Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall

"...Similar to the Nazis walling off the Warsaw Ghetto."
The difference being that the residents of the Warsaw Ghetto had not been suicide-bombing and rocketing the Nazis for decades prior to the erection of the wall nor had they previously sided with attackers of the Nazis and sworn to drive the Nazis into the sea.

Apples and oranges.

Again.
It didn't matter. The Nazis labeled them as the threat to their Aryian nation and that was that.

I suppose you'd call those jews who rose up and resisted the Nazis militarily for a month, terrorists? They had no right to shoot back and defend themselves. The Nazis were just protecting their citizens from harm.

BTW, the Warsaw Jews only had rifles and pistols, but if they had Quassam rockets, they'd be shooting them off every chance they could.

Activists who courageously smashed this Apartheid wall were reported to include intl activists and Israeli activists.

How fitting that we see people of conscience come together like this to support tearing down that wall of hate.

We need to see many more of these beautiful solidarity actions, a testimony of the great good inherent in mankind !

Updated with video: Apartheid wall smashed on anniversary of independence declaration

"At approximately 6:30 am groups of Palestinian, Israeli and international activists traveled to a section of the annexation wall in Bir Nabala. Sledgehammers and other tools were donated by local popular committees and these were used to begin to smash through the wall."

Updated with video: Apartheid wall smashed on anniversary of independence declaration | International Solidarity Movement

Israel is the only nation in the world which has constructed an Apartheid Wall for religious isolation of it's juden citizens. .. :cool:

sherri endorse the deprave filth posted by sunni.

the only poeple in the world who disallow persons not of their own DISGUSTING
PERVERTED RELIGION into places and cites are the pigs who worship the rapist dog
of arabia --------to wit----sunni and sherri. However---there are barriers all over the world at borders. -------it is ok filth protects its filth with lies ----nothing new

Israel is the only nation in the world which has constructed an Apartheid Wall for religious isolation of it's juden citizens. .. :cool:
Wrong. Israel is one of many nations that has built a separation barrier to protect its citizens.

You are kidding me......

"The Great Wall of China is a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials, generally built along an east-to-west line across the historical northern borders of China in part to protect the Chinese Empire or its prototypical states against intrusions by various nomadic groups or military incursions by various warlike peoples or forces. Several walls were being built as early as the 7th century BC"

Great Wall of China
:clap: :clap:

Yup, and those are historical walls, of which there were probably hundreds of thousands. In past history the first line of defense was always a wall, whether it be around a castle, city, country, or empire.

Activists who courageously smashed this Apartheid wall were reported to include intl activists and Israeli activists.

How fitting that we see people of conscience come together like this to support tearing down that wall of hate.

We need to see many more of these beautiful solidarity actions, a testimony of the great good inherent in mankind !

Updated with video: Apartheid wall smashed on anniversary of independence declaration

"At approximately 6:30 am groups of Palestinian, Israeli and international activists traveled to a section of the annexation wall in Bir Nabala. Sledgehammers and other tools were donated by local popular committees and these were used to begin to smash through the wall."

Updated with video: Apartheid wall smashed on anniversary of independence declaration | International Solidarity Movement
Who gives! Fact is ever since the wall has been in place, suicide bombings by Islamist animals have gone down to almost NONE. That means the wall was necessary, and WORKED.

So repeat after me now: God Bless Israel, and the WALL.

Apartheid walls cry out to God to be smashed, that is the nature of what they are, walls of Hate that must be and shall be torn down!

Wrong. Israel is one of many nations that has built a separation barrier to protect its citizens.

You are kidding me......

"The Great Wall of China is a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials, generally built along an east-to-west line across the historical northern borders of China in part to protect the Chinese Empire or its prototypical states against intrusions by various nomadic groups or military incursions by various warlike peoples or forces. Several walls were being built as early as the 7th century BC"

Great Wall of China

Yup, and those are historical walls, of which there were probably hundreds of thousands. In past history the first line of defense was always a wall, whether it be around a castle, city, country, or empire.

It was tactical not political .....now we have crashers and they are applauded. Total undermining of the peace process.

Fence+Plowing+GIF.+Animated+gif+of+this+guy+running+full_2208c5_4566895.gif

:lol:

You are kidding me......

Great Wall of China

It was tactical not political .....now we have crashers and they are applauded. Total undermining of the peace process.

Do you mean the 20 year old going nowhere peace process?

I want to see more activists tearing down more parts of that Apartheid wall, and I am sure I shall.

It is only a matter of time until that Wall all comes down and Apartheid is no more!

That wall is oppressive! It prevents Palestinians from killing the Jews! Tear down that wall! Ha ha ha.

I want to see more activists tearing down more parts of that Apartheid wall, and I am sure I shall.

It is only a matter of time until that Wall all comes down and Apartheid is no more!

What you want to see are your islamist Death Cult heroes killing Israelis. The security wall was an extraordinary measure put in place by Israel to prevent suicide / mas murder of Israeli citizens by the very low-lifes you cheer on.

The wall stays until Pal-arabs are free of their Death Cult.

Do you mean the 20 year old going nowhere peace process?

That is the point, the "process" takes time, it does not give anyone the right to act in a manner that may compromise or otherwise complicate that process. These people are like children sitting in the back of a car asking their parents over and over, "are we there yet?". Annoying and ineffectual it does nothing but cause tension and I am talking about either side not just Palestinian.

You want to see....let others take risks, let others do the dirty work, let other suffer ...What are you willing to do? Have you taken any positive actions to help there people? For all you know your contributions to the peace process may make a difference. Sitting around condemning does very little and sounds more malcontent than supporter of a cause.

I will give you an example I do not like to see people lonely during the Christmas season....I donate food, set up and break down and cook dinners at food pantries. I put on Christmas musical shows with period songs and such for older people in nursing homes, that is very proactive. What do you do for your cause sherri?

People like Sherri work diligently on message boards like this one.

To inform the American citizens about the racist apartheid and brutal genocide being carried out by Israel.

Which is sorely need because the U.S. media is 99% pro zionist and biased against the Palestinians.

And thus average American doesn't have the opportunity hear the other side of the issue. . :cool:

People like Sherri work diligently on message boards like this one.

To inform the American citizens about the racist apartheid and brutal genocide being carried out by Israel.

Which is sorely need because the U.S. media is 99% pro zionist and biased against the Palestinians.

And thus average American doesn't have the opportunity hear the other side of the issue. . :cool:

And people like me and others work diligently on message boards to show the truth. That there is no racist apartheid and brutal genocide being carried out in Israel.

You've changed your tune, A few weeks ago you were boasting that more people were pro-Palestinian in the US than pro-Israeli and I showed the Gallup polls. The media is heavily biased against Israel which is why these boards are so popular. True story. :cool:

You want to see....let others take risks, let others do the dirty work, let other suffer ...What are you willing to do? Have you taken any positive actions to help there people? For all you know your contributions to the peace process may make a difference. Sitting around condemning does very little and sounds more malcontent than supporter of a cause.

I will give you an example I do not like to see people lonely during the Christmas season....I donate food, set up and break down and cook dinners at food pantries. I put on Christmas musical shows with period songs and such for older people in nursing homes, that is very proactive. What do you do for your cause sherri?

I do a lot for my causes too. And I have a Church and community I live in, and we have our own projects to reach out to our community.

And Palestine and ending Injustices there is a cause to support too.

And what I choose not to be is be an apologist for Israeli war crimes as ymany posters here choose to be.

I do not support Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine, I oppose them.

I encourage those oppressed, I do not support their oppressors in the oppression of the victims of Occupation.

I am just one person but my voice raised against oppression and Apartheid and Occupation is just one of millions of others all over this beautiful world so raised.

And BDS is our child to grow and nurture and love and we shall keep growing it and nurturing it and loving it l, as we reach out to love others hurting from Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine and stand in solidarity with them and support them whatever ways we can find to do as individuals globally.

We shall keep our voices raised loudly against these Injustices in Palestine until these Injustices cease.

Injustices like Apartheid and Occupation always have their end and always, thank God, there are people of conscience still living in this beautiful world taking stands God calls them to take against such Injustices.

As the international community and BDS helped to end Apartheid in South Africa, we shall help to end it in Palestine, too.

And we shall with tears in our eyes and joy in our hearts, one day watch that Apartheid Wall torn completely down and smashed to bits and pieces.

And I say one more time, bravo to those brave activists, local activists and Palestinian activists and Israeli activists and intl activists from all over this beautiful world, we all shall together unite to end Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine.

We every one of us has a special role to play to see Apartheid and Occupation end in Palestine.

I applaud all who are soldiers in what I very much visualize as a spiritual war, who strive to end all these Injustices of Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back