ACORN to infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties...

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
Shocker ...... :rolleyes:

ACORN, HuffPo Organizing Efforts to Infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties

John O’Hara, organizer of the Chicago Tea Party said he wasn’t worried either about these sorts of efforts and specifically named ACORN, calling them out of touch with mainstream America.

“Neil, I’m not worried about it at all,” O’Hara said. “This is a genuine grassroots movement. If ACORN wants to send some of their paid, pretend activists to show up – that’s fine. They don’t have a message that resonates with the American people or resonates with this broad coalition that’s upset with this spending that’s going on in Washington.”

Cavuto explained the early reports of the “so-called infiltration plan” were an attempt to make it look like fringe-group efforts and in some case appears as a “racist undertaking.”

“The people understand what these movements are about,” Meckler said. “The people who are involved understand that they’re not racist. They are not fringe. They’re not even partisan. I mean, these are events where we have people across the board – Democrats, Republicans, conservatives, liberals, Libertarians – you name it.”

prolly Cavuto is making this up for publicity.

Shouldn't you welcome them with open arms...or was it just a pretense that this was bipartisan?

I'd welcome them, just curious as to why they'd want to be there ? What good would come of it ?

I'd welcome them, just curious as to why they'd want to be there ? What good would come of it ?
I've no idea...I think the entire thing is silly, but if you want numbers of people protesting against the government you should take all comers.

I think refusing to pay your taxes on the 15th would send a stronger message.

The huffington post is asking for volunteers to be "citizen reporters" so they get "unbiased" coverage. The 912 project website is encourging people to volunteer and has a link to the HP sign up link.....
too funny, sometimes you have to just laugh

I've no idea...I think the entire thing is silly, but if you want numbers of people protesting against the government you should take all comers.

You dishonest fuck, do you think ACORN would be there protesting their sugar titty government or the tea part?. JackAzz.

Shouldn't you welcome them with open arms...or was it just a pretense that this was bipartisan?

FOX is obsessed with Acorn. They reference it with just about any news story. I guess that's all the weaponry they have at this point.

ACORN ACORN ACORN ACORN ACORN ACORN ACORN
BOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

FOX is obsessed with Acorn. They reference it with just about any news story. I guess that's all the weaponry they have at this point.

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!![/SIZE]

prove it. you dishonest fuck

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!![/SIZE]

The NY Times is more obsessed about avoiding reporting on ACORN ........:eusa_whistle:

And please, Obama and Biden say enough stupid shit to keep 'em plenty busy.........

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!
I agree. But you'll notice the GOP won't say anything else about acorn until the next election. Bogeymen lose their effectiveness if overplayed.

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!![/SIZE]

You need to contain your anger.
Eric Boehlert: Fox News and the ACORN Charade

News Corpse » Fox News: All ACORN All The Time

Fox knew it had a winner with the simple word ACORN to get the base all riled up, and it still tries to do it.

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!
I agree. But you'll notice the GOP won't say anything else about acorn until the next election. Bogeymen lose their effectiveness if overplayed.
do you have any clue how fucking moronic that is?

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!![/SIZE]

The NY Times is more obsessed about avoiding reporting on ACORN ........:eusa_whistle:

And please, Obama and Biden say enough stupid shit to keep 'em plenty busy.........

What's to "report" except embellishing some non-story? Acorn is a legitimate advocacy group for black minorities. The fact that you people think they are about to take over the White House (then the country) is hilariously paranoid.

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Fox knew it had a winner with the simple word ACORN to get the base all riled up, and it still tries to do it.

:lol:

yeah, the puffington post and an antiFox News site

no credibility at ALL

I do believe you said they would 'never be anything noticeable,' way back when. They are bi-partisan, and personally I don't even care about those coming to disrupt, they will be the ones trying to 'blend in' with racist, anti-Obama nonsense, but already preempted thanks to the warnings.

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I don't need to do anything for a dishonest fuck,, can you prove it or not DUmmie?

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!
do you have any clue how fucking moronic that is?

no they are clueless DF's :lol:

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!![/SIZE]

What's to "report" except embellishing some non-story? Acorn is a legitimate advocacy group for black minorities. The fact that you people think they are about to take over the White House (then the country) is hilariously paranoid.[/QUOTE]

And who exactly said that you race baiting dishones fuck?

BOOOoooooo!!!!!!![/SIZE]

What's to "report" except embellishing some non-story? Acorn is a legitimate advocacy group for black minorities. The fact that you people think they are about to take over the White House (then the country) is hilariously paranoid.[/QUOTE]

And who exactly said that you race baiting dishonest fuck?

Forum List

Back