Actor to Trump: Die In a Grease Fire

Another example of love and tolerance from a black libtard:

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Read more at Don Cheadle tells Trump: ‘Die in a grease fire’
I wonder if people would chortle in glee at Trump dying in a grease fire like he did over Dwyayne Wade's cousin being murdered.
Did that actually happen, or are you telling lies again?

That's why many conservatives don't like him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Which ones? All conservatives are going to vote for Trump, the only ones opposing him are the establishment Republicans who are secretly pushing for a Clinton victory. And they are NOT conservative.
Very few true cons will vote for Trump. Many mainstream GOP will vote against him. The sensible GOP is not going to let tard thinking like yours direct the party.
Oh STFU! You have no idea how conservatives will vote.

we know that dumb Donald is losing every demographic except for uneducated white males.
Uneducated white males? Who's uneducated? I have news for you, college does not mean education. I graduated from high school and then went into the Army. My GT score was 129, which put me in the top 5% of every unit I served in. I'm more intelligent than most people who wasted 4 years of their life in college smoking dope, getting drunk at frat parties, and barely passing their classes. They aren't educated and I'm not uneducated. Or white.

Santorum is on your side.

I have to admit. It's hilarious what uneducated Republicans think about college.

smoking dope, getting drunk at frat parties, and barely passing their classes

I guess it depends on what you want to be. My experience was staying up late every night and weekends studying. It was the only way to pass Differential Linear Equations and Physics and all the other classes required to be an engineer.
I'm retired now. I know it's early, but the truth is, I don't have to work anymore.

Oh, and I didn't get penny from mom and dad. I went into the military for the GI bill and still owed $56,000.00 and that was years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which ones? All conservatives are going to vote for Trump, the only ones opposing him are the establishment Republicans who are secretly pushing for a Clinton victory. And they are NOT conservative.
Very few true cons will vote for Trump. Many mainstream GOP will vote against him. The sensible GOP is not going to let tard thinking like yours direct the party.

we know that dumb Donald is losing every demographic except for uneducated white males.
Uneducated white males? Who's uneducated? I have news for you, college does not mean education. I graduated from high school and then went into the Army. My GT score was 129, which put me in the top 5% of every unit I served in. I'm more intelligent than most people who wasted 4 years of their life in college smoking dope, getting drunk at frat parties, and barely passing their classes. They aren't educated and I'm not uneducated. Or white.

Santorum is on your side.

The reason some people drop out of high school is because they're ready to live life at an earlier age. Not everyone is the same and not everyone wants to be imprisoned for 18 years of their life. Rush Limbaugh dropped out of college, not seeing the point in it, and to the great disappointment of his father, and then went on to be a highly successful syndicated radio talk show host. Singer Michael Bolton dropped out of high school because he was ready to pursue what would become a very successful music career. In fact, there are high school and college drop out halls of fame that puts the lie to the notion that one must graduate high school or attend college to be a success. Then of course, there are countless college grads that find no success at all.

So no, not everyone needs to go to college, wants to go to college, or should be forced to go to college. I for one can't think of a bigger waste of 4 perfectly good years, except maybe going to jail.

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Wow. Let us know when the trumpster calls for the death of someone you stupid twit.
He has called for torturing people; that's just as bad. And don't call me names. As a mod, you should be above that kind of thing. None of the other mods do it. Shame on you.
So if one of your loved ones was in danger, and waterboarding the person that done them harm, would save them. You would say no to it?

What does his race have to do with it?

You wingnuts are obsessed with race.
Because a number of BLACK entertainers who have done NOTHING to help those of their OWN race keep saying Trump's a racist.

Are entertainers required to do public works?

A lot of White entertainers also recognize that accused rapist Donald Trump is a racist, too.
Trump has brought up issues not brought up by other Representatives and "make believe" idiots are popping out of the closet calling him a racist.
But you already knew that.

Dude, if the shoe doesn't fit.....try on another pair, Jezzzzzus. Calm the fuck down, so your educated, what do you want? A gift certificate to Walmart or a front page story in the New York Times?...like chill out
It's your stupid stereotypes that are being called into question. The Left lies in absolutely every claim they make, including characterizing those who didn't go to college as "uneducated".

Would you really like to hear some of the astoundingly stupid things that come out of the pie holes of the college educated?
Both the far right and the far left say astoundingly stupid things.

You do here daily.

You want to say outrageous things then when you get zinged, you want to shut off the other side.

Don Cheadle said it was 'hyperbole'- you know- how Trump says his statements are not to be taken literally but are sarcasm

Ratings challenged @CNN reports so seriously that I call President Obama (and Clinton) "the founder" of ISIS, & MVP. THEY DON'T GET SARCASM?
upload_2016-8-29_10-43-8.png

So was Cheadle as wrong with his 'hyperbole' as Trump was wrong with his 'sarcasm'?

I would encourage all my conservative brothers and sisters to boycott these mouthy lib celebs. Hit them in the pocketbook whenever you can, it's your only weapon against these pricks.

I would encourage all of my conservative friends to boycott these mouthy lib celebs- and their extreme statements.....

upload_2016-8-29_10-43-57.png

If he did say that (I would wonder why the actual quote wasnt done)...Mr. Cheadle should apologize. That is uncalled for.

Apolog
And some of the racist comments in this thread show why Donald is going to lose 98% of the black vote.

Black voters simply will not submit themselves to such hatred from the far right.

Blacks were already going to vote for Hillary. They likes it on the plantation.
Of course they are. Our GOP does not reach out to them sincerely, because some of us think we have to pacify you dooshes on the far right. After this election in the aftermath of Comrade Donald's massive defeat, your wants go overboard.

They were already going to vote Democrat regardless of who won the Republican nomination. Reach out sincerely? You mean pander like the Democrats to buy votes?
Recognize the poor, which includes all, have real needs that need to be addressed at the federal and state levels.

It's not the government's responsibility to take care of someone because they're poor.

If he did say that (I would wonder why the actual quote wasnt done)...Mr. Cheadle should apologize. That is uncalled for.

Apolog
And some of the racist comments in this thread show why Donald is going to lose 98% of the black vote.

Black voters simply will not submit themselves to such hatred from the far right.

Of course they are. Our GOP does not reach out to them sincerely, because some of us think we have to pacify you dooshes on the far right. After this election in the aftermath of Comrade Donald's massive defeat, your wants go overboard.

They were already going to vote Democrat regardless of who won the Republican nomination. Reach out sincerely? You mean pander like the Democrats to buy votes?
Recognize the poor, which includes all, have real needs that need to be addressed at the federal and state levels.

It's not the government's responsibility to take care of someone because they're poor.
That is not what I said, and if you think it is anyway, then your head is not working right.

Apolog

That is not what I said, and if you think it is anyway, then your head is not working right.

So the poor don't have needs? Are you saying you disagree with social welfare programs administered by federal and state governments?

Lie to someone else. I can see through yours.

So the poor don't have needs? Are you saying you disagree with social welfare programs administered by federal and state governments? Lie to someone else. I can see through yours.
I did not say it was government's duty to take care of the poor, you did. So you think government should take care of the poor. That's strange coming from you.

Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Because we agree with Trump.

IDIOT!!!
My goodness. Lots of name calling in this thread. Is that the best you right wingers can do? You are like your leader: full of name calling. That's what he does best too. You are all emulating your prophet.

You are the one that called Trump a terrorist and you accuse others of name calling? Lol!

BTW: Obama is our current leader. I guess news travels slowly in your part of the world.
You don't understand language very much, or rhetoric and are pretty clueless about how the world views Trump.

I didn't use the word terrorist. It is a different word than terrorize. And I used satire to describe Trump as the leader of the RW.

Really...get with it.

Donald Trump Gets Rock-Bottom Ratings in International Survey

You go trolling, get caught and are now pissed off. Who terrorizes people? What a drama queen. I also know that many in the world don't like Trump but he terrorizes? Again drama queen.

Wow! You sure are a drama queen. The "whole world right now" is terrorized by Trump. That is so stupid.

It isn't stupid at all. I live outside the US and have for many years. I travel extensively. I read the newspapers and watch the news of international media outlets. I know how the rest of the world responds to Trump. Only Putin, a fascist dictator who imagines if Trump is US president Putin will be able to manipulate him, and the dictator of North Korea like Trump. What does that tell you?

That you are a drama queen, the fact you throw around "terrorized", it is inflammatory rhetoric and isn't accurate. My son lives overseas and no one he has spoken to is "terrorized" by Trump. So you are wrong, the "whole world" is not "terrorized" by Trump. You are a drama queen.
He apparently doesn't keep up with European news.

No, he just doesn't spin it the way you do.

terrorize:
'create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone)'

In order to get the kind of results this poll illustrates, people around the world are obviously very afraid of the damage Trump could do world wide.

More from the drama queen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Because we agree with Trump.

IDIOT!!!
My goodness. Lots of name calling in this thread. Is that the best you right wingers can do? You are like your leader: full of name calling. That's what he does best too. You are all emulating your prophet.

You are the one that called Trump a terrorist and you accuse others of name calling? Lol!

BTW: Obama is our current leader. I guess news travels slowly in your part of the world.
You don't understand language very much, or rhetoric and are pretty clueless about how the world views Trump.

I didn't use the word terrorist. It is a different word than terrorize. And I used satire to describe Trump as the leader of the RW.

Really...get with it.

You go trolling, get caught and are now pissed off. Who terrorizes people? What a drama queen. I also know that many in the world don't like Trump but he terrorizes? Again drama queen.
papa, I know people who are terrorized of the idea of Trump being president. They are convinced his personal mania will cause him to try to create a police state.

So the poor don't have needs? Are you saying you disagree with social welfare programs administered by federal and state governments? Lie to someone else. I can see through yours.
I did not say it was government's duty to take care of the poor, you did. So you think government should take care of the poor. That's strange coming from you.

Never said it was government's responsibility. Quote me where I did if you claim I did.

Trump is a liberal.
Which explains why liberals hate him so much.

Um....wait....

That's why many conservatives don't like him.

I'm conservative and won't vote for Trump, his liberal policies are not good for our country.

Never said it was government's responsibility. Quote me where I did if you claim I did.
See, you try to take words out of context, get dealt with the same, and then you cry.

Forum List

Back