ACLU sues ICE over policy of courthouse arrests of illegals

Any particular reason you think that, other than the right wing echo chamber that says liberals don't like laws?

Look at DACA. Aunt Barry gave millions of ILLEGAL INVADERS a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!!!! That is lawlessness on an unprecedented scale.

I'm waiting for all the mayors and governors of sanctuary Cities and states to be brought up on charges.

They are violating section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. It's clear cut but still trump does not prosecute.

Schools that allow illegals to attend are also breaking the same law and their administrators should be charged too.
No they are not, you don't even know what the lawsuit is about..and it's not advocating illegal activity it is to clarify ICE procedure and policies in dealing with illegals.....

Any particular reason you think that, other than the right wing echo chamber that says liberals don't like laws?

Look at DACA. Aunt Barry gave millions of ILLEGAL INVADERS a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!!!! That is lawlessness on an unprecedented scale.
and a humanitarian move..

Deport them all!!!
Why has Trump not done that?

Time to start scrutinizing their members.

I'd bet 99% are Communist.

Seriously, McCarthy had the right idea.

Deport them all!!!
Why has Trump not done that?
Ask him.

Not a complete picture of the situation there BoBo.

I'm waiting for all the mayors and governors of sanctuary Cities and states to be brought up on charges.

They are violating section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. It's clear cut but still trump does not prosecute.

Schools that allow illegals to attend are also breaking the same law and their administrators should be charged too.
Is there a law specifically stating it is illegal to allow illegals into schools?

HAHAHA. Yeah - it means more votes for you democrats so you call that humanitarian!!

Obozo gave them license to break our laws!!!

HAHAHA. Yeah - it means more votes for you democrats so you call that humanitarian!!

Obozo gave them license to break our laws!!!
I am not the DNC nor a member.... Yes humanitarian....surely you have a concept of what that is...

Is there a law specifically stating it is illegal to allow illegals into schools?

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. That settles it.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Go to a 1 A iv
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id, regardless.
Maybe they could have an Illegal id, and wqhen stopped by the police, they will be immediately deported if they don't have it with their person. ')

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. That settles it.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Go to a 1 A iv
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id, regardless.
Maybe they could have an Illegal id, and wqhen stopped by the police, they will be immediately deported if they don't have it with their person. ')
Foreign nationals are tourists until they apply for citizenship; regardless of how long they want to be tourists.

All foreign nationals in the US, need a federal id.

Thanks for the reminder. Time for me to send another donation to the ACLU. They do great work.
Yes indeed, do they also support all those homeless people I see begging for money that are dispossessed by illegal aliens? I mean, they aren't all Elon Musk, quite the opposite. Pro illegals or not...It's why we voted for Trump, the ANTIDOTE to illegal aliens. It was overreaching, either way.

Forum List

Back