About that shooting at the Balitmore university shooting...why the story disappeared so fast. Wanna guess?

Nope....the democrats are releasing the violent criminals who actually use the guns...after they are captured by the police, then shortening the sentences for violent gun crimes......we don't have to do anything to normal gun owners because they aren't using their guns for crime....we just need to keep assholes like you from releasing the violent criminals who are doing all of the shooting.

We've been over this. We don't have enough room in the jails to lock up everybody who waived a gun around.

Are you willing to pay higher taxes to lock up millions of petty offenders? I'm not.

Joe, you're a smart man. You know that the vast majority of those 600 "Mass Shootings" are done in the inner city by urban wanna-be gang bangers and thugs who illegally posses guns. So the narrative you espouse is only fractionally true.

Why does someone being injured or killed in a mass shooting become less bad because they are minorities?

I mean, I KNOW the only time we care about a mass shooting is if the victims are nice white people, but frankly, we should take every act of violence seriously.

The reason why so many illegal guns are available is that the gun industry has made them so. For instance, a recent survey by the Chicago PD found that some 800 guns confiscated from criminals all came from the same gun store in Indiana. Once is unfortunate, twice is happenstance, and 800 fucking times is these guys knowing exactly what they are doing.

Which is why my solution is simple. Let the gun industry manage the vetting process, but they own it if someone they sell to goes on a shooting rampage.

We've been over this. We don't have enough room in the jails to lock up everybody who waived a gun around.

Are you willing to pay higher taxes to lock up millions of petty offenders? I'm not.

Dont need higher taxes to keep the violent ones locked up.

Why does someone being injured or killed in a mass shooting become less bad because they are minorities?

I mean, I KNOW the only time we care about a mass shooting is if the victims are nice white people, but frankly, we should take every act of violence seriously.

The reason why so many illegal guns are available is that the gun industry has made them so. For instance, a recent survey by the Chicago PD found that some 800 guns confiscated from criminals all came from the same gun store in Indiana. Once is unfortunate, twice is happenstance, and 800 fucking times is these guys knowing exactly what they are doing.

Which is why my solution is simple. Let the gun industry manage the vetting process, but they own it if someone they sell to goes on a shooting rampage.

No, the only time democrats care is when whites are killed because they already have the black vote locked up...so they dont have to stop black criminals murdering other blacks, it doesnt matter to democrats.

The democrats use the tiny number of actual mass oublic shootinga, 12 last year, to lie to people to stampeded thwm into guving up our guns.

Dont need higher taxes to keep the violent ones locked up.

Yeah, actually, you kind of do.

We currently have 2 million people in prison, with another 7 million on probation or parole.

We currently spend 90 Billion on prisons.

If you wanted to lock up most of those 7 million who are on probation or parole, that number would have to quadruple.

Hard when a lot of prisons are ALREADY short on prison guards.

No, the only time democrats care is when whites are killed because they already have the black vote locked up...so they dont have to stop black criminals murdering other blacks, it doesnt matter to democrats.

The democrats use the tiny number of actual mass oublic shootinga, 12 last year, to lie to people to stampeded thwm into guving up our guns.

If someone you cared about was shot in one, you wouldn't call them "tiny".

I would blame the school if they didn't have armed security.

Except-

Columbine has two armed security guards.
VA Tech had armed security.
Stoneman Douglas had an armed security officer

The problem with armed guards is they just want to get through the day eating their donuts... but the Active Shooter (A term that could only exist in America) usually has a plan and an objective.

I think you know the answer and are being intentionally aloof.
I mean, I KNOW the only time we care about a mass shooting is if the victims are nice white people,
Conjecture
but frankly, we should take every act of violence seriously.
Agreed.
What the full story on the gun store? Oh wait, a quick google store reveals this fact:
  1. The gun store is located in the one of the most or the most crime ridden city of Gary Indiana.
  2. Per the above article the store was willingly selling guns to gun traffickers and engaging in strawman purchases.
  3. The time frame is also between 2009-2016.
So in summary, you can throw out some random fact, but leaving out the details reveals that someone inside the gun store was aiding criminal activity for more criminals.

So when you throw out the phrase the "Gun Industry" in an attempt to blindly blanket Manufacturers and every retailer into the same bath water, you eloquently discredit yourself and your premise.
So where do you draw the line? You know this is illogical?
If someone drives drunk and hits a pedestrian, is the car manufacturer liable? Is the brewer liable?
If someone drives high, is the dispensary liable, or the grower, the car manufacturer and the dealership that sold the car?

I think you know the answer and are being intentionally aloof.
Oh, I know the answer, but the right wingers can't admit it.

1. The gun store is located in the one of the most or the most crime ridden city of Gary Indiana.
  2. Per the above article the store was willingly selling guns to gun traffickers and engaging in strawman purchases.
  3. The time frame is also between 2009-2016.
So in summary, you can throw out some random fact, but leaving out the details reveals that someone inside the gun store was aiding criminal activity for more criminals.
How do those details take away from my point? (I don't think we are talking about the same gun store, which is in a different town). Illinois has solid laws, so the gun runners go to Indiana. Just like they go there for their fireworks.

So where do you draw the line? You know this is illogical?
If someone drives drunk and hits a pedestrian, is the car manufacturer liable? Is the brewer liable?
If someone drives high, is the dispensary liable, or the grower, the car manufacturer and the dealership that sold the car?

Since you ask, IL has a law called BASSETT, that holds bar owners responsible for overserving customers to the point where they are falling down drunk.

The gun stores have the ability to identify the nuts... they just refuse to do so, because the nuts are their best customers and the havoc they cause creates gun sales.

Since you ask, IL has a law called BASSETT, that holds bar owners responsible for overserving customers to the point where they are falling down drunk.

The gun stores have the ability to identify the nuts... they just refuse to do so, because the nuts are their best customers and the havoc they cause creates gun sales.
Again, you're deflecting the point. It's not the brewers that are being sued, right?
The gun store owner and it's employees need investigated. It's not an "Industry" issue that you tried to paint, and you know it.

How do those details take away from my point? (I don't think we are talking about the same gun store, which is in a different town). Illinois has solid laws, so the gun runners go to Indiana. Just like they go there for their fireworks.
Because you painted a picture that included the "Industry". That'a a very broad brush and you know it

Again, you're deflecting the point. It's not the brewers that are being sued, right?
The gun store owner and it's employees need investigated. It's not an "Industry" issue that you tried to paint, and you know it.

The Breweries promote responsible use. How many "don't drink and drive" commercials do they purchase, education for servers, etc.

MEANWHILE ,the gun industry is deliberately marketing to the crazy people.

Because you painted a picture that included the "Industry". That'a a very broad brush and you know it
Except it really isn't. The industry tolerates shops like that.

Oh, I know the answer, but the right wingers can't admit it.

Then why doesn't Indiana have more gun murder than Illinois, you dumb ass.....

The Breweries promote responsible use. How many "don't drink and drive" commercials do they purchase, education for servers, etc.

MEANWHILE ,the gun industry is deliberately marketing to the crazy people.

Except it really isn't. The industry tolerates shops like that.

No they don't.

lower population density, dumb ass.

Nope.....you say they have lax gun laws....that means they should have lots more violence than Chicago...they do not....their criminals don't have to cross state lines if you are correct....you are not.

This is the fault of democrat party prosecutors and judges in Chicago, as well as democrat party politicians in Springfield.....releasing violent criminals with no cash bail, and lowering sentences, not charging criminals.........that is the problem

Forum List

Back