About to hit the fan in Pakistan?

According to your own link, it was a terrorist incident and not a military operation sanctioned by the Pakistani government. So you may have to wait for your beloved Armageddon to begin.

So what's going to happen when India takes matters into their own hands? You do know that India is considering limited air strikes against
Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, right?

And you're an idiot for believing anyone wants to see a nuclear holocaust.
Nukemap shows Pakistan's largest bomb to be 45kt. An airburst that sise over Mumbai would kill about 600,000 and seriously fuck up about twice that many.
Don't you think the sounder response from the US government should have been one of restraint instead of "greenlighting" one nuclear power to take "punitive measures" against another nuclear power? What idiots would encourage that reaction? I know the morons in the Trump Administration.

According to your own link, it was a terrorist incident and not a military operation sanctioned by the Pakistani government. So you may have to wait for your beloved Armageddon to begin.

So what's going to happen when India takes matters into their own hands? You do know that India is considering limited air strikes against

Nukemap shows Pakistan's largest bomb to be 45kt. An airburst that sise over Mumbai would kill about 600,000 and seriously fuck up about twice that many.
Don't you think the sounder response from the US government should have been one of restraint instead of "greenlighting" one nuclear power to take "punitive measures" against another nuclear power? What idiots would encourage that reaction? I know the morons in the Trump Administration.

Right. You would have given the Chinese-backed Pakastanis the green light then.

I see.

Hmm. Not the place I expected nuclear apocalypse to begin under the dotard.
Does every event in the US or the world revolve around Donald Trump? Do you think maybe you have a fixation issue?
#UPDATE: White House greenlights punitive Indian measures against Pakistan
I suppose it's possible Trump was tantrumming with his baba in the TV room and some aides were actually the ones who greenlighted it

Maybe you'd be better off hoping that President Trump is as good a negotiator as he says he is. You do know that Pakistan is being backed by China, right?

What's going to happen is nukes start going off in China's back yard?
Trump hasn't negotiated any deals as President so hoping for that doesn't sync with reality. He isn't even trying to negotiate anything here.
And why would that be that? Just Curious….

So what's going to happen when India takes matters into their own hands? You do know that India is considering limited air strikes against Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, right?

And you're an idiot for believing anyone wants to see a nuclear holocaust.Nukemap shows Pakistan's largest bomb to be 45kt. An airburst that size over Mumbai would kill about 600,000 and seriously fuck up about twice that many.
Seriously. Stop calling folks names and just make your point. Just get on with it Dude.

Right. You would have given the Chinese-backed Pakastanis the green light then.

I see.

Huh? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Does every event in the US or the world revolve around Donald Trump? Do you think maybe you have a fixation issue?
I suppose it's possible Trump was tantrumming with his baba in the TV room and some aides were actually the ones who greenlighted it

Maybe you'd be better off hoping that President Trump is as good a negotiator as he says he is. You do know that Pakistan is being backed by China, right?

Trump hasn't negotiated any deals as President so hoping for that doesn't sync with reality. He isn't even trying to negotiate anything here.
Why? Ask the last person Trump spoke to before taking his stance.

DJT has a stance? A position on any topic?

We're screwed. tRump couldn't negotiate his way out of a corn maze.

DJT has a stance? A position on any topic?

He hasn't yet, as the immediacy of the incident hasn't escalated to the point that he needs to. But he does have spokespeople who are addressing the issue: Sarah Huckabee Sanders and John Bolton...

John Bolton Says US Backs India's Military Escalation Against Pakistan After Kashmir Attack

BCabsoptdaily.gif

Five Millions Tons of Smoke in the Stratosphere | Nuclear Darkness & Nuclear Famine

"Following a war between India and Pakistan, in which 100 Hiroshima-size (15 kiloton) nuclear weapons are detonated in the large cities of these nations, 5 million tons of smoke is lofted high into the stratosphere and is quickly spread around the world.

"A smoke layer forms around both Hemispheres which will remain in place for many years to block sunlight from reaching the surface of the Earth.

"One year after the smoke injection there would be temperature drops of several degrees C within the grain-growing interiors of Eurasia and North America.

"There would be a corresponding shortening of growing seasons by up to 30 days and a 10% reduction in average global precipitation."

So ein guter kleiner Wehrmacht soldat bist du: Dem Fuhrer bis zum Ende treu.

BCabsoptdaily.gif

Five Millions Tons of Smoke in the Stratosphere | Nuclear Darkness & Nuclear Famine

"Following a war between India and Pakistan, in which 100 Hiroshima-size (15 kiloton) nuclear weapons are detonated in the large cities of these nations, 5 million tons of smoke is lofted high into the stratosphere and is quickly spread around the world.

"A smoke layer forms around both Hemispheres which will remain in place for many years to block sunlight from reaching the surface of the Earth.

"One year after the smoke injection there would be temperature drops of several degrees C within the grain-growing interiors of Eurasia and North America.

"There would be a corresponding shortening of growing seasons by up to 30 days and a 10% reduction in average global precipitation."

Yay! it missed me!!

Oh wait...coff..coff...hack...hack.

BCabsoptdaily.gif

Yay! it missed me!!

Laughing all by yourself?

BCabsoptdaily.gif

Yay! it missed me!!

It will be difficult to find hiding places in a nuclear winter.
mushroom-cloud1.jpg

Nuclear winter is still a hot topic as a new arms race heats up

"It’s a dark prediction for a post-apocalyptic world, and scientists are still figuring out just how bad it could get.

"After all, no one has dropped a nuke on a city since the US bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

"That means there’s little real-world data for researchers like Robock to go on. 'This theory is not one we want to actually test outdoors,” he says.'"

So ein guter kleiner Wehrmacht soldat bist du: Dem Fuhrer bis zum Ende treu.
so können sie google translate verwenden. Herzliche Glückwünsche. Zu schlecht kann man nichts intelligentes sagen.

Forum List

Back