Wow real insurance.

But the Republicans are trying to do something whereas the Democrats have settled for the worst

But the Republicans are trying to do something whereas the Democrats have settled for the worst

So did you have a 12 month short term plan prior to 2016? That was when it was taken from 12 months down to 3. Do you know why repubs are doing this? Nope you don't, they were heavily lobbied by the insurance industry. Do you know why? They can make tons of money on them by not paying your claims and anything that in the slightest appearance be a pre existing condition. Some people who apply for one of these will truly be healthy and not use it. But after 4 months you go to the doc and he finds a tumor they are going to investigate, investigate and investigate.

There will be a pre existing condition clause and if it was like it was before it will read "Anything that manifested or you were treated for in the past 12 months will not be covered" The manifestation clause will get most people. Not a fan of them although I did sell them in before as a bridge from one major med to another, but I won't sell them for 12 months and a smart agent won't unless they tape themselves and you explaining the down falls so you can't sue them.

So did you have a 12 month short term plan prior to 2016? That was when it was taken from 12 months down to 3. Do you know why repubs are doing this? Nope you don't, they were heavily lobbied by the insurance industry. Do you know why? They can make tons of money on them by not paying your claims and anything that in the slightest appearance be a pre existing condition. Some people who apply for one of these will truly be healthy and not use it. But after 4 months you go to the doc and he finds a tumor they are going to investigate, investigate and investigate.

There will be a pre existing condition clause and if it was like it was before it will read "Anything that manifested or you were treated for in the past 12 months will not be covered" The manifestation clause will get most people. Not a fan of them although I did sell them in before as a bridge from one major med to another, but I won't sell them for 12 months and a smart agent won't unless they tape themselves and you explaining the down falls so you can't sue them.
No I have the same insurance I've had for 15 years. But since Obama care it had to change by law. I use to pay 20.00 to see doctor. And no more than 7.00 for prescription now since Obama I have to pay 3000.00 before they pay anything. Thanks Obamy

No I have the same insurance I've had for 15 years. But since Obama care it had to change by law. I use to pay 20.00 to see doctor. And no more than 7.00 for prescription now since Obama I have to pay 3000.00 before they pay anything. Thanks Obamy

And that was and is the problem everyone wants their low co pays and low deductibles and have demanded them over the years, but yet you want to pay low premiums. Won't happen if you keep demanding. You or your employer picked that $3000 deductible plan to keeps premiums a little lower, you can't have it both ways.

Republicans are having to become more and more inventive with their ACA sabotage as it keeps showing no sign of collapse
Inventive? These are 2016 policies. Policies that were banned only 2 years ago that were just now reinstated to help those who can not afford the high premiums of Obamacare but are not poor enough for subsidies. Or for those who are between jobs.

And that was and is the problem everyone wants their low co pays and low deductibles and have demanded them over the years, but yet you want to pay low premiums. Won't happen if you keep demanding. You or your employer picked that $3000 deductible plan to keeps premiums a little lower, you can't have it both ways.
No Obama picked it when they changed the insurance law

Forum List

Back