ACORN - Not a Bad Nut After All

this country is a better place every time an American choses to vote.

Do you agree?

No. This country is better every time someone exercises their freedom to make this country better. Whether they believes it through voting or not.

this country is a better place every time an American choses to vote.

Do you agree?

Yes, I agree. I would really like people to take the time and be educated on what they are voting on. It's a dream of mine that all will vote, and actually understand what they are voting on. I know, I know.....

Then why do you spew hate based on rumors for a group like ACORN that has registared MILLIONS of legal voters ?

Millions huh? im skeptical. Prove it.

And i think we are more concerned about the illegal voters they've also registered.

He does not support ACORN registaring people 100%.

That is very clear from his post

ACORN has a track record, Truth...sorry but that's the bottom line. They have been busted, and their results will always be questioned whether it's legit or not. Problem is when your a non profit organization, you can't be biased in politics....AT ALL, you could lose your non profit status legally. ACORN has shown over and over just how biased they are.
Get another honest non profit group out there to do the work that ACORN does.

There track record is of being the victim. When you hire someone to do your taxes and they defraud you by faking the results you are the victim.

That is exactly what has happened to ACORN and you cons insist that is it more and then suggest it cant be helped?

How have they showed their BIAS??????

The Bush DOJ fired lawyers (many were Rs) for refusing to bring false charges againt ACORN right before the elections. THEY HAVE BEEN SMEARED. Just like Kerry was by the swift boaters. Republicans refuse to accept the facts and still PRETEND that the lies are true.

You are being completely dishonest

TRUTHDOESN'TMATTER states the following above: "THEY HAVE BEEN SMEARED. Just like Kerry was by the swift boaters. "

TRUTHDOESN'TMATTER: I KNOW YOU ARE IN FULL BLOWN PSYCHOSIS, BUT TRY TO THINK......

ALL of the 180+ Swift boaters that served with the PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and TRAITOR John Kerry in the Swift Boat Command under Rear Adm Rudy F. Hoffman UNANIMOUSLY (except for one sailor Skip Barker) are on record of writing the letter denouncing John Kerry as a LIAR and a TRAITOR.

Kerry's Commanding Officer, and Commanding officer of the Swift Boat Command, Rear Adm Rudy F. Hoffman wrote the introduction of the book: "UNFIT FOR COMMAND" by Capt John O'Neil and Jerome Corsi, Ph.d., denouncing Kerry as UNFIT. And, the reasons: Judgment, TRUTHFULLNESS (caps mine), etc.... (Page 3 of book).

If you are too lazy to read the book....... just go to ANY LIBRARY and check out the pages I indicated.

Their letter, signed by 180+ of them is on Page 189 thru 195 of the book: "UNFIT FOR COMMAND" by Capt John O'Neil (Swift Boater) and Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. The letter itself is on Page 188.

THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER BOOK ON EARTH that will have ANY of the Swift Boaters SUPPORTING the PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and TRAITOR John Kerry.....except one Sailor Skip Barker, a paid stooge (three squares and luxurious accomodations) towed around on the campaign trail.

Now, you have a dozen articles, or so, written by PRO Kerry Dem Party Hacks that try to take apart the accusations of the 180 + Swift boaters.......

BUT..........ALL THE SWIFT BOATERS in the SWIFT BOAT COMMAND (except that one sailor) SIGNED A LETTER DENOUNCING THAT PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and PIECE OF SHIT, TRAITOR KERRY.

Now I ask you, TRUTHDOESN'TMATTER: WHY THE HELL would you believe that this PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS Kerry was smeared ???? WHY THE HELL would you take the word of a PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS like Kerry, who claims he is being smeared WHEN ALL THE 180+ SHIPMATES (except one) THAT SAILED WITH HIM, CONSIDER HIM TO BE A PATHOLGICAL LYING POS ???

WHY WOULD YOU RATHER BELIEVE THE DOZEN, OR SO ARTICLES WRITTEN BY PRO- Kerry Dem Party Hacks that try to take apart the accusations of the 180 + Swift boaters INSTEAD OF THE 180+ SWIFT BOATERS THAT SAILED WITH THAT LYING TRAITOR ?!?!?

I WILL TELL YOU WHY: YOU ARE A TOTAL EXTREME LEFTIST WHACKJOB THAT IS NOT ONLY OBAMARRHOIDAL, AND THINK THAT A CRAZED NUTTER LIKE PELOSI IS GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY.......YOU WOULD SELECT A PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS TRAITOR KERRY....OVER THE PROVEN AMERICAN PATRIOTS THAT WERE THIS TRAITOR'S SHIPMATES !!!!

Last edited:
We went over the swiftboat stuff when it happened. The left always complains about being swiftboated when someone tells the truth about them. Because that is what it means. But they act like it's some unpardonable sin.

I would still like these CONTEMPTIBLE LEFT WING PARTY HACKS and OBAMARRHOIDS explain to me WHY they claim that the PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS TRAITOR John Kerry was "SMEARED" !!!

And, WHY THE FUCK that PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS TRAITOR keeps getting re-elected time and time again !!!!

C'mon......LET'S HEAR IT !!!!!

And the spew of lies continues.

Kerry was a war hero and all government records prove that.

Acorn is cleared of wrongdoing EVERY time they are investigated.

Obama is a legal citizen.

They refuse to accept facts.

This is who the republican base is , people who refuse documented facts and wallow in lies.

This is who the republican base is , people who refuse documented facts and wallow in lies.

Kerry was no war hero.

He put himself in for every single meaningful award he received.

His commanding officer never signed off on any of them....so he got reassigned and went around his needed approval.

Then he started wearing his uniform and his long hair and started bad-mouthing his brethren in uniform accusing them of war crimes. Seems like a traitor to me.

I don't call that a hero....unless you are an enemy!!!

Last edited:
Swift Vets and POWs for Truth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Truth of allegations
A major part of the SBVT controversy centered on the group's testimony. The SBVT statements were accompanied by sworn affidavits, although one affiant, Al French, later admitted he had no firsthand knowledge of what he had sworn to.[55]

The first SBVT ad was contradicted by the statements of several other veterans who observed the incidents, by the Navy's official records, and, in some instances, by the contemporaneous statements of SBVT members themselves.

More wallowing in lies from the right

Last edited:
TRUTHDOESN'TMATTER, The following were the ending paragraphs of my post:
"..........ALL THE SWIFT BOATERS in the SWIFT BOAT COMMAND (except that one sailor) SIGNED A LETTER DENOUNCING THE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and PIECE OF SHIT, TRAITOR KERRY.

This letter is found in the book written about The Pathological Liar and TRAITOR John Kerry, entitled: "UNFIT FOR COMMAND" by Capt John O'Neil and Jerome R. Corsi. The List of the 180+ shipmates denouncing Kerry are on Pages 189 through 195. The letter itself is on P188.

Now I ask you, TRUTHDOESN'TMATTER: WHY THE HELL would you believe that this PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS Kerry was smeared ???? WHY THE HELL would you take the word of a PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS like Kerry, who claims he is being smeared WHEN ALL THE 180+ SHIPMATES (except one) THAT SAILED WITH HIM, CONSIDER HIM TO BE A PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS ???

WHY WOULD YOU RATHER BELIEVE THE DOZEN, OR SO ARTICLES WRITTEN BY PRO- Kerry Dem Party Hacks that try to take apart the accusations of the 180 + Swift boaters INSTEAD OF THE 180+ SWIFT BOATERS THAT SAILED WITH THAT LYING TRAITOR ?!?!?

I WILL TELL YOU WHY: YOU ARE A TOTAL EXTREME LEFTIST WHACKJOB THAT IS NOT ONLY OBAMARRHOIDAL, AND THINK THAT A CRAZED NUTTER LIKE PELOSI IS GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY.......YOU WOULD SELECT A PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS TRAITOR KERRY....OVER THE PROVEN AMERICAN PATRIOTS THAT WERE THIS TRAITOR'S SHIPMATES !!!! "

TRUTHDOESN'TMATTER, THINK ....YOU STUPID HACK...... IF YOU WORKED IN A CORPORATION (and assuming circumstances where you could'nt be fired)...... and ALL your fellow workers KNEW what a THIEVING PIECE of SHIT YOU WHERE ..... not from just ONE INSTANCE of your behaviour.....BUT A CONTINUOUS SERIES OF INSTANCES OF FLAGRANT THEFT, LIES, ACTS OF HORRENDOUS JUDGMENT, CASUISTRY ETC ......ON A DAILY BASIS.......THEN THE CORPORATION PRESIDENT FACED WITH YOUR HORRENDOUS BEHAVIOUR STATES IN THE INTRODUCTION of your INDICTMENT that you were DISHONEST, A LIAR, and UNFIT, etc....UNFIT FOR EMPLOYMENT.......and a 180+ of your FELLOW COLLEAGUES UNANIMOUSLY (except for ONE......who was YOUR PROVEN PAID STOOGE)......DECLARED IN THE MOST FORCEUL WORDS THEIR CONTEMPT FOR YOUR CONTUNUOUSLY OBSERVED DAILY ACTS OF DEPREDATION FOR MONTHS.....WOULD YOU THINK ANY RATIONAL, and I STRESS the word RATIONAL, person believe YOUR BULLSHIT, and your INFLUENTIAL FRIENDS DEFENDING YOUR FLAGRANT ACTIONS on the outside ?????

OBVIOUSLY NOT !!!!!

BUT......

APPARENTLY, in POLITICS, we have a VAST MASS OF IGNORANT and NAIVE PEOPLE.....and KERRY'S LIES is a MINISCULE OCCURENCE in a vast ocean of MOMENTOUS OCCURENCES. So, some acts of POLITICAL INSANITY that should raise the population into unbridled anger......SIMPLY GETS DROWNED OUT IN THE ARTFUL CACOPHONY OF LIES AND DISTORTIONS BY SUCH PARTY HACKS as TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER......especially when they are inundated 24/7 with the Lib Controlled National Media that would make Nazi Germany's Goebbel Propaganda Machine's effectiveness similar to a FART in a HURRICANE.

TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER, you were given a chance to retract and APOLOGIZE for SMEARING 180+ Patriotic Shipmates of your PATHOLOGICAL LYING POS TRAITOR John Kerry..... who put their lives on the line EVERY DAY and who UNANIMOUSLY declared their CONTEMPT for what seems to be the EPITOME of the DUPLICITY of the CORRUPT DEM Party which is now getting away with having the FLAGRANTLY Criminal Enterprise ACORN get white washed by this same CORRUPT DEM PARTY controlled by a semi-black Political Charlatan MARXIST Obami-Salami, who was an EMPLOYEE and a LEADING CO-CONSPIRATOR together with his self-acknowledged friend (the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL MANIACAL. COMMIE TERRORIST)Bill Ayers.

Presently, this OBAMANATION is the President of America, and his most egregious stooges, the CRAZED Pelosi, The Duplicitous BRIBING Deal-Maker Reid, and the other Commie plant masquerading as the Justice Dept, the Hapless John Holder who was mince-meated during the Congressional Hearings re Gitmo .....are furthering an AGENDA that is BLATANTLY LEADING OUR COUNTRY INTO DISASTROUS RUIN !!!

Maybe.....just MAYBE.... America is going to wake up to the CATASTROPHE that awaits her.

Last edited:

How could government records prove it? We are still waiting for Kerry to release his record. He wouldnt do it. Which tells me there is something there he didnt want to the public to know.

And you've already been proven wrong about the ACORN matter earlier this thread.

No one is arguing that Obama isnt a legal citizen. (Though some argue that he isnt a natural born citizen which is required to be President, that is completely different than being a legal citizen. The governator is a legal citizen. He is not eligible to be President because He is not a natural born citizen). It isnt relevent to the thread at hand and the fact that you are bringing it up demonstrates that you cant continue to sustain your arguments on their merits.

The facts have been clearly demonstrated and ignored by you. Simply pretending they arent relevent and/or dont exist doesnt help your argument.

Acorn employees were caught on camera,several times, attempting to give tax advice to an underage prostitution ring. That is a FACT that can't be disputed. Regardless of the outcome of the investigation, do you feel this was ok for them to do?

Forum List

Back