Actually, George Bush Sr said it best

"The economy is moving in the right direction." - 10/4/91

"I don't want to buy into the predicate about [the U.S. being in] another recession. I don't feel that way." - 10/25/91

"The economy's turned the corner, headed for recovery." - 10/31/91

"I'm not prepared to say we are in a recession." - 11/8/91

"It will not be a deep recession." - 1/4/92

"The economy is in free-fall." - 1/15/92​

:eusa_eh:

"I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." -- Barack Hussein Obama

"Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." -- Barack Hussein "I See Dead People They're everywhere" Obama

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." -- Barack 57 States Obama

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." -- Barack Corpse-men Obama

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's." -- BHO. Um, ok, thanks for clearing that up

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." BHO, I told you he sees dead people, right?

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

why is it the right feels like using Obama's middle name makes him look like less of a man?

57 States? Corpse-men?

Bush mistakes:

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It’s a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

and my personal favorites - "strategery" & "misunderestimate"

whats your point? should we start calling Bush - B Herbet W Bush. or Herbie, or BH Walker Bush, BHW? no president has ever gone through an entire presidency without a verbal slip up. When Obama said 57, he meant 47 and he corrected his mistake. when he said corpse men he mispronounced corpsman.

like i said, why do you think calling him by his middle name makes him look bad? he didnt get to choose his name. if you want to pick on someone, then say his mom and dad should have picked a better name. a name does not define a persons character

Last edited:
Epic WIN! :woohoo:

Mostly because apparently, everyone here is either too young or too uneducated to correctly identify the allusion in the OP. :lol:

why is it the right feels like using Obama's middle name makes him look like less of a man?

Let me guess. Because many of them have childlike sensibilities? You know the kind of folks who will create antimated gifs of the President playing grab-ass.

May favorite peice written by President GHW Bush.

Excerpt from "Why We Didn't Remove Saddam" by George Bush [Sr.] and Brent Scowcroft, Time (2 March 1998):

While we hoped that popular revolt or coup would topple Saddam, neither the U.S. nor the countries of the region wished to see the breakup of the Iraqi state. We were concerned about the long-term balance of power at the head of the Gulf. Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible. We had been unable to find Noriega in Panama, which we knew intimately. We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq. The coalition would instantly have collapsed, the Arabs deserting it in anger and other allies pulling out as well. Under those circumstances, furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-cold war world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the U.S. could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different--and perhaps barren--outcome.

Reasons Not to Invade Iraq, By George Bush Sr.

Yes, Jr. should have taken his fathers advise.

Forum List

Back