Actress Suzanne Somers dead at 76

Yet you make is seem like trying to get the show's name correct is a distraction.

Trying to get it correct is a form of respect, mkay?
That being said, you obviously failed to notice that I stated it was an oversight that amounted to unintentionally omitting an apostrophe, and corrected the shows name so that you would not be offended.

Now, do you just want to continue to argue over an unintentional oversight that was corrected, or accept the correction that was made and move on?

That being said, you obviously failed to notice that I stated it was an oversight that amounted to unintentionally omitting an apostrophe, and corrected the shows name so that you would not be offended.

Now, do you just want to continue to argue over an unintentional oversight that was corrected, or accept the correction that was made and move on?
I moved on long ago....I'm still waiting for you to do the same.

I posted something other than a response to you....which meant I was moving on.

I moved on long ago....I'm still waiting for you to do the same.

I posted something other than a response to you....which meant I was moving on.
I only responded to you the last time to inform you that a correction was made.
Enough said.

Do you see the bulge?

bee41cdc4bd44ab05c13f39b0a8ff174

View attachment 843430
You’ve got her confused with Big Mike.

I never liked American Graffiti, just the cars and a few of the songs. I have fond memories of roller skating car hops at the A&W burger stand, from before the movie, and the ice cold glass mugs of root beer and huge burgers and fries, though. The place was a magnet for hot rodders for miles around, mostly do to a high concentration of speed shops in that area at the time.It was as a much a parts swap meet as a burger stand. There were several others of course, but the A&W was the best place in our region.

Chevies were the most popular, of course, because they were the cheapest re engines and parts, and appealed to teenagers and working stiffs at the time. Ford part were high comparatively, same with Mopar parts, though the Road Runners were introduced later at a relatively cheap price and pretty damn fast for a product ion car. I preferred the souped up Fords.

Last edited:
that is not imagination....
You see it, I see it...
Not shadow...
Hiding it...
Just like Big Mike
Maybe it’s photoshopped

Maybe she had something in her pocket

Maybe there was just a weird bulge from the way the dress fit or something

Are you people really suggesting Suzanne Sommers was secretly a man?

Is reality really so boring?

Maybe it’s photoshopped

Maybe she had something in her pocket

Maybe there was just a weird bulge from the way the dress fit or something

Are you people really suggesting Suzanne Sommers was secretly a man?

Is reality really so boring?
1. No, it is not photoshopped. That picture came from Yahoo. I drew the outline in red. Original photo unaltered.
2. Doubt it
3. Don't know about dresses, never wore one
4. Joan Rivers said Michelle had one, Joan never mentioned Suzanne.
5. Reality is exciting, Life is exciting, I am exciting

1. No, it is not photoshopped. That picture came from Yahoo. I drew the outline in red. Original photo unaltered.
2. Doubt it
3. Don't know about dresses, never wore one
4. Joan Rivers said Michelle had one, Joan never mentioned Suzanne.
5. Reality is exciting, Life is exciting, I am exciting
If you sift through enough photos of any celebrity who gets thousands of photos taken as part of their career, you’ll find a few with funky angles/shadows/folds that look like bulges.

It’s weird that you’re so eager to paint famous women as trannies.

Must be your fetish…

If you sift through enough photos of any celebrity who gets thousands of photos taken as part of their career, you’ll find a few with funky angles/shadows/folds that look like bulges.

It’s weird that you’re so eager to paint famous women as trannies.

Must be your fetish…
Nothing weird about it at all. I see it, you see it.
It wouldn't be the first time, it certainly will not be the last.
What is weird is you making up all the excuses. Trannie denier.

Forum List

Back