About implied sex on screen, nudity or simply relaxing on a front porch for coffee it is difficult to understand why some lose it over such activity

As my post showed, there is no genetic origin for pedos. They're the result of the culture they were raised in.
And primative cultures would see no advantage in sexualizing children.

Except having them breed the second they are able to due to short lifespans.

As my post showed, there is no genetic origin for pedos. They're the result of the culture they were raised in.
And primative cultures would see no advantage in sexualizing children.
yeah a culture if sick twisted mother fuckers that need to be thrown in a wood chipper,,

And?

We can study it, but if they didn't leave written records all we got to go on is fossils, artifacts, and maybe some paintings or art to figure out what they did.
True. I remember an article many years ago--Reader's Digest? Not sure--giving a satirical rundown on archeologists a millenia or two after the 'nuclear holocaust' digging up a 20th century motel and assuming it was some kind of group living facility drawing all kinds of conclusions from that. The toilet was of particular interest to them as they assumed it was some sort of seat of honor, a throne. . . :)

The leftist in our current generation use our 21st century sense of morality to judge those living one, two, three hundred years ago. They refuse to cut people any slack forever for adopting the sense of right and wrong exercised by people in those previous historical periods. Or the people of the Bible for that matter who lived more than 2000 years ago.

But when I look at the modern lewdness, vulgarity, gratuitous profanity, sex, violence, etc. that they condone and defend now, I suspect future generations might have a very critical opinion of this one.

Ouch! That stung.

Not.

But I guess it's your best.

Come back when you've had a little more practice.

1117902.jpg

People gonna fuck whether you like it or not
But there’s such a thing as common decency. You do it in private, and ideally with a limited number of partners. (NOT at the same time, LOL.) Promiscuity is not a desirable trait.

But there’s such a thing as common decency. You do it in private, and ideally with a limited number of partners. (NOT at the same time, LOL.) Promiscuity is not a desirable trait.
You need to expand your definition of "common decency". It's way more than clutching your pearls about anything to do with sex.

You need to expand your definition of "common decency". It's way more than clutching your pearls about anything to do with sex.
I said have sex in private is common decency. If you want to do it on the street and scare the horses, go ahead. But don’t think that’s something decent people do.

it doesnt include naked children or exposing children to adult sexual content,,,,

long live the wood chippers,,
That’s the problem right there, isn’t it? These libtards want a society where anything goes and nobody is held to standards. That’s why they allowed a gay man to swear in to this position on the Fairfax County School Board on a banned book showing (with drawings) an adult man showing a boy how to perform oral sex on him.

Libtards have no standards.

How about not wanting to be part of some idiot getting off on the idea they are grossing someone else out?

Doing shit in public around people who don't want to see that shit makes the other people unwilling participants in the other persons' sexual jollies.

That’s the problem right there, isn’t it? These libtards want a society where anything goes and nobody is held to standards. That’s why they allowed a gay man to swear in to this position on the Fairfax County School Board on a banned book showing (with drawings) an adult man showing a boy how to perform oral sex on him.

Libtards have no standards.
all I can say is warm up the wood chipper,,

I said have sex in private is common decency. If you want to do it on the street and scare the horses, go ahead. But don’t think that’s something decent people do.
Fishing that brown woman and her two kids out of the water would fall under common decency.

Well said, from a voice that does a lovely job of sharing REAL values!

How about not wanting to be part of some idiot getting off on the idea they are grossing someone else out?

Doing shit in public around people who don't want to see that shit makes the other people unwilling participants in the other persons' sexual jollies.
I'm fresh out of fucks to give with you fucking Jesus freaks

Forum List

Back