Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall

Nations with a hostile alien population in their midst tend to fend them off, to protect their own; an understandable and sensible approach that is far more humane than just slaughtering them, as the Palestinians have sworn to do to the Jews repeatedly.

Separation as a genuine security measure is a far cry from South African -style Apartheid.

Keeping the Barbarians outside the gates.

Nations that continue to allow a hostile alien population in their midst, access to their own civilians after repeated suicide bombings and rocket barrages, don't last long.

Nations that have the common sense and the balls to effect such legitimate security-based separations are the strong type that last for a very long time.

The genocide is for the Barbarian Zionists, who pattern themselves to be just like the Nazis who they learned so very much from.

The Zionists are the ones who targeted 1519 children in Palestine to kill since 9/2000.

The Zionists are the ones who lust for the blood of innocent Gentiles in Palestine.

The Zionists do not even look human anymore, Zionism depriving them of empathy and compassion and morality and a conscience and a soul.

Give it a rest. You are showing everyone how mentally ill you are. The viewers are aware of what is happening in this world and see your friends busily killing others just like the real Nazis did. The Nazis didn't like specific people and your friends don't like people who are non Muslims or even Muslims of other sects. I think everyone can see how obsessed this sick woman is with Israel. This happens to be the Middle East forum and all you can talk about is Israel and nothing else when there happens to be many other countries in the Middle East where things are happening. It is your friends who have a lust for blood, Mrs. Sherri, given how many they have killed and are still killing.

People in Palestine and people of conscience all over this beautiful world will never stop opposing the Occupation and Apartheid and Genocide in Palestine as long as they continue.

And that is exactly as it should be.

I think the far more just result is to see Apartheid Israel wiped off the map.

Apartheid Nations always fall.

And that is the Fate awaiting Apartheid Israel.
Nations with a hostile alien population in their midst tend to fend them off, to protect their own; an understandable and sensible approach that is far more humane than just slaughtering them, as the Palestinians have sworn to do to the Jews repeatedly.

Separation as a genuine security measure is a far cry from South African -style Apartheid.

Nations that continue to allow a hostile alien population in their midst, access to their own civilians after repeated suicide bombings and rocket barrages, don't last long.

Nations that have the common sense and the balls to effect such legitimate security-based separations are the strong type that last for a very long time.

The genocide is for the Barbarian Zionists, who pattern themselves to be just like the Nazis who they learned so very much from.

The Zionists are the ones who targeted 1519 children in Palestine to kill since 9/2000.

The Zionists are the ones who lust for the blood of innocent Gentiles in Palestine.

The Zionists do not even look human anymore, Zionism depriving them of empathy and compassion and morality and a conscience and a soul.
You're keeping the anti-Semetic hatred alive. Here is a Timeline of Major Events how Hitler got the ball rolling and his political career launched based on hatred of innocent people and jealousy of their success: Timeline of Events in Hitler's career, 1919-1945.

After the war, his lackey went back to Jerusalem and planned trouble for Jews who survived the 6 million murders he assisted the Nazis commit against Jewish citizens in Europe.

The Jews got fed up with not having any cooperation whatsoever out of these haters. So they took the matter of survival into their own hands and took back what was already theirs from long before Mohammad tricked people into adopting murder as their religion, which is still going on in mouths of people who utter the phrase "wipe Israel off the face of the map," and expect Christians to go along with it.

We will not.

There is a lot of information about the unlawful Separation Wall in the article below. I include here only a short excerpt from the article.

The Wall

"The Wall is not being built on, or in most cases near the 1967 Green Line, but rather cuts deep into the West Bank, expanding Israel’s theft of Palestinian land and resources. In total, 85% of the Wall is located in the West Bank. When completed, the Wall and its associated regime will de facto annex some 46% of the West Bank, isolating communities into Bantustans, ghettos and “military zones”".

The Wall | Stop the Wall

Why didn't you tell your friends to stop with the suicide bombing so that the fence wouldn't have had to be built. Imagine sending young people out to blow themselves up just so Jews could be killed!!!
USATODAY.com - Israelis stop boy wearing bomb vest

I have no friends who are suicide bombers.

Suicide bombings were a response to targeted killings by Zionists and stopped long ago.

But why dont you do something about your Zionist friends deliberate killing of children in Palestine. That continues, 344 Palestinian children were massacred by your friends in Cast Lead.

Don't give us that baloney about "suicide bombings were a response to targeted killings by Zionists." Suicide bombings seem like a specialty in the Muslim world and are still going on elsewhere. Since the Cast Iron incident happened a while back; and since then 115,000 people have been killed in Syria with over 11,000 of them children, why in the world don't you concentrate on the present. We don't even know how many innocent children have been killed by Muslims when they are busy car and suicide bombing each other in marketplaces in different locations. It certainly appears that these children who have died don't mean anything to you because you can't blame the Israelis for their deaths.

I am speaking the Truth about Israel's crimes against humanity in Palestine.

And I certainly see in acts they embrace they learned much from the Nazis.

Why didn't you tell your friends to stop with the suicide bombing so that the fence wouldn't have had to be built. Imagine sending young people out to blow themselves up just so Jews could be killed!!!
USATODAY.com - Israelis stop boy wearing bomb vest

Suicide bombings were a response to targeted killings by Zionists and stopped long ago.

But why dont you do something about your Zionist friends deliberate killing of children in Palestine. That continues, 344 Palestinian children were massacred by your friends in Cast Lead.

Don't give us that baloney about "suicide bombings were a response to targeted killings by Zionists." Suicide bombings seem like a specialty in the Muslim world and are still going on elsewhere. Since the Cast Iron incident happened a while back; and since then 115,000 people have been killed in Syria with over 11,000 of them children, why in the world don't you concentrate on the present. We don't even know how many innocent children have been killed by Muslims when they are busy car and suicide bombing each other in marketplaces in different locations. It certainly appears that these children who have died don't mean anything to you because you can't blame the Israelis for their deaths.

Suicide bombings in Palestine were a response to Israels targeted killings, in which a militant would be targeted in his home often and his entire family blown up. Israel was killing civilians deliberately, so Palestinians chose a method to do the same.

And Hamas called them off in 2006 and they stopped.

Israel did not stop her unlawful targeted killings.

What is the difference between Israel deliberately killing civilians and Palestinians doing the same in response? NOTHING

Naturally Mrs. Sherri doesn't see the crimes against humanity when her friends murder those just like the Nazis did. You can see why the Mufti was one of Hitler's best friends, and Mrs. Sherri, if she had but had been born earlier, would have been another Ilsa Koch.

You're keeping the anti-Semetic hatred alive. Here is a Timeline of Major Events how Hitler got the ball rolling and his political career launched based on hatred of innocent people and jealousy of their success: Timeline of Events in Hitler's career, 1919-1945.

After the war, his lackey went back to Jerusalem and planned trouble for Jews who survived the 6 million murders he assisted the Nazis commit against Jewish citizens in Europe.

The Jews got fed up with not having any cooperation whatsoever out of these haters. So they took the matter of survival into their own hands and took back what was already theirs from long before Mohammad tricked people into adopting murder as their religion, which is still going on in mouths of people who utter the phrase "wipe Israel off the face of the map," and expect Christians to go along with it.

We will not.

Kill for the Jews is not a command of Jesus.

Suicide bombings in Palestine were a response to Israels targeted killings, in which a militant would be targeted in his home often and his entire family blown up. Israel was killing civilians deliberately, so Palestinians chose a method to do the same.

What is the difference between Israel deliberately killing civilians and Palestinians doing the same in response? NOTHING

We all know that there are still suicide bombers operating in the Muslim world. I think this is one of the things the Muslims are now being known for. Don't you ever keep up with the news on how young boys are being trained to be suicide bombers in other parts of the Muslim world? The reason the suicide bombings stopped is because your friends couldn't sneak into Israel so easily so now they are shooting rockets instead. I think it is so sad that young impressionable children were and are still being convinced to become suicide bombers.

Naturally Mrs. Sherri doesn't see the crimes against humanity when her friends murder those just like the Nazis did. You can see why the Mufti was one of Hitler's best friends, and Mrs. Sherri, if she had but had been born earlier, would have been another Ilsa Koch.

I only see Zionists acting like the Nazis in Palestine of today.

And who cares about your best friend, the Mufti?

He has relevance to absolutely nothing happening in Palestine today.

I have actually read the Zionists were Hitlers friends, which makes a lot of sense, seeing how much they have patterned their government after his.

Look at today, a concentration camp in Gaza, another one for African residents of Israel inside Israel.

We all know that there are still suicide bombers operating in the Muslim world. I think this is one of the things the Muslims are now being known for. Don't you ever keep up with the news on how young boys are being trained to be suicide bombers in other parts of the Muslim world? The reason the suicide bombings stopped is because your friends couldn't sneak into Israel so easily so now they are shooting rockets instead. I think it is so sad that young impressionable children were and are still being convinced to become suicide bombers.

We are discussing Palestine and there are no suicide bombers there, just genocidal and baby killing Zionists.

"Prof. Hamann reports that with Neumann, Hitler would carry out nightly discussions about Moses, the Ten Commandments, and the philosophy of Zionism. "There is no clear evidence of Hitler’s views of Zionism," says Hamann, "but he was influenced by the radical All-German party, who took Zionism for a wonderful thing because if the Jews would emigrate they wouldn’t ‘contaminate the Aryan race.’" *

Article Details

I have actually read the Zionists were Hitlers friends, which makes a lot of sense, seeing how much they have patterned their government after his.

Look at today, a concentration camp in Gaza, another one for African residents of Israel inside Israel.

Mrs. Sherri, you and the Mufti would have been the best of friends since he hated the Jews as much as you do, and was going to have the Nazi Army, when they won in Europe killing all the Jews, start in on the Jews in the Middle East. Actually, you were reading the hate sites about Edwin Black's book The Transfer (which is a big hit on the hate sites) in which he told about the Jews trading the Nazis some equipment for some Jews. No doubt you would have preferred the Jews not to be traded for equipment but sent to the concentration camps instead to die. Yes, Gaza is just like a concentration camp with gas chambers and all. Where are the tracks leading to this concentration camp, Mrs. Sherri. Meanwhile, here is what the author Edwin Black now has to say:
EDWIN BLACK ON C-SPAN: THE FARHUD: THE ROOTS OF THE ARAB-NAZI ALLIANCE DURING WWII??. |

We are discussing Palestine and there are no suicide bombers there, just genocidal and baby killing Zionists.

You keep on spamming the board about Palestine when this is the Middle East forum and there is a forum for you to discuss Palestine to your heart's content. There are no suicide bombers because it is not easy for them to sneak in with their bomb belts anymore. If they could sneak in like they did before, many more young children would ber convinced to blow themselves up, just like we see by Muslims in other countries. Your baby-killing Muslim friends do not seem to seep into your brain, does it, although so many babies have been killed at the hands of your Muslim friends. Wonder how many babies were there out of the more than 11,000 children killed so far in Syria.

Mrs. Sherri, you and the Mufti would have been the best of friends since he hated the Jews as much as you do, and was going to have the Nazi Army, when they won in Europe killing all the Jews, start in on the Jews in the Middle East. Actually, you were reading the hate sites about Edwin Black's book The Transfer (which is a big hit on the hate sites) in which he told about the Jews trading the Nazis some equipment for some Jews. No doubt you would have preferred the Jews not to be traded for equipment but sent to the concentration camps instead to die. Yes, Gaza is just like a concentration camp with gas chambers and all. Where are the tracks leading to this concentration camp, Mrs. Sherri. Meanwhile, here is what the author Edwin Black now has to say:
EDWIN BLACK ON C-SPAN: THE FARHUD: THE ROOTS OF THE ARAB-NAZI ALLIANCE DURING WWII??. |

Hossfly/ aka Silly Sally, do not push your friend, who you so like to talk about, the Mufti, on me. He is your friend, not mine, I never knew him. And the concentration camps of Israel are widely written about, google Israel concentration camp, and read all about them.

You keep on spamming the board about Palestine when this is the Middle East forum and there is a forum for you to discuss Palestine to your heart's content. There are no suicide bombers because it is not easy for them to sneak in with their bomb belts anymore. If they could sneak in like they did before, many more young children would ber convinced to blow themselves up, just like we see by Muslims in other countries. Your baby-killing Muslim friends do not seem to seep into your brain, does it, although so many babies have been killed at the hands of your Muslim friends. Wonder how many babies were there out of the more than 11,000 children killed so far in Syria.

Learn geography, Palestine is in the Middle East.

That means I can start threads about news in Palestine here and discuss events happening in Palestine here.

"...The genocide is for the Barbarian Zionists..."
jiFfM.jpg

We will let the viewers decide for themselves, since they see that there are suicide bombings in so many different locations by Muslims, if the suicide bombers have been stopped by the fence or not. However, there are genocidal and baby killing Muslims all over, but you just don't want to see it. What do you care that they are busy killing the Christians and want to eradicate them from their countries? For all we know, you get down on your prayer mat each day and pray for this.

Sally's bigotry for Muslims is shining brightly.

But he, she, or it ignores the fact that Palestinians being ethnically cleansed in Palestine include Christians, it is not just Muslims.

He, she, or it further ignores the fact Palestinians are not responsible for what Muslims in other places do, the same way Americans are not responsible for crimes other Christians carry out outside of the US.

What we see is a very sick and disturbed person projecting onto Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Muslims that person's hate for Muslims worldwide and blame for acts of Muslims everywhere.

We will not.

Kill for the Jews is not a command of Jesus.
The extremist Muslims are not satisfied with killing Jews. They kill Christians who aren't bothering anybody, only helping people survive. We will not allow these hate-filled Muslims to continue their tirade of missiles aimed at a peaceloving nation like Israel, and that is final. Teaching a child to hate other people from the cradle is irresponsible and only leads to suicide. Suicide is murder. Placing missile launching sites in heavily-populated areas is placing children on the firing line for the hatred of extremists who are so vengeful, they created an entire system around that hatefulness to cover a lifestyle so diminishing of women as to condone their murder if they don't agree to rape when they are barely out of diapers.

There is no wrong in defending innocent people against the constant attacks of people who weren't satisfied with 6,000,000 murders in Europe of Jewish people whose only crime was to work hard and distinguish themselves by earning their way wherever they went. That's not satisfactory justification for genocide, thank you very much.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sally's bigotry for Muslims is shining brightly.

But he, she, or it ignores the fact that Palestinians being ethnically cleansed in Palestine include Christians, it is not just Muslims.

He, she, or it further ignores the fact Palestinians are not responsible for what Muslims in other places do, the same way Americans are not responsible for crimes other Christians carry out outside of the US.

What we see is a very sick and disturbed person projecting onto Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Muslims that person's hate for Muslims worldwide and blame for acts of Muslims everywhere.

Sherri, it;s already a well known fact that the only sick and disturbed person here is you. Oh, and evil too. :cool:

Forum List

Back