Academy Award winner Javier Bardem said “'no borders or walls”

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Oscars 2019: Javier Bardem blasts Donald Trump's border wall | Daily Mail Online

'There are no borders or walls that can restrain ingenuity and talent': Actor Javier Bardem takes aim at Donald Trump as he announces Best Foreign Language film category IN SPANISH with subtitles.

Bardem's country requires visitors to show their passport to enter and they do not allow illegal immigration.
Oh the irony and epic hypocrisy.... the Academy Awards ceremony has high fences and barricades all around it and the attendees have to show their ID to enter. You can bet that all of those dumb liberals live in gated communities and that they have high walls all around their houses. The reality is that the Democratic Party regards Anglo Voters to be their opposition and they are using open borders to displace them. The Democrats are pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist who want to change America into Latino country. All countries control their border crossings and immigration.

And libs wonder why we accuse them of being for open borders.

Okay, so you believe that this one guy saying 'no wall, no borders' is proof of what all libs believe in and want?

That's stupid.

And I'll bet all the other brainless RWNJs line up behind you to agree.

That's really stupid.

Here's the correct response to the OP:

Its the US and though I disagree, I would fight for his right to hold that opinion.

That's what patriotic Americans say and believe and fight for.

John Lennon had a wall

He also had a guard

I guess he thought he was secure but it wan't enough because someone climbed over that wall and shot him

Forum List

Back