Ademo Freeman Speaks From Jail – Prisons/Jails: The Modern Day Slave Plantations

So I am supposed to feel guilty because some POS decided they were above the law and civil decency and committed crimes against society. Bullshit.
The left killed personal responsibility, so if a low life ends up incarcerated it must be someone else fault.
If anything enslaves blacks its actually the welfare state. That led to the loss of individualism and personal responsibility.
If you feel guilt, it is because you are weak. If you feel empathy for people rotting in jail for not paying a parking ticket or possessing a plant known to cure diseases and disagree with such bullshit laws, that makes you an asset a caring human being.

You are apparently angry at the welfare state, yet you support those who enforce its arbitrary laws.
You whine about a "loss of individualism and personal responsibility" and you show neither. An individual is not part of the collective; personal responsibility is much more than obeying your masters and paying your taxes.

So tell me why Norway has a lower criminal rate and lower recidivism rate with far more humane prisons?
Fewer assholes over there?

Prisoners should be forced to work, not workout or lounge around on our dime. Make them earn their keep.

And that technique has demonstrated that it works wonders. Oh wait, it hasn't. In fact, it has led to this very situation we are discussing, the 75% recidivism rate. So harsh prisons don't seem to work, otherwise second and third world nations would be crime free. Harsh penalties don't seem to work or Muslim nations that practice Sharia would be crime free.

How about this, we look at what appears to be working for ideas since the ones you propose are thoroughly discredited by empirical evidence.
Harsh? You claim that, not me. I said it should be harsh. Hard work for all inmates. If it was more unpleasant maybe they wouldn't be so eager to come back.

So tell me why Norway has a lower criminal rate and lower recidivism rate with far more humane prisons?

Prisoners should be forced to work, not workout or lounge around on our dime. Make them earn their keep.

And that technique has demonstrated that it works wonders. Oh wait, it hasn't. In fact, it has led to this very situation we are discussing, the 75% recidivism rate. So harsh prisons don't seem to work, otherwise second and third world nations would be crime free. Harsh penalties don't seem to work or Muslim nations that practice Sharia would be crime free.

How about this, we look at what appears to be working for ideas since the ones you propose are thoroughly discredited by empirical evidence.
Harsh? You claim that, not me. I said it should be harsh. Hard work for all inmates. If it was more unpleasant maybe they wouldn't be so eager to come back.

South American Prisons are about as harsh as you can get. Yet people still commit crimes. Chain gangs are a reality in the south and have been for generations. Yet crime did not evaporate. How much harsher can the punishment get than death at the hands of Sharia law? Yet not crime free.

Let's be honest. Rival drug gangs kill each other and don't get the pleasure or appeals or regulations. Yet people still join up and take their chances.

Everything you proposed is in practice today somewhere in the world. Yet there is no. Action that is crime free. Prison industry is active today and the workers get a buck or two a day for their labor. Hard work welding and operating metal presses, or doing a number of other jobs. Yet this labor doesn't dissuade anyone statistically speaking.

In those harsh prisons people join gangs to survive. Then they are members of the gangs when they get out and return to crime. A petty criminal leaves prison ready to rob, rape, or murder without any concern for the consequences. Life is defined as momentary pleasures.

Humans learn the lessons needed to survive. Babies learn that crying will get their diaper changed or their belly full. Children learn, and adults learn. Prisoners in cages learn how to survive in prison. They learn that if you are not the predator you are the prey. They learn that fear is the weapon and they use it.

This is that reality that you want to embrace with criminal cops. Why do you pretend it isn't the reality now? The system doesn't work as it is.

South American Prisons are about as harsh as you can get. Yet people still commit crimes. Chain gangs are a reality in the south and have been for generations. Yet crime did not evaporate. How much harsher can the punishment get than death at the hands of Sharia law? Yet not crime free.

Let's be honest. Rival drug gangs kill each other and don't get the pleasure or appeals or regulations. Yet people still join up and take their chances.

Everything you proposed is in practice today somewhere in the world. Yet there is no. Action that is crime free. Prison industry is active today and the workers get a buck or two a day for their labor. Hard work welding and operating metal presses, or doing a number of other jobs. Yet this labor doesn't dissuade anyone statistically speaking.

In those harsh prisons people join gangs to survive. Then they are members of the gangs when they get out and return to crime. A petty criminal leaves prison ready to rob, rape, or murder without any concern for the consequences. Life is defined as momentary pleasures.

Humans learn the lessons needed to survive. Babies learn that crying will get their diaper changed or their belly full. Children learn, and adults learn. Prisoners in cages learn how to survive in prison. They learn that if you are not the predator you are the prey. They learn that fear is the weapon and they use it.

This is that reality that you want to embrace with criminal cops. Why do you pretend it isn't the reality now? The system doesn't work as it is.
You said crime free, not me. I'd be willing to bet south america has a lower recidivism rate than we do but I wouldn't make it that harsh. Humane treatment but they have to work. I suppose we could put them up in half way homes but I want them off the street, at least for a while. Death row should be cleaned out and send them on their way. Zero recidivism with dead convicts.

We were told if we do all these wonderful things for the convicts they could reform. Welp, they aren't.

So I am supposed to feel guilty because some POS decided they were above the law and civil decency and committed crimes against society. Bullshit.
The left killed personal responsibility, so if a low life ends up incarcerated it must be someone else fault.
If anything enslaves blacks its actually the welfare state. That led to the loss of individualism and personal responsibility.
If you feel guilt, it is because you are weak. If you feel empathy for people rotting in jail for not paying a parking ticket or possessing a plant known to cure diseases and disagree with such bullshit laws, that makes you an asset a caring human being.

You are apparently angry at the welfare state, yet you support those who enforce its arbitrary laws.
You whine about a "loss of individualism and personal responsibility" and you show neither. An individual is not part of the collective; personal responsibility is much more than obeying your masters and paying your taxes.
Wow. A lot of presumptions there and quite a pointless rant.

Speaking of "pointless rant(s)", read the one I replied to.

Don't want to be a "slave" in prison?

Don't get arrested and convicted of a crime

it really is that easy

NO,it is not that easy. Are you aware that you commit 3 felonies every day without knowing it? This means you probably also commit tens of misdemeanor and rule violations (infractions) every day. Do you think you should be ticketed for a tag light being out when it is not a danger to others? Do you know the #1 reason cops stop you is not because you have a tag light out, it is because they are looking for something more serious to charge you with? It doesn't matter how minor the violation, cops will nearly always ask to search your car. This search is not for your protection, it is a hunt for something they can arrest you for.
Here we have the same problem...
We have lots of crimes here...doing this is a crime...doing that is a crime... :shock:
Too many useless felonies. They are only useful to fill up judges with trials...
finger.gif

I posted response. You resorted to an attack. Apparently you lack the comprehension to understand the difference.

I posted response. You resorted to an attack. Apparently you lack the comprehension to understand the difference.

Whine. Whine. Whine. Do you copsuckers do anything but whine and cast insults? If that's all you have, go away.

Forum List

Back