Abstinence 'is not realistic,' Palin's daughter says

Where did you get that idea? That is a Christian ideal.

Even though so few follow it.

true--liberals AND Christians have a hard time hitting the mark. It's not a simple concept to put into action.

Okay ... the one aspect I like about liberals is they don't say nor pretend not to judge, they judge what is right and wrong just as much as christians, but at least they don't hide it and do it for better reasons. Cons judge everyone else as evil no matter what they do, while liberals judge people based on their attitude toward others.

true--liberals AND Christians have a hard time hitting the mark. It's not a simple concept to put into action.

Okay ... the one aspect I like about liberals is they don't say nor pretend not to judge, they judge what is right and wrong just as much as christians, but at least they don't hide it and do it for better reasons. Cons judge everyone else as evil no matter what they do, while liberals judge people based on their attitude toward others.

Horse shit.

Horse shit.

how judgmental of you.

Horse shit.

how judgmental of you.

ok--neutral shit. :lol:

Horse shit.

... what Del said.

Horse shit.

Elephant piss!!!

Libs assess first, then pass judgement. Cons pass judgement first, then look for justifications. Presumed innocence versus presumed guilt. That's the nature of lib versus con.

:lol:

but of course you understand that this in itself is a judgement ?

Horse shit.

... what Del said.

i wasn't disagreeing with him. your willingness to engage in the behavior you decry has a word for it. it starts with h.

Just love how people accuse us who openly admit to being judgmental of being hypocrites for calling others judgmental when they wrongly deny it ... that's kinda funny really. Ange, you said it perfectly though.

Just love how people accuse us who openly admit to being judgmental of being hypocrites for calling others judgmental when they wrongly deny it ... that's kinda funny really. Ange, you said it perfectly though.

i must have missed the denial part. all i caught was the blanket accusation of one side and the blanket canonization of the other; if you want to call that something other than hypocrisy on your part, be my guest.

Look--everyone is a hypocrite to a certain extent. The game of " catching the hypocrite in action " has about played out in my book. I guess the next step is seeing who the BIGGER hypocrite is ? blah

Notice how the cons aren't really interested in our actual views of Bristol Palin. They'd rather make it up and criticise what they've created.

Look--everyone is a hypocrite to a certain extent. The game of " catching the hypocrite in action " has about played out in my book. I guess the next step is seeing who the BIGGER hypocrite is ? blah

pick me! pick me!

Forum List

Back