Can You Say HypoCriTe????

Can I guess the legislation Bush Jr pushed through?

Bombing on Sundays?
Give the wealthy more tax breaks?
Allow environmental spoilage at faster rates?
Kill minimum wage?
Remove SS?
Outsource the presidency?
Let Katrina victims wait?
Allow corporations to outsource?
Remove banking regulations?

Am I close, am I?

The bill for the Bush administration | Salon News

"Expected shortfall of gross domestic product below normal growth path in 2009: $900 billion

Decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average from its decade high to its value at the close of business, Jan. 7, 2009: 5,394.83, or 38.1 percent

Number of manufacturing jobs lost since 2000: 3.78 million

Increase in number of unemployed workers from 2001 to 2008: 4 million, a jump of 2.7 percent in the unemployment rate

Real median household income according to the 2000 census, adjusted for inflation: $51,804

Real median household income as of August 2007: $50,233

Of course, the government didn't sit idly by while our financial future was disappearing down the drain. Instead, the feds have pumped in hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars, hoping to juice lending and public spending.

Cost of finance industry bailout: $350 billion, with another $350 pending congressional approval

Cost of auto industry bailout: $17.4 billion, so far

And even though there's widespread agreement among economists that the government needs to be spending a large sum of money on an economic stimulus package, it still won't look pretty on the public balance sheet.

National debt: $10.6 trillion

Amount of that debt owned by China: At least $800 billion

INFRASTRUCTURE

When that bridge in Minneapolis collapsed, killing 13 and injuring 145, we started to remember that the prosaic details of infrastructure policy matter. Nuts and bolts can mean, quite literally, life and death. And the I-35 bridge over the Mississippi is not the only American thoroughfare suffering from underfunding and neglect.
Quantcast

Number of bridges judged structurally deficient: 70,000.

Number of major roads in mediocre or poor condition: Roughly one-third."

Last edited:

Bombing on Sundays?
Kill minimum wage?
Remove SS?

Am I close, am I?

"Expected shortfall of gross domestic product below normal growth path in 2009: $900 billion

Decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average from its decade high to its value at the close of business, Jan. 7, 2009: 5,394.83, or 38.1 percent

Increase in number of unemployed workers from 2001 to 2008: 4 million, a jump of 2.7 percent in the unemployment rate

Real median household income according to the 2000 census, adjusted for inflation: $51,804

Of course, the government didn't sit idly by while our financial future was disappearing down the drain. Instead, the feds have pumped in hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars, hoping to juice lending and public spending.

Cost of finance industry bailout: $350 billion, with another $350 pending congressional approval

And even though there's widespread agreement among economists that the government needs to be spending a large sum of money on an economic stimulus package, it still won't look pretty on the public balance sheet.

INFRASTRUCTURE

When that bridge in Minneapolis collapsed, killing 13 and injuring 145, we started to remember that the prosaic details of infrastructure policy matter. Nuts and bolts can mean, quite literally, life and death. And the I-35 bridge over the Mississippi is not the only American thoroughfare suffering from underfunding and neglect.
Quantcast

which has what to do with obama's hypocrisy ? two wrongs make a right?

Bombing on Sundays?
Kill minimum wage?
Remove SS?

Am I close, am I?

INFRASTRUCTURE

Quantcast

which has what to do with obama's hypocrisy ? two wrongs make a right?

Dillo.. This has become a pattern. Even liberals are having trouble getting behind the things Obama is doing. Since they can't defend his policies, they can only claim that someone else was worse.

Bombing on Sundays?
Kill minimum wage?
Remove SS?

Am I close, am I?

INFRASTRUCTURE

Quantcast

Bush rushing bills through = BAD

Obama rushing bills through = OK IN MY BOOK, HE'S MY GUY.

The hypocrisy = PRICELESS

As always you wingnuts miss the point, but I guess if you got the point you wouldn't be wingnuts. Oh well.

Bush (include Reagan and Bush Sr too) was president, still with me, well they pushed through much legislation, an illegal invasion was one item, still here? Anyway their legislation failed the nation, the working class, the national debt, the infrastructure, you name it, they failed. But legislation in and of itself isn't bad, take for instance, equal rights or voting rights, or improvements to the nation, or help for needy children, these are good things. But giving the wealthy more as the debt grows, hmm, not a good thing.

So now to the point, you guys failed, plain and simple, no getting around it, and thus I am allowed both by my citizenship and by your bad policy to poke fun. Get it, and now have a good laugh and hide for a while dunces. If Obama fails after eight years you can speak up, till then STFU.

As always you wingnuts miss the point, but I guess if you got the point you wouldn't be wingnuts. Oh well.

Bush (include Reagan and Bush Sr too) was president, still with me, well they pushed through much legislation, an illegal invasion was one item, still here? Anyway their legislation failed the nation, the working class, the national debt, the infrastructure, you name it, they failed. But legislation in and of itself isn't bad, take for instance, equal rights or voting rights, or improvements to the nation, or help for needy children, these are good things. But giving the wealthy more as the debt grows, hmm, not a good thing.

So now to the point, you guys failed, plain and simple, no getting around it, and thus I am allowed both by my citizenship and by your bad policy to poke fun. Get it, and now have a good laugh and hide for a while dunces. If Obama fails after eight years you can speak up, till then STFU.

spinningwheel.jpg

fat damn chance it will ever snow in hell or that we will STFU,, go suck lemons,, cause we are going to shove your hypocrisy in yer face every time it comes to light.. now go call yo mama whydonchya?:lol:

Everyone was hoping for a better 8 years. Even those of us who didn't vote for him wanted him to really make a difference. But not this way and not the Pelosi way. His inexperence is going to hurt this country. His arrogance will be his downfall. He isn't likely to be around for 8 years.

Can you say LIAR too? Because Obama is LYING there when he says there was no debate on the Patriot Act. And he also conveniently left out the fact that it got RENEWED TWICE by Dems under Booooosh, and has happened AGAIN under his OWN watch!

Can you say LIAR too? Because Obama is LYING there when he says there was no debate on the Patriot Act. And he also conveniently left out the fact that it got RENEWED TWICE by Dems under Booooosh, and has happened AGAIN under his OWN watch!

THats one of the 2 things that Bush and congress angered me on when Bush was president. The patriot act and the first round of bailouts.

Let's talk about stupid.....

"Illegal invasion".
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama is pure, filthy, lying trash. Liar, fruad, hypocrite, are all descriptions he's earned in spades.

Those who voted for him should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:
Dillo.. This has become a pattern. Even liberals are having trouble getting behind the things Obama is doing. Since they can't defend his policies, they can only claim that someone else was worse.

you guys gotta remember that Midcant is so far left that he is sitting in the Left Field bleachers,farthest row up with his back smashed against the wall.....a liberal dem. is a right wing wacko to this meatball.....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back