Abstinence 'is not realistic,' Palin's daughter says

This thread makes me wonder if there are any virgins on here. Anyone? Maybe I should start a new thread. Seems a little personal, though.

Ask Sunni Man to start a 72 virgins thread. It's a big bennie for suicide bombers. I just wonder who in their right mind wants to cause a woman pain 72 times to get to heaven?

How do you know they're women? :lol:
:eek:

That is a good question...:eusa_think:

:whip: And how do they know the mindset those virgins may have towards them?

sp_logo_nba.jpg

Well, call me a sentimental fool :tongue: but I thought that was a nice exchange between Sky and Amanda. And even what dillo had to say. Before he got worried what the other guys would say. :lol:

What's got you on the sauce all of a sudden?

I got dumped. Maybe it was cos I wouldn't put out. I dunno, he gave typical "it's not you, it's me" kinda stuff. That's ok tho, like the Phoenix I have risen from the ashes... I just can't walk straight. I'll clean up when this bottle is gone, but I'm committed to finishing it to end the era. And I keep my promises... as you know. :eusa_angel:
It's not really a good old fashioned self-pity drinking binge unless you stay drunk for a month. :eusa_whistle:

do you *ever* not whine?

Do you ever talk to a poster without an insult? I don't have to like it. I'll say so when I don't. If you want to call that 'whining', knock yourself out.

yes, i do. i'm just not a big fan of professional victims.

sue me.

Naw. You're not worth it. Calling me a 'rag muncher' isn't worthy of a lawsuit. It just demonstrate that when you lose your temper with lesbians you tend to use angry slurs. Your homophobia shows.

Last edited:
Do you ever talk to a poster without an insult? I don't have to like it. I'll say so when I don't. If you want to call that 'whining', knock yourself out.

sue me.

Naw. You're not worth it. Calling me a 'rag muncher' isn't worthy of a lawsuit. It just demonstrate that when you lose your temper with lesbians you tend to use angry slurs. Your homophobia shows.

trt to be accurate. i called you a *rug*muncher-you know, like a carpetgobbler.
i don't lose my temper, but you keep whining about it if it makes you feel better. i'm laughing at you, you buffoon, and the fact that you're gay means less than nothing to me. is this starting to sink in yet?

sue me.

Naw. You're not worth it. Calling me a 'rug muncher' isn't worthy of a lawsuit. It just demonstrate that when you lose your temper with lesbians you tend to use angry slurs. Your homophobia shows.

trt to be accurate. i called you a *rug*muncher-you know, like a carpetgobbler.
i don't lose my temper, but you keep whining about it if it makes you feel better. i'm laughing at you, you buffoon, and the fact that your gay menas less than nothing to me. is this starting to sink in yet?

Yeah, it means nothing--that's because you're a liar.

rug muncher:

1. A person who performs cunninlingus; a cunnilinctor . See cunnilinctor or cunnilinctrice for synonyms.
2. Disparaging appellation for a lesbian .

that why you had to forward my pms to all your friends for a laugh. Is that starting to sink in yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back