Absolutely Fascinating:

Hey how many troops did Bush and Cheney get killed amd maimed sending troops driving around in soft sided HUMVEES while road side bombs were going off in Iraq?

Obama+bin+laden+bush+not.jpg

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube

Osama Bin Laden Dead- Navy SEAL Raid Video - YouTube

This is all the net result of of Fox News.

A fair and balanced dumbing down of their audience.

Horse shit!

Records show that the ambassador ran around by himself 1/2 the time and felt like he was some kind of privileged guest. Regardless...do you think Americans in foreign countries don't realize they are taking an extra risk? How quick you point to the oval office to be responsible for one diplomat and slough off Bush sending thousands into harm's way to get one man. Saddam Hussein is the only one Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz etc. gave a damn about. Thousands dead and a trillion dollars shot to hell and all you right wingers can do is point a finger over one isolated incident where four were killed. All of you need to do some kind of self examination to determine how foolish you appear...how foolish you think...how foolish you are.

Cutting through your usual bullshit what you saying is the Ambassador got himself killed. :cool: The only person here that needs self examination is you...get your fucking head examined, pronto.

No but he sure made himself an inviting target now didn't he??

Do you or the other birdbrain have any proof that the Ambassador actually did that or is this another Analfact? Either way it doesn't change a thing except to further illustrate the left's disregard for human life and its' penchant for always looking to place the blame on someone else...in this case the 4 victims.

ah so now Stevens DEATH is his own fault.
And Bush took RESPONBILTY FOR HIS ACTIONS, Obama DOESN'T..
And you my dear look like a hysterical ranting fool with this whole thread

LMAO!!!

Bush ran two wars which had cost nearly a trillion dollars when he left office...off budget...with emergency spending bills. One of the first things the president did was to place the cost of both wars back in the budget. 'Course all the new debt of which a couple of trillion went to pay the annual interest on the existing debt is all Obama's fault. You folks need desperately to get your head out of your asses.

Responsible for his actions my ass.

what budget? you need to stop whining over Obama and start caring for you country and the shape it's in UNDER OBAMA

and vote him out next month

I know of a few family and friends who will vote for the president(again.) The sad thing is that our votes will not count. I live in the rednecked, hillbillied, bible thumping, gun totin' state of Tennessee. It's already as good as recorded that the state's 11 electoral votes will go to the mormon business man who could care less about anybody except the millionaires. The antiquated electoral college was a good thing when representatives had to either walk, ride a horse or a ride in a horse drawn carriage to reach a destination but now we have planes and cabs...........HELLO!!!

Last edited:
He has not put a young American boot on the ground in any new country except when the SEALs took out Bin Laden in Pakistan. I guess Bush getting about 5000 killed doesn't count. There was never a reason to invade Iraq except to give Halliburton and Blackwater a way to jack off hundreds of billions of taxpayer's dollars. Bush was a goddamed nincompoop. You people never use a fact in any argument. You listen to Fox news and copy their bullshit. You keep on telling the same goddamed lies and figure nobody will question anything you say.

sea;s
No, he just put old Ambassadors in a country he help destabilize without any protection and then gets them and our embassies terrorized.
but hey he the man

Horse shit!

Records show that the ambassador ran around by himself 1/2 the time and felt like he was some kind of privileged guest. Regardless...do you think Americans in foreign countries don't realize they are taking an extra risk? How quick you point to the oval office to be responsible for one diplomat and slough off Bush sending thousands into harm's way to get one man. Saddam Hussein is the only one Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz etc. gave a damn about. Thousands dead and a trillion dollars shot to hell and all you right wingers can do is point a finger over one isolated incident where four were killed. All of you need to do some kind of self examination to determine how foolish you appear...how foolish you think...how foolish you are.

What records show that?

Yeah, he felt so privileged a guest that they constantly asked for, and were denied, additional security.

LMAO!!!

Bush ran two wars which had cost nearly a trillion dollars when he left office...off budget...with emergency spending bills. One of the first things the president did was to place the cost of both wars back in the budget. 'Course all the new debt of which a couple of trillion went to pay the annual interest on the existing debt is all Obama's fault. You folks need desperately to get your head out of your asses.

Responsible for his actions my ass.

what budget? you need to stop whining over Obama and start caring for you country and the shape it's in UNDER OBAMA

I know of a few family and friends who will vote for the president(again.) The sad thing is that our votes will not count. I live in the rednecked, hillbillied, bible thumping, gun totin' state of Tennessee. It's already as good as recorded that the state's 11 electoral votes will go to the mormon business man who could care less about anybody except the millionaires. The antiquated electoral college was a good thing when representatives had to either walk, ride a horse or a ride in a horse drawn carriage to reach a destination but now we have planes and cabs...........HELLO!!!

Much of a bigot?

Much of a bigot?

Yeah...I'm a bigot against stupid people who go to the polls and vote against their own interest because of ignorance.

Let's see, he's started actions in Libya and Ughanda for some reason. I know there are others.

He has not put a young American boot on the ground in any new country except when the SEALs took out Bin Laden in Pakistan. I guess Bush getting about 5000 killed doesn't count. There was never a reason to invade Iraq except to give Halliburton and Blackwater a way to jack off hundreds of billions of taxpayer's dollars. Bush was a goddamed nincompoop. You people never use a fact in any argument. You listen to Fox news and copy their bullshit. You keep on telling the same goddamed lies and figure nobody will question anything you say.

sea;s

He just wants to strike but hasn't a clue who to strike. Nothing like annoucing it first as well. :confused:

WH Mulling Strike Over Libya Attack--But First Has to Find A Target | CNSNews.com

The White House, under political pressure to respond forcefully to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, is readying strike forces and drones but first has to find a target.

Details on the administration's position and on its search for a possible target were provided by three current and one former administration official, as well as an analyst who was approached by the White House for help. All four spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the high-level debates publicly.

A strike in Libya is obama's last gasp. It's the final grasp at the final straw. The added bonus is that he will leave office with Romney holding the bag.

Much of a bigot?

Yeah...I'm a bigot against stupid people who go to the polls and vote against their own interest because of ignorance.

loL, and you are a fine one to judge others on ignorance..LOOK AT THIS THREAD..

WAAAAAA:lol:

Much of a bigot?

loL, and you are a fine one to judge others on ignorance..LOOK AT THIS THREAD..

WAAAAAA:lol:

All around me...as far as one can travel in 3 or 4 hours...I'm surrounded by people who draw social security, use medicare, draw unemployment when they're laid off etc. On election day the stupid pricks go to the polls and vote for folks who have been trying their best all my life to do away with those programs.......'course I'm just 78.

Reagan cut taxes for the wealthy and promised "trickle down"

He quadrupled the national debt and the rich got richer

George W. Bush cut taxes twice, started two wars and doubled the national debt again. I have news for all of you. Romney plans to cut taxes for the wealthy again and if he does it's mathmatically impossible for him to do anything about debt reduction without increasing taxes on what used to be the middle class.

"TRICKLE DOWN" DIDN'T WORK AND IT NEVER WILL WORK AND ONLY THE STUPID FAIL TO SEE WHY IT DIDN'T WORK.

HERE IT IS IN A NUTSHELL BUT I'M SURE THESE THINGS IN PRINT GIVE YOU A LOT OF HEARTBURN:

image4297.jpg

Last edited:
If you blame Obama for every single bad thing that happens in government, from the attack on our ambassador to Libya all the way down to someone stealing a roll of toilet paper from a government facility, but do not give him credit for a single fucking good thing which has happened on his watch, then you are just a petty, hypocritical, asshole. Period.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back