About Obama, can anyone tell me?

Now isn't this kinda strange?
I mean Obama mentored by Alinsky considers himself intelligent right?
Most people that think they are "intelligent" are agnostics if not atheists.
So how come Obama respects Alinsky who believes in Lucifer so much he dedicated his book?

Obama wasn't "mentored" by Saul Alinsky.

Saul Alinsky died when Obama was 10 years old.

Alinsky's writings were his mentor. Have you read Rules for Radicals. It's kinda what were experiencing now.

But what does that have to do with his college transcripts??

Now isn't this kinda strange?
I mean Obama mentored by Alinsky considers himself intelligent right?
Most people that think they are "intelligent" are agnostics if not atheists.
So how come Obama respects Alinsky who believes in Lucifer so much he dedicated his book?

Obama wasn't "mentored" by Saul Alinsky.

Saul Alinsky died when Obama was 10 years old.

Alinsky's writings were his mentor. Have you read Rules for Radicals. It's kinda what were experiencing now.
I have. Don't think it's a very good book, but I love how it sends you guys into fits of hysteria.

It's nothing more than what every politician since the dawn of time has been doing. Ayers didn't "invent" anything.
But what does that have to do with his college transcripts??
You'd have to ask the guy who brought Ayers up.

Ha ha ha!!!!!!! YOU can't prove he did so know you're turning it around...love it!

MY proof is........I haven't SEEN anything to prove he did, there's only the word of people that support him. Since he says this is what happened, he must have proof somewhere to show us it's true.

For as narcissistic as that man is...if he actually was that smart in HARVARD he would have that evidence presented on the White house website for everyone to see. But it sounds to me like he's got something to hide.

Maybe if we find out for sure all of this is a lie...do you think maybe then you might turn your attention to whether he was actually born in the US? Naw...

Actually, i checked on all of that. I don't support obama....not by a long shot.... so my defending him on this is ...something.

My source confirmed he was a brilliant as a law student. Both professors and students with him, agree.

I believe he is brilliant...that doesn't mean he's telling the truth.

i agree.

Why Obama's college transcripts are still sealed. Is anyone on the left even curious as to what he doesn't want the American people to know??

Why would an American president want hide his past?? What's there that needs to be hidden?? Didn't he campaign on being the most Transparent administration, ever??

I'd really like to know who he really is, I'd like to know how he got in to Harvard. I'd like to understand why it's OK not to share this information with the American People.

Has any president ever been elected without this information??

I can't trust anyone that is not honest and open, neither of those words fit the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

This and his Chicago Politics learning are the main reasons I don't trust a word he says.

....yet everything about Bush (and his wife) was vetted out. And, when that wasn't good enough, the Agenda-Driven Big Journalism forged documents and reported them as fact.

Why Obama's college transcripts are still sealed. Is anyone on the left even curious as to what he doesn't want the American people to know??

Why would an American president want hide his past?? What's there that needs to be hidden?? Didn't he campaign on being the most Transparent administration, ever??

I'd really like to know who he really is, I'd like to know how he got in to Harvard. I'd like to understand why it's OK not to share this information with the American People.

Has any president ever been elected without this information??

I can't trust anyone that is not honest and open, neither of those words fit the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

This and his Chicago Politics learning are the main reasons I don't trust a word he says.

....yet everything about Bush (and his wife) was vetted out. And, when that wasn't good enough, the Agenda-Driven Big Journalism forged documents and reported them as fact.

yep, they were actually the originator of the so called, birther... just with Bush's military service

Gee, imagine what a miserable failure Obama would be if he wasn't as brilliant as the left claims...

you were fine with Bush who would not release hiw national guard records to show where he was when he went missing from his base

Bush did not block release of his ANG records. And, can you name ONE person that has EVER been charged with being AWOL from the National Guard. Just ONE will do.

Yes those transcripts are EVERYTHING. If he releases them, and his GPA is 3.0 or higher, will you love and vote for him?

If not. Why the fuk does it matter.

George Bush released his. It showed he was dumb. But no one ever thought otherwise about George.
Except you. You thought ole George was smart. didn't you?

So I guess them grades don't mean much.

According to the records that were released, Bush had a higher GPA than John Kerry or Al Gore. I guess that is the definition of dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Forum List

Back