According to the Bible...

It doesn't support homosexuality, thats what I'm saying, the Constitution doesn't support that

you are simply wrong. show me SPECIFICALLY where you think the Constitution indicates that gays are not just as equally qualified in their citizenship as you are to choose their legal lifestyle.

Well to be fair, the Bass hopes people will folow the Bible, i would never force people to do it. Thats contrary to what the Bible says, so I'll just pray that homosexuals will come the right way.

Please link to that. I don't believe it to be true.

Here you go!

Death to Deviants | New Humanist

My first experience of homophobic violence was when I was raped by a soldier at the age of 14. There was nothing I could do. I could not go to the police. They would have probably arrested and beaten me.

A decade later, I was beaten and threatened with death by Islamic fundamentalists. Two of my gay friends were murdered by them.

Three years later, the GIA posted notices around my area, saying homosexuals would be killed. In 2000, many gay friends left Algeria, as they feared for their safety. This made me very scared. I, too, began to think of leaving.

The following year, I witnessed the stoning of two young men suspected of being gay. A neighbour started to beat them, and other neighbours joined in, pelting them with stones. One of the men was bleeding very badly. I dared not intervene. The crowd would have turned on me. This incident was very disturbing. If the mob had any suspicion I was gay, at that moment of hysteria I could easily have been stoned to death.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... because religious loonies have a history of being so honest.

And if I were you, I'd be careful about calling other people stupid. Just makes you look even more absurd than you usually do.

Forum List

Back