Actor Don Cheadle likes the violence in Chicago...blames Trump, not democrats for black death rate..

Black Americans need to educate themselves on the actual history of black Americans.

This militant black movements agenda has clouded the actual history. Along with special interests getting wealthy on this movement. MLK would be so disappointed.

MLK would love all the welfare and affirmative action blacks get today at the expense of whites. It's around a trillion dollars a year.
I disagree. MLK had character. It used to be that virtuous people were highly reticent to accept handouts, that they did whatever they could to pull their own weight and failing at that, making do with less. Now people leap at the chance to subsist on the labors of others. Today people are immoral, godless, shameless; spoiled with an impious sense of entitlement.
Oh please. MLK's character was in the toilet. He was an alcoholic, plagiarist with an enormous appetite for blonde whores.

That big speech of king, I have a dream. He ripped it off from black republican Archibald Cary who gave that speech before the Senate in 1954.
Funny. That's exactly the kind of character assassination the Democrat party expressed and now here you are pumping out old, tired Democrat lies.
Because its true. His alcoholism and whoring was so bad, his wife dumped him. Coretta threw him out. If king hadn't been assassinated Ralph Abernathy was going to have him arrested for embezzlement of the Ebeneezer Church. Did you think everyone just forgot?

Black Americans need to educate themselves on the actual history of black Americans.

This militant black movements agenda has clouded the actual history. Along with special interests getting wealthy on this movement. MLK would be so disappointed.

MLK would love all the welfare and affirmative action blacks get today at the expense of whites. It's around a trillion dollars a year.
I disagree. MLK had character. It used to be that virtuous people were highly reticent to accept handouts, that they did whatever they could to pull their own weight and failing at that, making do with less. Now people leap at the chance to subsist on the labors of others. Today people are immoral, godless, shameless; spoiled with an impious sense of entitlement.
Oh please. MLK's character was in the toilet. He was an alcoholic, plagiarist with an enormous appetite for blonde whores.

That big speech of king, I have a dream. He ripped it off from black republican Archibald Cary who gave that speech before the Senate in 1954.
Funny. That's exactly the kind of character assassination the Democrat party expressed and now here you are pumping out old, tired Democrat lies.
Because its true. His alcoholism and whoring was so bad, his wife dumped him. Coretta threw him out. If king hadn't been assassinated Ralph Abernathy was going to have him arrested for embezzlement of the Ebeneezer Church. Did you think everyone just forgot?
Go away, Klansman.

Democrats have been in charge of chicago for about 70 years.....you can check the numbers for more accuracy....the democrats have allowed street gangs to take over the city council, the democrats do not prosecute gun crime and in fact, fight to keep the sentences for felons caught with guns from being increased..........the democrat controlled teachers unions have destroyed Chicago schools....

Democrats have had complete control over the city of chicago since 1931............

but don cheadle, an actor.......blames Trump...........

And talk about violent speech.........the left and the democrats are the modern brown shirts....and they love violence...

Don Cheadle Tells Trump: 'Die In a Grease Fire' - Breitbart
don't need to check the numbers, got the gist of it, chicago is too blue for it's own good. i think it's amazing that trump tells the truth, just right out with it about the republican party and black people, even explains how the democrats are the real institutional racists after all. well, don't get uptight about the cheadle chatter, it's a hard truth to face, the great anger is expected. the dude is realizing that all the liberal democrats in the movies said they were his friends, he was just a token all along, couldn't even be himself to do it, just an echo of sammy davis jr. in a fairy-tale existence. yeah, i'd be really pissed off about it if i was him. i'd want somebody in the grease fire. too bad he's blaming the don-alt for it, right?

Who cares about overrated, affirmative action black actors who would be nobody if they weren't promoted by the jews.

I just love it when white people think they know the solutions to black neighborhoods. I can tell you no political party is going to fix the problem.

I wonder if anyone here remembers when Playboy magazine had an issue removed from news stands because of a remark made by MLK that was on an FBI tape leaked to Playboy magazine?
During the Selma to Montgomery march in 1965, I was in the C & C tent at a gas station outside of Selma and the FBI had people there and they bugged MLKs motel room. One agent played a recorded conversation by King and another person and it got the biggest laugh of the year. The tape was leaked to Playboy and got published. The following month's edition posted a retraction. But I heard the recording and I know the story.
My job during the march was to photograph the route each morning and give G-2 the photos for analysis to discover any potential terrain changes, sniper positions or booby traps or roadside bombs before the marchers were permitted to resume the march.

Forum List

Back