ACORN to infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties...

The NY Times is more obsessed about avoiding reporting on ACORN ........:eusa_whistle:

And please, Obama and Biden say enough stupid shit to keep 'em plenty busy.........

What's to "report" except embellishing some non-story? Acorn is a legitimate advocacy group for black minorities. The fact that you people think they are about to take over the White House (then the country) is hilariously paranoid.

And who exactly said that you race baiting dishonest fuck?

you really need to stop messin up the quotes
or will have to start neg reppin ya

:lol:

citizen reporting is now a disruptive force?

If you were so sure of the true impact of your groups message you would see this as an opportunity to convert people to your side.

But NOOOOOOO, you people only see enemies when you look into the faces of other Americans expressing their free will.

Shocker ...... :rolleyes:

ACORN, HuffPo Organizing Efforts to Infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties

John O’Hara, organizer of the Chicago Tea Party said he wasn’t worried either about these sorts of efforts and specifically named ACORN, calling them out of touch with mainstream America.

“Neil, I’m not worried about it at all,” O’Hara said. “This is a genuine grassroots movement. If ACORN wants to send some of their paid, pretend activists to show up – that’s fine. They don’t have a message that resonates with the American people or resonates with this broad coalition that’s upset with this spending that’s going on in Washington.”

Cavuto explained the early reports of the “so-called infiltration plan” were an attempt to make it look like fringe-group efforts and in some case appears as a “racist undertaking.”

“The people understand what these movements are about,” Meckler said. “The people who are involved understand that they’re not racist. They are not fringe. They’re not even partisan. I mean, these are events where we have people across the board – Democrats, Republicans, conservatives, liberals, Libertarians – you name it.”

ACORN......what a bunch of nuts.

Huffington says they'll be 'reporting' which is cool. ACORN on the other hand, well will see. I'm borrowing from the 70's with FBI and Red Squad infiltrators, they'll be the ones with a 'far right', as they 'perceive it/want it to be' agenda. Those are the ones to 'hit.' If they really are right wing extremists hate folks, they need to be hit. Win, win. If proxies of left, hit them. If nuts on the right, hit them.

What's to "report" except embellishing some non-story? Acorn is a legitimate advocacy group for black minorities. The fact that you people think they are about to take over the White House (then the country) is hilariously paranoid.

And who exactly said that you race baiting dishonest fuck?

you really need to stop messin up the quotes
or will have to start neg reppin ya

:lol:

What? did I do? Oh please please show me sum mercy! :eusa_pray:

Acorn is about organizing poor people to be active in their community.

I just dont understand why you people hate the poor?

Huffington says they'll be 'reporting' which is cool. ACORN on the other hand, well will see. I'm borrowing from the 70's with FBI and Red Squad infiltrators, they'll be the ones with a 'far right', as they 'perceive it/want it to be' agenda. Those are the ones to 'hit.' If they really are right wing extremists hate folks, they need to be hit. Win, win. If proxies of left, hit them. If nuts on the right, hit them.
libs are not able to pretend they are cons
its just not possible
because they believe the wrong things are what make one a conservative

Acorn is about organizing poor people to be active in their community.

I just dont understand why you people hate the poor?

You are so full of it. Acorn is not about the poor. They are for making us all 'equal' in results, not ability.

Its an organization of poor people being active in their community.

That is what ACORN is folks.

You can lie about it all you want but the truth is the truth.

Why do you think poor people being active in their government and community is a bad thing?

Why do you hate the poor so much?

Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, is a community-based organization that advocates for low- and moderate-income families by working on neighborhood safety, voter registration, health care, affordable housing, and other social issues. ACORN has over 350,000 members and more than 850 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the United States, as well as in Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Peru. ACORN was founded in 1970 by Wade Rathke and Gary Delgado.[1] Maude Hurd has been National President of ACORN since 1990.

ACORN's priorities have included: better housing and wages for the poor, more community development investment from banks and governments, and better public schools.[2] ACORN pursues these goals through demonstration, negotiation, legislation, and voter participation.[2] ACORN is made up of several legally distinct parts including local non-profits, a national lobbying organization and the ACORN Housing Corporation.[3] ACORN is a non-partisan organization. However, it often advocates for policies championed by liberals. This political alignment sometimes involves ACORN in partisan conflict.

Last edited:
Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, is a community-based organization that advocates for low- and moderate-income families by working on neighborhood safety, voter registration, health care, affordable housing, and other social issues. ACORN has over 350,000 members and more than 850 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the United States, as well as in Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Peru. ACORN was founded in 1970 by Wade Rathke and Gary Delgado.[1] Maude Hurd has been National President of ACORN since 1990.

ACORN's priorities have included: better housing and wages for the poor, more community development investment from banks and governments, and better public schools.[2] ACORN pursues these goals through demonstration, negotiation, legislation, and voter participation.[2] ACORN is made up of several legally distinct parts including local non-profits, a national lobbying organization and the ACORN Housing Corporation.[3] ACORN is a non-partisan organization. However, it often advocates for policies championed by liberals. This political alignment sometimes involves ACORN in partisan conflict.
the problem is the way they want to go about attaining it
they should be helping educate them to get better jobs
not demanding a doctors wages for burger flippers

but what you claim isnt true about ACORN.

Please show us where you got the idea that is what they were doing?

You left out the part about registering dead people to vote and standing out side voting precincts with baseball bats and weapons.

I'd welcome them, just curious as to why they'd want to be there ? What good would come of it ?
I've no idea...I think the entire thing is silly, but if you want numbers of people protesting against the government you should take all comers.

I think refusing to pay your taxes on the 15th would send a stronger message.

You dishonest fuck, do you think ACORN would be there protesting their sugar titty government or the tea part?. JackAzz.

Well hellz bellz Willow...they must start earning the millions Oblah blah's been funneling to them. Keeping the prez's American Idol image intact is priority # 1.

They did their job and bused fake protesters to AIG...now they gotta pretend to protest this for the big fraud that is our current boy king.

citizen reporting is now a disruptive force?

If you were so sure of the true impact of your groups message you would see this as an opportunity to convert people to your side.

But NOOOOOOO, you people only see enemies when you look into the faces of other Americans expressing their free will.

Must be why Oblah blah is sending his drones into the frey...cuz he ain't sure of their "impact". You libs are quite funny (stupid..not ha ha BTW).

Forum List

Back