About to hit the fan in Pakistan?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Both India and Pakistan own nuclear weapons. On Thursday there was a Pakistani suicide attack on an Indian paramilitary convoy that killed at least 41 soldiers in disputed Kashmir.

But looks at the bright side: If it does escalate and go nuclear, at least most of those call center jobs will come back.

What are India's options after Kashmir attack?

44 dead in J&K’s deadliest attack, convoy had 78 buses with 2,500 jawans

#UPDATE: White House greenlights punitive Indian measures against Pakistan, saying it "supported India's right to self-defence against cross-border terrorism" an open-ended term that allows New Delhi to fashion its own answer to ‘Pakistani provocation’ White House greenlights punitive Indian measures against Pakistan - Times of India

ELINT News (@ELINTNews) February 16, 2019

"But looks at the bright side: If it does escalate and go nuclear, at least most of those call center jobs will come back."

Dayum. You really are an unredeemable Ass Hole.

Rot with DJT.

Hmm. Not the place I expected nuclear apocalypse to begin under the dotard.
Does every event in the US or the world revolve around Donald Trump? Do you think maybe you have a fixation issue?
#UPDATE: White House greenlights punitive Indian measures against Pakistan
I suppose it's possible Trump was tantrumming with his baba in the TV room and some aides were actually the ones who greenlighted it

A nuked Pakistan wouldn't be sending too many terrorists to America.

I mean a good, thorough, no life left living type nuking.

Halfway? Not so much. Probably worse. If India is doing to do it let us pray they do it right.

Does every event in the US or the world revolve around Donald Trump? Do you think maybe you have a fixation issue?
I suppose it's possible Trump was tantrumming with his baba in the TV room and some aides were actually the ones who greenlighted it

Maybe you'd be better off hoping that President Trump is as good a negotiator as he says he is. You do know that Pakistan is being backed by China, right?

What's going to happen is nukes start going off in China's back yard?

According to your own link, it was a terrorist incident and not a military operation sanctioned by the Pakistani government. So you may have to wait for your beloved Armageddon to begin.

Maybe you'd be better off hoping that President Trump is as good a negotiator as he says he is. You do know that Pakistan is being backed by China, right?

What's going to happen is nukes start going off in China's back yard?
Trump hasn't negotiated any deals as President so hoping for that doesn't sync with reality. He isn't even trying to negotiate anything here.

I was thinking the same thing. It is hilarious, that Trump has the left-wing wrapped so tightly around his figure, that now if the sun went out, they would find a way to blame Trump for it. "He denied science and stopped the suns nuclear reaction!"

These people are turning into a running gags.

I was thinking the same thing. It is hilarious, that Trump has the left-wing wrapped so tightly around his figure, that now if the sun went out, they would find a way to blame Trump for it. "He denied science and stopped the suns nuclear reaction!"

^ also missed the White House greenlighting India to attack. Probably still thinks Mexico's paying for a wall, too.

A nuked Pakistan wouldn't be sending too many terrorists to America.

I mean a good, thorough, no life left living type nuking.

Halfway? Not so much. Probably worse. If India is doing to do it let us pray they do it right.
It doesn't even take a Nuke, dude. I would never count on your Probability.

According to your own link, it was a terrorist incident and not a military operation sanctioned by the Pakistani government. So you may have to wait for your beloved Armageddon to begin.

Yeah, I think everyone understood that.

The problem has to do with the same thing that happened between Columbia and Venezuela.

How do you stop terrorists from attacking, when they are based across a border?

Remember Vietnam, where the VietCong would attack our troops, we would absolutely slaughter them, and then they would retreated into Cambodia, and rebuild their forces? We didn't pursue them, (because of LBJ), and Cambodia didn't pursue them, so we never defeated them.

Same with Columbia dealing with the FARC, that were camping over in Venezuela. Venezuela made no attempts to stop the terrorists, so Columbia troops did a lighting strike and wiped at least one camp out. But for awhile, it looked like a war between the two countries was going to break out.

That's the issue at hand. Does India send troops to kill the terrorists? Or what? Because if they do, does Pakistan retaliate? It does not appear that Pakistan has any intention of dealing with these terrorists themselves, and that's the problem.

If Venezuela had sent over the FARC rebels in body bags, Columbia would have never crossed the border. If Pakistan would send these terrorist over in bags, India would never do anything.

That is where the issue is. Everyone knows it's a crazy terrorist group. The problem is, how do people respond to it.

^ also missed the White House greenlighting India to attack. Probably still thinks Mexico's paying for a wall, too.

People have a right to defend themselves. Trump only said as much.

Trump didn't say "fire off some nukes".

I don't understand why you think Trump controls the government of India. Like Trump "greenlights" the policy of other governments..... really? You claim Trump is dumb, but now claim he had 100% control over the governments of the world, and 'greenlights' their national policies? Really?

Trump must be unbelievable powerful, influential, and have sway over the governments of the world!

So which is it? Is he a brilliant all powerful leader, whose thoughts and views are considered by all?

Or is he a moron, that no one pays attention to?

I love how half the threads on here are "The status of the US has fallen under Trump" and now instantly when it suits your BS narrative "Trump is influencing the world!".

You people can't keep your argument straight for even two posts.

Yeah, I think everyone understood that.

The problem has to do with the same thing that happened between Columbia and Venezuela.

How do you stop terrorists from attacking, when they are based across a border?

Remember Vietnam, where the VietCong would attack our troops, we would absolutely slaughter them, and then they would retreated into Cambodia, and rebuild their forces? We didn't pursue them, (because of LBJ), and Cambodia didn't pursue them, so we never defeated them.

Same with Columbia dealing with the FARC, that were camping over in Venezuela. Venezuela made no attempts to stop the terrorists, so Columbia troops did a lighting strike and wiped at least one camp out. But for awhile, it looked like a war between the two countries was going to break out.

That's the issue at hand. Does India send troops to kill the terrorists? Or what? Because if they do, does Pakistan retaliate? It does not appear that Pakistan has any intention of dealing with these terrorists themselves, and that's the problem.

If Venezuela had sent over the FARC rebels in body bags, Columbia would have never crossed the border. If Pakistan would send these terrorist over in bags, India would never do anything.

That is where the issue is. Everyone knows it's a crazy terrorist group. The problem is, how do people respond to it.

You raise some good questions. Your history is wrong though. The US bombed Cambodia and Laos during the Vietnam war. As a matter of fact, we so destabilized Cambodia by engineering a coup and installing a puppet government that we may have led to the rise of Pol Pot.

One thing is for sure, nuclear war is not a answer. That would be like curing a cancer patient by telling the patient to put a bullet to his head.

So what's going to happen when India takes matters into their own hands? You do know that India is considering limited air strikes against Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, right?

And you're an idiot for believing anyone wants to see a nuclear holocaust.Nukemap shows Pakistan's largest bomb to be 45kt. An airburst that size over Mumbai would kill about 600,000 and seriously fuck up about twice that many.

Forum List

Back