Absativelyposalutelyunfreekinbelievable!

He said it, and, sadly, he is speaking for damn near every elected official on the Hill as well as those in the White House.

Since that's the only blurb in CNS, I'll be interested to see in what context it was said. It may be shocking to some of you, but NO bill dealing with major policy shift is a quick read. In fact, that's the very reason there is now a rule that the lawmakers must sign an affidavit swearing that they HAVE read what they are voting on.

Once again, all the recent whining about the number of pages in the health care reform drafts is ludicrous. There remain 16 of them, by the way, which eventually will be reduced to just one. This is not something "new" nor is the incorporation of a lot of legal mumbo jumbo a new Obama invention just to confuse everybody.

the DUmbass asofuckinglutely said that,, right up there in front of god and everybody.. and all the DUmbasses will run around trying to cover his ass for him hee haw!

Once again, all the recent whining about the number of pages in the health care reform drafts is ludicrous. There remain 16 of them, by the way, which eventually will be reduced to just one. This is not something "new" nor is the incorporation of a lot of legal mumbo jumbo a new Obama invention just to confuse everybody.
And yet? Obama himself decried this at length in 2004, on the Randi Rhodes show. Criticized Boooooosh for this very same thing.

Irony's great.

]And yet? Obama himself decried this at length in 2004, on the Randi Rhodes show. Criticized Boooooosh for this very same thing.

Irony's great.
Well, safe bet that nobody heard him say it.

Somebody heard him...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOnYnIDX0Eg]YouTube - Shocking Hypocrisy Audio found Obama didnt like it when Bush Rushed Through Legislation[/ame]

And yet? Obama himself decried this at length in 2004, on the Randi Rhodes show. Criticized Boooooosh for this very same thing.

Irony's great.

So? You proved my point. They're always long and confusing.

]And yet? Obama himself decried this at length in 2004, on the Randi Rhodes show. Criticized Boooooosh for this very same thing.

Irony's great.

Somebody heard him...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOnYnIDX0Eg]YouTube - Shocking Hypocrisy Audio found Obama didnt like it when Bush Rushed Through Legislation[/ame]

OHHHH GOODIE!!! Another YouTube GOTCHA moment!!!

Irony's great.

So? You proved my point. They're always long and confusing.
Wrong. Your point actually was, the "whining about the number of pages" is "ludicrous." I guess it's not ludicrous when Obama himself whines about the same thing.

Nice try on the deflection there Monica but, no cigar this time!

The quick fix for this problem is to make Congress live and work under their own laws. Health care, social security, taxes, etc. would not be a problem if they had to have the same retirement, health insurance, etc. (we all know how they are with their taxes) Did you hear Obama say his health insurance was great (paid for by we little dummies).

Irony's great.
I have the audio. It's out on YouTube too, I believe.

But the Obamaphiles will yell "connnnntexxxxxxt!" anyway.

yep,, wtf kinda context could he possibly put that in and make it acceptable.. that's what makes them DUmbasses.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back