Adam Schiff FISA memo could lead to firings of Mueller, Rosenstein

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Stocks are red. Trey Gowdy is abruptly retiring from Congress. Everybody is laughing at what looks like drool dribbling from the edge of Joe Kennedy’s mouth during his rebuttal to last night’s State of the Union.
Adam Schiff: FISA Memo Could Lead To Firings Of Mueller, Rosenstein

In an amusing coincidence, Gowdy’s remarks from a Tuesday morning appearance on Fox & Friends now seem eerily prophetic…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When ppl can understand all the covering ups of this bas , imagine how they are having to scury around covering up ALL THOSE LIES they pulled upon one another, Obama, Clinton, and including the American people. To think Sheep lick the crap off the shoes of their past leasers trusting these goons as if they are the words of GOD................ you've been so lied to it is sickening.

Why hasn't the WH released the memo yet? What's taking so long???????

This is near the ending of the week so from a strategic situation IMHO you would not release something, to have maximum covering you would release something at the weeks beginning not end of, tomorrow is Friday when in politics they release a thing on a Friday it is because they want people not to notice it gets swamped with the week end mixture of everything else. So Monday would be the day you would release.

LOL Our right wing nut jobs are having full orgasms over this, yet they have no idea what is in the memo. LOL

^^^^ Left Wing nut jobs have full orgasms about random Twitter rumours, we have had entire threads where the OP has been some random Twitter rumour.

REP. TREY GOWDY (R-SC): My Democratic colleagues didn’t want us to find this information. They did everything they could to keep us from finding this information. I think it will be embarrassing to Adam Schiff once people realize the extent to which he went to keep them from learning any of this. That would be the embarrassment…

"I mean, going to court to help Fusion GPS so we can’t find out they paid for the dossier, and that they were working for the DNC. That’s a pretty big step to go to court to try to keep the American people from learning something. So, if it were up to Adam Schiff, you wouldn’t know about Hillary Clinton’s email. You wouldn’t know about the server. You wouldn’t know about the dossier. I do find it ironic that he has his own memo right now because if it were up to him, we wouldn’t know any of it."

I think Adam Schiff ought to be the one that gets fired. But he's a California Democrat, so no chance there. As far as Mueller and Rosenstein are concerned, I've heard nothing so far that indicates any wrongdoing on their part, so Schiff's claim is total political BS.

upload_2018-2-1_14-32-22.png

Will Schiff Resign Over Memo?

Forum List

Back