Actual Christianans Who Think That the Trump Administration-Including Pence- is Un-Christian

Plane crashers? You mean the purposefully recruited from middle-east allies to America, prostitute using enemies of America made to look like recruits from allies of America, that did an operation in America as enemies America, I mean whatever to that, man, its almost unidentifiable.

You amost gotta laugh that the crazy angry left thinks it's important when relatively tiny number of liberal gay homosexual college students are protesting something they call "the Christian ethic of love" and blaming the Vice President. Ho hum.
You seem to have gay on your brain a lot. Where the fuck are you getting that these students are gay from?
The source U.K. "Pink News" and the invention of "Christian ethic of love"?

Can't believe no one's applauded the OP. Well, where's the history of Protest of Governance for Christians, Lutherans? Anyway... Whether we all sing God save the Emperor every sunday or not, like, nobody sees a single Christian characteristic going on here.

It's always comical when atheists like the OP try to lecture Christians about their religion. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

Especially one who openly expresses, on a regular basis, his deep hatred for Christianity, and for the moral and ethical values that tend to be associated therewith.

And no surprise, of course, his source is PinkNews, an openly pro-faggot site, that no decent, sane person would ever regard as a credible source on any topic.

650 former regular church goers say Trump is not a regular church goer.

This story made my day! So many of those who paint themselves a "Christian Conservatives" have completely lost sight of the teachings of Christ who they profess to follow. Instead of practicing love, acceptant and charity, they preach hate and divisiveness . Here is proof that I am not alone in that assessment of the Trump administration and it' supporters.

Christian students protest Mike Pence as speaker in his home state

Christian university students are protesting against vice president Mike Pence being invited to speak at their graduation ceremony.

Students at Taylor University, in Pence’s home state of Indiana, argue his invitation makes them complicit in the Trump administration’s hateful policies.

The petition on Change.org which is close to 5,000 signatures, says the current government’s policies are “not consistent with the Christian ethic of love.”

Some of the students point out that Pete Buttigieg, who is also an Indiana native, would be a more suitable choice for the commencement.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg: I love it !

So you telling us they never have read the Bible?

What a shock

This story made my day! So many of those who paint themselves a "Christian Conservatives" have completely lost sight of the teachings of Christ who they profess to follow. Instead of practicing love, acceptant and charity, they preach hate and divisiveness . Here is proof that I am not alone in that assessment of the Trump administration and it' supporters.

Christian university students are protesting against vice president Mike Pence being invited to speak at their graduation ceremony.

Students at Taylor University, in Pence’s home state of Indiana, argue his invitation makes them complicit in the Trump administration’s hateful policies.

The petition on Change.org which is close to 5,000 signatures, says the current government’s policies are “not consistent with the Christian ethic of love.”

Some of the students point out that Pete Buttigieg, who is also an Indiana native, would be a more suitable choice for the commencement.

As an atheist who knows not much about the bible, I know when to keep my mouth shut.

But someone with a downright leftist size of ego, won't ever shut up, instead proudly presenting to everyone how he knows absolutely nothing of a subject.

Insufferable folks...

You know the world is upside down completely when people do not follow Christ AT ALL know absolutely the most about what He would approve.

Not long now.

Remember when the gays just wanted us to "tolerate" their lifestyles? Yeah. That was such a fat lie.

They want total acceptance while they are the most hateful intolerant bigots toward Christianity.

We see you

Moral of the story?
The only "real" Christians are those that think just like you do.
Too funny.

You amost gotta laugh that the crazy angry left thinks it's important when relatively tiny number of liberal gay homosexual college students are protesting something they call "the Christian ethic of love" and blaming the Vice President. Ho hum.
You seem to have gay on your brain a lot. Where the fuck are you getting that these students are gay from?
The source U.K. "Pink News" and the invention of "Christian ethic of love"?
Most of us know this phenomenon as "projection"....The moonbats excel at it. :laugh2:

Haha...you poor ass bangers long for the days when Republicans sat in their corner, pretending shit wasn’t happening, reading their Bibles while you filthy fucks trashed their nation don’t you?
I get ya...I’d hate this new-age Republican if I were you too...these badasses will punch you square in your dirty fucking mouth and that sucks for you filthy, degenerate lowlife trash.

Who gives a shit?
Can't you find something more worthwhile to start a thread with?

Haha...you poor ass bangers long for the days when Republicans sat in their corner, pretending shit wasn’t happening, reading their Bibles while you filthy fucks trashed their nation don’t you?
I get ya...I’d hate this new-age Republican if I were you too...these badasses will punch you square in your dirty fucking mouth and that sucks for you filthy, degenerate lowlife trash.
Thank you for that thoughtful and articulate commentary on the OP. As always you prove to be able to raise that bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB

So you telling us they never have read the Bible?

What a shock

I'm not telling you anything about who reads the bible. I'm telling you that Pence is a hateful shit bag and that these people know it.

Remember when the gays just wanted us to "tolerate" their lifestyles? Yeah. That was such a fat lie.

They want total acceptance while they are the most hateful intolerant bigots toward Christianity.

We see you
You people never seem to tire of that false and inane narrative about the gays vs. the Christians. Really stupid!

Forum List

Back