Israel Warplanes Strike Gaza

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
IAF planes strike 2 rocket launching sites after terrorists fired mortars into Gaza. Article says Hamas detained 2 militants.

Israel warplanes strike Gaza after militant mortar fire

Gaza City (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - Israeli warplanes bombed two separate targets in the Gaza Strip Thursday after Palestinian militants fired projectiles across the border, the army said.

srael kills four Hamas fighters in raid on Gaza tunnel AFP
Four Palestinian militants killed in Gaza clashes with Israel Reuters
Gaza rockets spark Israel raid on eve of prisoner deal AFP
Gaza border incidents kill 4 Hamas militants Associated Press
Hamas marks anniversary of 2012 Israel conflict Associated Press

The strikes in northern Gaza came just hours after witnesses reported an Israeli army incursion across the Strip's eastern borders, to which Islamist militants claimed to have responded with mortar fire.

The military said "aircraft targeted two concealed rocket launchers in the northern Gaza Strip" in response to two projectiles that had hit Israel since Wednesday.

An spokeswoman told AFP one of the projectiles was a rocket and the other a mortar round.

"Launching rockets against Israel and its civilians is a breach of our sovereignty. We maintain the right to operate against those who are involved in terror," said army spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner.

No casualties were reported in any of the attacks from either side.

…

Witnesses said earlier that Israeli troops backed by armour entered Gaza east of the southern town of Khan Yunis.

"Six military bulldozers accompanied by several tanks entered about 200 metres (yards) from the border into farmland, as helicopters and spy planes circled above near the village of Khuzaa," one witness told AFP.

"Resistance fighters fired several mortar rounds at the Israeli forces and explosions were heard in the area."

What is taking so long? When is the BOARD LAWYER---going to tell us that
it is legal for muslims to launch baby brain smashing nail bombs upon
the heads of jewish babies-------and ENTIRELY ILLEGAL to return fire----
a fact she learned is the divine decree of "isa/allah"

It's about time!

iaf planes strike 2 rocket launching sites after terrorists fired mortars into gaza. Article says hamas detained 2 militants.

israel warplanes strike gaza after militant mortar fire

gaza city (palestinian territories) (afp) - israeli warplanes bombed two separate targets in the gaza strip thursday after palestinian militants fired projectiles across the border, the army said.

Srael kills four hamas fighters in raid on gaza tunnel afp
four palestinian militants killed in gaza clashes with israel reuters
gaza rockets spark israel raid on eve of prisoner deal afp
gaza border incidents kill 4 hamas militants associated press
hamas marks anniversary of 2012 israel conflict associated press

the strikes in northern gaza came just hours after witnesses reported an israeli army incursion across the strip's eastern borders, to which islamist militants claimed to have responded with mortar fire.

The military said "aircraft targeted two concealed rocket launchers in the northern gaza strip" in response to two projectiles that had hit israel since wednesday.

An spokeswoman told afp one of the projectiles was a rocket and the other a mortar round.

"launching rockets against israel and its civilians is a breach of our sovereignty. We maintain the right to operate against those who are involved in terror," said army spokesman lieutenant colonel peter lerner.

No casualties were reported in any of the attacks from either side.

…

witnesses said earlier that israeli troops backed by armour entered gaza east of the southern town of khan yunis.

"six military bulldozers accompanied by several tanks entered about 200 metres (yards) from the border into farmland, as helicopters and spy planes circled above near the village of khuzaa," one witness told afp.

"resistance fighters fired several mortar rounds at the israeli forces and explosions were heard in the area."

Taking out Islamic terrorists is actually a contribution to humanity. :clap:
You don't know a fucking thing about humanity.

That is the one thing that is abscent in all your posts.

Funny how anyone that resists Israeli aggression, is called a terrorist.

When they start launching mortars and rockets, they don't need to be so surprised our warplanes start flying around.

But then again, they are good at whining when they provoke us to begin with.

ALmost as funny as Granny getting her tit caught in the washing machine wringer, ain't it? :D

And you think a terrorist worshipping scum like you represents humanity? :lmao:

Bill_o_not_Really, the IslamoNazi worshipper getting upset. Tee hee... :rofl:

Here we go again; A Fucking Pro Palestinian with a Fucking Big Mouth. Don't like " Israeli Aggression?" :lol: Israel will stop when those Fucking Palestinians stop shooting from Gaza. Get it, You Fucking idiot?? :lol:

Here we go again; A Fucking Pro Palestinian with a Fucking Big Mouth. Don't like " Israeli Aggression?" :lol: Israel will stop when those Fucking Palestinians stop shooting from Gaza. Get it, You Fucking idiot?? :lol:
Jaysus, Veteran! Do you have to talk so sweet and syrupy to these yokels?

I get it from those Racist Fucking Pro Palestinian Scumbags that they are :eusa_angel:

I get it from those Racist Fucking Pro Palestinian Scumbags that they are :eusa_angel:
Why are you so indifferent to who instigated the violence in Gaza?

"An old man in Gaza held a placard that reads: 'You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.'”

What would you do in the old man's case, hug a Jew?

Palestine 2012 — Gaza and the UN resolution

This is like someone standing on their front porch and all of a sudden, this big guy walks up from the sidewalk and punches them right in the mouth. So they punch the big guy back. Then he hits them again. So they hit him back. And this goes on and on and on, then he say's , "If you don't like me hitting you, then stop hitting me!"

You're basically saying they don't have a right to defend themselves.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
When they start launching mortars and rockets, they don't need to be so surprised our warplanes start flying around.

But then again, they are good at whining when they provoke us to begin with.
At least they target military installations and not civilian infrastructure like the IDF does.

They are simply returning fire as always.

Nothing new here, even the posts condemning them for fighting back.

Too bad.

Forum List

Back