Active Shooter UAB Hospital in Birmingham

Like I said in other threads, and I will keep saying it, where as it's time to bring back the hanging judge, and also the noose. Public hangings is the only shock and awe this nation will learn from once again. It's gone to far.

You're actually silly enough to suggest a public death penalty is going to matter to mass shooters --- who usually make themselves their last victim?

:cuckoo:
Good grief... Ok let me go slow for you... It's time to reinstate severe punishment for special circumstances surrounding the generational time periods. When citizens go rogue, then it must be met with tough punishments. The west wasn't tamed by pussy footing around. We had some serious problems back then, and it took some serious punishments to start teaching the masses that if you do this then you will get that, and it's gonna be bad for you. Do what is promised, and not let a murderer sit on death row for years, and then kill them. Make them pay while the crime is fresh in their minds, and still fresh within ours too.

It was.
Republican solution: do nothing, wait for the next tragedy, do nothing..
Actual republican solution: shoot the gunman.
Liberal solution: Call the cops, who will wait outside until the shooter surrenders/commits suicide.

seems like they did shoot the shooter
I thought it was suicide?

yes---sorry----he did a selfie. Really folks----hospitals are
NOT crawling with armed guards-----the security staff in large
hospitals in which I have worked ---------(some very large inner city hospitals) is miniscule and OUT OF SIGHT

Like I said in other threads, and I will keep saying it, where as it's time to bring back the hanging judge, and also the noose. Public hangings is the only shock and awe this nation will learn from once again. It's gone to far.

You're actually silly enough to suggest a public death penalty is going to matter to mass shooters --- who usually make themselves their last victim?

Good grief... Ok let me go slow for you... It's time to reinstate severe punishment for special circumstances surrounding the generational time periods. When citizens go rogue, then it must be met with tough punishments. The west wasn't tamed by pussy footing around. We had some serious problems back then, and it took some serious punishments to start teaching the masses that if you do this then you will get that, and it's gonna be bad for you. Do what is promised, and not let a murderer sit on death row for years, and then kill them. Make them pay while the crime is fresh in their minds, and still fresh within ours too.

So you're gonna set up public gallows to hang cadavers.

Brilliant plan there.

cops are OUT THERE IN THE FIELD----making snap judgements which may LATER ON BE CALLED CRIME.
It ain't easy

So you're gonna set up public gallows to hang cadavers.

Brilliant plan there.
. Cruz already dead ??

It was.
Liberal solution: Call the cops, who will wait outside until the shooter surrenders/commits suicide.

hospitals in which I have worked ---------(some very large inner city hospitals) is miniscule and OUT OF SIGHT

You ever been to UAB? It's not in the ghetto by any stretch of the imagination.

You are wrong...Republican promote the same strategy America has used to combat drunk driving deaths...and that is not by penalizing the millions of people who enjoy alcohol responsibly.

It was.

no----never been there------ALL LARGE HOSPITALS in large
cities are inner city hospitals. In fact all large hospitals are
vulnerable to shoot outs. My impression is that BIRMINGHAM is a large city----that would mean ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE END UP IN THAT HOSPITAL. It does not have to be situated in a slum

I do know it is a teaching/research center

UAB is an internationally renowned research university and academic medical center known for its innovative and interdisciplinary approach to education
It was.

vulnerable to shoot outs. My impression is that BIRMINGHAM is a large city----that would mean ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE END UP IN THAT HOSPITAL. It does not have to be situated in a slum

UAB is an internationally renowned research university and academic medical center known for its innovative and interdisciplinary approach to education
It was.

that makes ALL OF BIRMINGHAM-----its "catchment population"---------its patients are ALL BIRMINGHAMIANS---
from the gutters to the--------obscenely wealthy "estates"---
probably the local suburbs too----and----vistors. SHEESH
Isn't Birmingham a big shot place

It was.

All large hospitals in large cities are inner city hospitals? Wrong! False assumption!

that makes ALL OF BIRMINGHAM-----its "catchment population"---------its patients are ALL BIRMINGHAMIANS---
from the gutters to the--------obscenely wealthy "estates"---
probably the local suburbs too----and----vistors. SHEESH
Isn't Birmingham a big shot place

Yes, just look at all the professional sports teams that call Birmingham home! Oh, wait! There aren't any!

UAB is in Birmingham which is a fairly modern downtown area, and not similar to any other major cities who suffer from urban blight.

There are many smaller hospitals located in the surrounding area to handle the suburbs and nearby rural areas.

You are making assumptions not based on facts.

It was.

All large hospitals in large cities are inner city hospitals? Wrong! False assumption!

wrong-----correct assumption-----especially a teaching hospital associated with a University. I am referring to the USA. The issue is not the PRECISE LOCATION of the hospital---the issue is its PATIENT POPULATION

oh ----ok---I got it-----there is no crime in Birmingham,
no one uses drugs, there are no guns -------the whole
city is one large MONASTERY. I have never been to
Birmingham-------NOW I AM EAGER TO GO -----no major highways near there either-------RIGHT?

Oh gee-----I googled They got drug and alcohol rehab centers ALL OVER BIRMINGHAM------no crime or violence whatsoever

And a bunch of slack jawed fat white guys masterbating to guns isn't a well regulated militia
Hey, four out of five, give them a break...

oklahoma-volunteer-militia.jpg

The Oklahoma Volunteer Militia is here to protect us from the Federal Government
thelostogle.com

You are wrong...Republican promote the same strategy America has used to combat drunk driving deaths...and that is not by penalizing the millions of people who enjoy alcohol responsibly.
It 'penalizes' them by forbidding them to drive drunk. And the 2nd part of your little exercise in partisan illogic is that people still drive drunk.

Forum List

Back