about what happened.

There are some snowflakes who still cling to bitterness and hate over their butt-hurt over 'hanging chads' and how Bush beat Gore in Florida, so of course Bill Clinton's Impeachment and Felon Hillary's loss in 2016 are still open wounds to them.

The only thing the rest of us can do is look sadly down on you snowflakes wallowing in all of these years of denial and inability to move on in sympathy before continuing to move forward.
^ that is one majorly triggered snowflake

I just said he got impeached for lying about a blow job. How is that different from what you just said?!

Your stupidity .. or how easily you can lie ./ spin shit .. is amazing.

The law suit against Bill Clinton had nothing to do with Lewinsky or a BJ.

The law suit against Bill Clinton dealt with his sexual harassment of Paula Jones.

His Impeachment had nothing to do with a BJ.

His Impeachment was due to his lying / deceit, attempting to deceive the Judge / court when he vowed to tell the truth & nothing but the truth - he violated that oath.

He was Impeached because he was held in Contempt of Court for that deceit, because of his lack of Ethics, and because of being stripped of his law license.

You Lied. Then you tried to spin.

No credibility. No use paying attention to. Learn to accept the truth, election losses, and to admit you're wrong when it's pointed out.
My mistake, it was Paula Jones and not lewinski, that’s my MISTAKE not a lie.

But let’s look at what you just did. You wrote three paragraphs dressed up with all these adjectives lie, deceit, violation, ethics blah blah blah all to argue against my statement to say that he was impeached for lying!!!

I was wrong about the blow job element but I was right that he got impeached for lying. So take a breath and see that we are saying the same thing.

You seem to think you know it all but you are so far off base with your assumptions... I did not want Gore to be president. I did not want to see Hillary I’m the Whitehouse either. This past election was embarrassing that we had two completely shitty options. I also wanted and even called for giving Trump a shot when he was elected but it only took a week or two before the lying began and I’m not one to take a load of bullshit lies with my mouth open.

I also wanted and even called for giving Trump a shot when he was elected but it only took a week or two before the lying began and I’m not one to take a load of bullshit lies with my mouth open.
Then you must have been protecting the Terrorist Sympathizer for 8 straight years...you had to be exhausted.

Forum List

Back