Actress against Political Cult

When I think 'cult' I think of a strong leader with all the answers to our problems and no self-doubts and never any admission of error. I can't think of any Dem leader who fits that bill.

Karl Marx.

When I think 'cult' I think of a strong leader with all the answers to our problems and no self-doubts and never any admission of error. I can't think of
If the Clintons don't fill that bill, they come mighty close.

Obama is also in the running.
The Clintons have my respect but not my devotion and I'm probably speaking for most Dems.

Obama is closer but Trump has practically started his own religion.
Right

our guys might be bad, but they aren't as bad as your guy.

I hear the same from both sides.

When I think 'cult' I think of a strong leader with all the answers to our problems and no self-doubts and never any admission of error. I can't think of

The Clintons have my respect but not my devotion and I'm probably speaking for most Dems.

newsweekobamagod.jpg

210945465-288-k444481.jpg

obama+campaign.png

‘Awakening From Being A Democrat’:
Rose McGowan Compares Leftism To Cult
27 Apr 2021 ~~ By Peony Hirwani

Actor and activist Rose McGowan has claimed Democrats are in a “deep cult” and “they’re against changing the world for the better,”
During a Fox News Primetime interview, McGowan started out by sharing a story of how she grew up in a cult called “Children of God” that she claims gave her the ability “to see the control and propaganda on the left for what it is and how it harms people.”

Comment:

Congratulations on giving up the Flavor-Aid, Rose.
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are no different than they were in the Jim Crow South... same tactics, same group think, same leading by intimidation and shame... The only difference? They've swapped out color of their victims. Then it was blacks - today it's traditional Americans of all colors.
Be happy, very happy when a person - any person - breaks free of evil...
Democrats kept the chains on Black people with their Jim Crow laws and segregation just as they are doing now.

newsweekobamagod.jpg

210945465-288-k444481.jpg

obama+campaign.png

Right

Almost correct. When it comes to inspiring his followers, Obama may be good but Trump is a genius.

Right

Almost correct. When it comes to inspiring his followers, Obama may be good but Trump is a genius.

Trump turned off nearly as many Republicans as he had in his 'cult'.

Right

Untrue I think. He got a record number of votes in 2020. Unfortunately for him he turn off swing voters AND energized the Dems.

What a partisan hack you are.

what a moron you are.

piss poor deflection, by the way.
McGowen is projecting. And you're not smart enough to see it. Or you're just a willing fool.

McGowen is projecting.

Just like those referring to the Trump Cult are projecting?

you're in denial.
Trump lost.
See I told you they were a cult.

Right

Untrue I think. He got a record number of votes in 2020. Unfortunately for him he turn off swing voters AND energized the Dems.
Lol rigged voting machines and billions of mailed ballots . Cheated.

James Carville, has also had enough of these people:

“Wokeness is a problem and we all know it”
James Carville on the state of Democratic politics.

James Carville thinks the Democratic Party has a “wokeness” problem - Vox
He's not all wrong. And the dems win when they are the populist party when the maj see the economically advantaged taking unfair advantage. Yet the dems "woke" see the economically disadvantages as "unschooled" or "unsophisticated."

Yeah it’s hard to care about what celebrities think for a few reasons. 1) they don’t live in the real world 2) what distinguishes them as people we should listen to? Nothing as far as I can tell 3) A lot of them have their careers priority number one and it’s impossible to know if they’re being genuine in what they’re preaching about

There is no Republican cult. We support a man who reflects our values. The Democrat cult cannot understand INDEPENDENT THOUGHT

Forum List

Back