Abstinence 'is not realistic,' Palin's daughter says

Let'see. Let's not actually discuss our actual honest responses to Bristol Palin, lets just lib and con bash. It kind of goes like this:

"You're a liberal. Liberals think such and such. Therefore you think such and such." (Regardless of whatever the poster thinks).

"You're a right wing nut. Wing nuts say this..... Therefore you say and think this."

Last edited:
Just love how people accuse us who openly admit to being judgmental of being hypocrites for calling others judgmental when they wrongly deny it ... that's kinda funny really. Ange, you said it perfectly though.

Look--everyone is a hypocrite to a certain extent. The game of " catching the hypocrite in action " has about played out in my book. I guess the next step is seeing who the BIGGER hypocrite is ? blah

pick me! pick me!

You got my vote already.

Let'see. Let's not actually discuss our actual honest responses to Bristol Palin, lets just lib and con bash.

yeah, because 600+ posts in there's a lot left to say about an 18 yo's opinion on abstinence. spare me.

:rofl:

Fine. I'll keep my opinion about Bristol Palin's situation to myself. Allie Baba would rather tell me what my opinion is anyway--since I'm a liberal after all.

Let'see. Let's not actually discuss our actual honest responses to Bristol Palin, lets just lib and con bash.

yeah, because 600+ posts in there's a lot left to say about an 18 yo's opinion on abstinence. spare me.

:rofl:

Fine. I'll keep my opinion about Bristol Palin's situation to myself. Allie Baba would rather tell me what my opinion is anyway--since I'm a liberal after all.

fine by me

Sky does have a point with that last post. It seems that the cons have taken to stating (rather inaccurately) what libs and others are thinking or what our opinions are instead of actually stating their own ... that's kinda odd to.

Sky does have a point with that last post. It seems that the cons have taken to stating (rather inaccurately) what libs and others are thinking or what our opinions are instead of actually stating their own ... that's kinda odd to.

Thanks Kitten. I am in the room BTW.

del just proved it. He'd rather let Babble talk for liberals, then bother posting a response to an individuals actual view.

Last edited:
Babble is here for shits and giggles. Does anyone take her seriously? I think she is in a clown class by herself.

Point is, that posters like Babble, (yes she is in a class by herself) aren't interested in our actual views. They'd rather stay with their preconcieved notions, instead.

It's as if they'd rather do some gestalt therapy version of debate:

"Place an imaginary liberal in this chair.

Ask the imaginary liberal a question.

Switch chairs and answer the question yourself."

No wonder Del doesn't want to hear our actual views. He'd rather enjoy imaginary friends.

Last edited:
Point is, that posters like Babble, (yes she is in a class by herself) aren't interested in our actual views. They'd rather stay with their preconcieved notions, instead.

No wonder Del doesn't want to hear our actual views. He'd rather enjoy imaginary friends.

There's plenty here on both sides like that, that come to release hot air. I do it myself too sometimes.

Some do it all the time and that's why the board get so hot and stuffy.

There's plenty here on both sides like that, that come to release hot air. I do it myself too sometimes.

Some do it all the time and that's why the board get so hot and stuffy.

That's right. We're all here for different reasons. I know why I'm here and what I get out of participating.

Last edited:

del just proved it. He'd rather let Babble talk for liberals, then bother posting a response to an individuals actual view.

it was your idea, genius; i just said it was fine by me.

do you ever stop feeding your victimhood or are you incapable of it, now?

Do you ever let go of a grudge?

You're acting like a victim right now. I made a point, Kitten Koder got it, you did not.

Last edited:

Do you ever let go of a grudge? You're acting like a victim right now.

it's hard to let go of something i don't have.

keep trying, something'll stick to the wall eventually.

Back to the topic.

I wouldn't want to be Sarah Palin's daughter, and have my private choices dragged out in front of the media, because my mother chooses to have a career in politics.

Nonetheless, now that it has been all over the media, I applaud this young woman for coming forward and being her own person. It's possible that Bristol Palin is nothing like me, and that the fame hasn't hurt her a bit, especially if she intends to follow in mom's footsteps as a politician.

Forum List

Back