ACA Enrollments Begin Today!

Yes....the ACA.....Obamacare.....lives on. The number of options for consumers is greater than ever and the premiums have either gone down YOY or have remained flat....depending on where you live.

Need health insurance? Check out www.healthcare.gov and find a plan that meets your needs!

Glad to hear it, I happy that people that want healthcare can buy it and we are now given a choice.

Do you know anyone who does not want healthcare?

I know people that get cut premiums however the deductible is to high for them to use it unless it is life or death.

Beats not having it. They get yearly checkups and other preventive care. Low cost or no cost colonoscopies, breast exams,
flu shots and other vaccinations....that is all required now.

And when it IS life or death....it prevents bankruptcy.

Yes....the ACA.....Obamacare.....lives on. The number of options for consumers is greater than ever and the premiums have either gone down YOY or have remained flat....depending on where you live.

Need health insurance? Check out www.healthcare.gov and find a plan that meets your needs!

Glad to hear it, I happy that people that want healthcare can buy it and we are now given a choice.

I know people that get cut premiums however the deductible is to high for them to use it unless it is life or death.

Beats not having it. They get yearly checkups and other preventive care. Low cost or no cost colonoscopies, breast exams,
We could do all this better for less cost under one insurance provider that we all paid into. Everyone knows, concentrated wealth opposes the people on this.

I see plenty of folk who do not want others to have healthcare.

I hope all who want healthcare get healthcare. I pay a $600 plus a month premium, have an $1800 deductible, $20 co-pay, and 80/20 after that.

It's a terrible deal for the consumer and if a person is forced to buy it and doesn't want it, I am good with their choice, none of my business. Now, if you think that is not wanting someone to have healthcare, I can't stop your stupidity.

those that claim they are fiscal conservatives who thinks getting rid of the mandated covered preventative care in the ACA are hypocrites & liars. it's cost effective to say the least ie a yearly cost covered mammogram that can catch something early & is curable is way better than the catastrophic costs covering advanced cancer & all that entails.

To some it beats not having it, to other the cost is something they can't afford. The only other thing on the list is vaccinations, I don't need them at my age.

To some it beats not having it, to other the cost is something they can't afford. The only other thing on the list is vaccinations, I don't need them at my age.

Dude. The kids who live down the street from your grandkids needs them. Unless you want that kid to infect other kids.

I hope all who want healthcare get healthcare. I pay a $600 plus a month premium, have an $1800 deductible, $20 co-pay, and 80/20 after that.

It's a terrible deal for the consumer and if a person is forced to buy it and doesn't want it, I am good with their choice, none of my business. Now, if you think that is not wanting someone to have healthcare, I can't stop your stupidity.

it is your business because the cost of those that aren't covered gets recouped thru your premiums. you think those indigent are taken care of because hospitals do it outa the goodness of their hearts? & if you are going thru the ACA, any jump in premiums is because of the instability of the guarantee that bighealthcare is supposta get for their high risk corridors going back to 2015 & marco rubio's poison pill he put in the omnibus bill.

We could do all this better for less cost under one insurance provider that we all paid into. Everyone knows, concentrated wealth opposes the people on this.

You mean the government? That is the only way we in this country would have one insurance provider.

Dude. The kids who live down the street from your grandkids needs them. Unless you want that kid to infect other kids.

Didn't we have free vaccines before ACA?

our entire system is F*CKED. You know what is not LASIK. Great customer service, costs way down. Know why? No insurance, total cash pay. Get the Gov't out of the system and it works better.

I won't bother reposting healthcare systems analyses if you're not going to pay attention. We pay more than any other society and we get shitter outcomes precisely because of how our system works. Yes, our healthcare is terrible deal for the consumer, consumers are commodities, our system is wealth extractive. It's just business. Americans pay more for healthcare than anyone else on the planet.

I'm not quite sure what "stupid" means in this society to most, but I learned long ago to avoid packs and group think.

the premiums have either gone down YOY or have remained flat.
BULL SHIT!

COSTS TO THE GOVERNMENT HAVE DOUBLED...

Who the fuck do you think pays those costs?
It would be easy to pay for universal health care if the wealthy paid their fair share of taxes. Duh.

Define "fair share"

Half the country pays zero.
Yeah. The wealthiest pay zero. The wealthiest 1 percent of American households own 40 percent of the country's wealth. They don't pay taxes on a fair scale with the average working or middle class person because they get a shitload of tax deductions. Why are they rich? They make their fortunes off the backs of the average Joe. We make them rich and then we pay the most per income in taxes. Why do you people defend the ultra wealthy? Why does anyone need any more money than 1 or 2 billion $?

Last edited:

it is your business because the cost of those that aren't covered gets recouped thru your premiums. you think those indigent are taken care of because hospitals do it outa the goodness of their hearts? & if you are going thru the ACA, any jump in premiums is because of the instability of the guarantee that bighealthcare is supposta get for their high risk corridors going back to 2015 & marco rubio's poison pill he put in the omnibus bill.

It cost either way. Whether the hospital gets reimbursed on the back end and raises their prices or insurance covers it on the front and raises premiums. A heart transplant would cost the same no matter if the person himself, insurance or the hospital paid and in many cases medical procedures are less when insurance isn't involved.

I won't bother reposting healthcare systems analyses if you're not going to pay attention. We pay more than any other society and we get shitter outcomes precisely because of how our system works. Yes, our healthcare is terrible deal for the consumer, consumers are commodities, our system is wealth extractive. It's just business. Americans pay more for healthcare than anyone else on the planet.

I'm not quite sure what "stupid" means in this society to most, but I learned long ago to avoid packs and group think.

which has nothing to do with my post. Thanks.

It cost either way. Whether the hospital gets reimbursed on the back end and raises their prices or insurance covers it on the front and raises premiums. A heart transplant would cost the same no matter if the person himself, insurance or the hospital paid and in many cases medical procedures are less when insurance isn't involved.
In many advanced nations with real healthcare, for profit health insurance is illegal.

Didn't we have free vaccines before ACA?

No.

Forum List

Back