Actor forbids ‘bigots and homophobes’ from watching his work following Supreme Court ruling

Why do you favor forced speech?

You fool. Feel free to point out where I said anything about favoring forced speech. Every citizen being treated equally is a far cry from forced speech. Quit reading things that aren't there

Now run along and go play with the rest of the children you fucking moron. You're dismissed.

You fool. Feel free to point out where I said anything about favoring forced speech. Every citizen being treated equally is a far cry from forced speech. Quit reading things that aren't there

Now run along and go play with the rest of the children you fucking moron. You're dismissed.
Tell me that you don't know what the case was about without telling me that you don't know what the case was about.

MSN And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

View attachment 800725

I'm curious how this person I've never heard of will enforce it LoL

What a loon

It hasn't taken long for the tit-fo-tat to open up over the SCOTUS decision on Colorado's public accommodations law. With the court now deciding that a product involving creative expression can be withheld if the creator doesn't like the buyer's lifestyle choices, why should an actor not also have a right to deny people access to their work as well?

There are a growing contingent of "Americans" who seem to think that the only way for a society to be free is to descend into endless tit-for-tat pokes in the eye every time someone doesn't like something about someone else. In the end, it can only lead to the disintegration of American society into little more than a tribal confederation, and that's only if it manages to avoid devolving entirely into petty city-states.

You cannot claim to believe in America as the greatest nation-state in the world, and that America should seek to remain the greatest, strongest, most powerful nation-state on God's green earth, while at the same time longing for it to devolve into a weak collection of loosely associated chiefdoms. China is rising and we are sinking. If you want to drive us down further then you aren't a patriot.

I’ve decided to forbid bigots and homophobes from watching The Sopranos, The White Lotus, Goodfellas or any movie or tv show I’ve been in,” Imperioli said in the caption of a post on his Instagram page Saturday, adding “Thank you Supreme Court for allowing me to discriminate and exclude those who I don’t agree with and am opposed to. USA! USA!”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/02/entertainment/michael-imperioli-supreme-court/index.html

I happen to be neither a bigot nor a homophobe. But it probably isn’t up to me to define what some actor claims I am. 😜

The point is: even if he imagines that I am on the list of people not permitted to view his old work, so what? He can’t control it.
So, clearly, he’s just making a silly virtue signaling announcement.
And you're triggered as fuck about it. Mission accomplished. :rolleyes:

It hasn't taken long for the tit-fo-tat to open up over the SCOTUS decision on Colorado's public accommodations law. With the court now deciding that a product involving creative expression can be withheld if the creator doesn't like the buyer's lifestyle choices, why should an actor not also have a right to deny people access to their work as well?

There are a growing contingent of "Americans" who seem to think that the only way for a society to be free is to descend into endless tit-for-tat pokes in the eye every time someone doesn't like something about someone else. In the end, it can only lead to the disintegration of American society into little more than a tribal confederation, and that's only if it manages to avoid devolving entirely into petty city-states.

You cannot claim to believe in America as the greatest nation-state in the world, and that America should seek to remain the greatest, strongest, most powerful nation-state on God's green earth, while at the same time longing for it to devolve into a weak collection of loosely associated chiefdoms. China is rising and we are sinking. If you want to drive us down further then you aren't a patriot.

I’ve decided to forbid bigots and homophobes from watching The Sopranos, The White Lotus, Goodfellas or any movie or tv show I’ve been in,” Imperioli said in the caption of a post on his Instagram page Saturday, adding “Thank you Supreme Court for allowing me to discriminate and exclude those who I don’t agree with and am opposed to. USA! USA!”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/02/entertainment/michael-imperioli-supreme-court/index.html
Oh wow, you found a flaming Libtard actor with something stupid to say. What no statement from Hanoi Jane?

Does this guy even own the rights to these movies?

Anyway. Let’s fucking do it. Advertise right up front what movies you don’t want people to see. That should shake out pretty fast, maybe faster than Bud Light. Hell I’m all for it. Change your fucking logo to the pride thing permanently and let’s get it on. We will put MAGA on all of our shit to keep it fair. Well slap that fucking sticker on all of your food, fuel, everything. I’m ready so pick your side.

Wingnuts cried their eyes out when Sarah "The Pig" Sanders was refused service at that Virginia restaurant. But they want to deny services to whomever triggers them, under the guise of "religion".
It’s just fucking stupid. If they can’t force you to do business like the queers demand you do it they get all upset. It never dawns on these idiots freedom is a two way street.

Works for me. The artist has a right to his work. He was able to do that before the SCOTUS decision. Nothing has changed there.

Forum List

Back