About BAIN? Romney...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
...As All of you know? Mitt Romney ran last go-around, True?

I see all these threads denouncing Romey as a FELON...He should release more of his records, yaddie-yaddah...ad nauseum...

He was vetted to run back then by his disclosures.

OK so far?

So where were these sorts of accusations back then when he was in contention? WHY just this time?

Is the left just unglued because they know it's all trumped up garbage?

Yes, yes, I know during the Republican debates it came up from the other candidates. Odd too that some of them are out campaigning for Mitt.

What's the deal here? :dunno:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The deal is simple: He was never the presumptive Republican presidential nominee before.

There, ain't that simple...

About BAIN? Romney...

The left would rather have the American voter
talk about how Romney spends his money
than

how Papa Obama spends our money, taxpayer's money

Precisely. Romey knows better. Obama hasn't earned $1 that wasn't tied to Government helping him out.

Obama sees the taxpayer as his piggybank to foist his Marxist agenda.

I see all these threads denouncing Romey as a FELON...He should release more of his records, yaddie-yaddah...ad nauseum...

OK so far?

So where were these sorts of accusations back then when he was in contention? WHY just this time?

Yes, yes, I know during the Republican debates it came up from the other candidates. Odd too that some of them are out campaigning for Mitt.

how far did he make it in the process that last time?

Bain....only helped create companies like STAPLES, but of course that is bad to liberals.

OK so far?

Distraction.

*NEXT*

Yes, distraction. Too bad we're talking about Bain, Taxes, etc... It's almost as if Obama wants to run the clock out until November. If there was only something that Governor Romney could do to stop the discussions about Bain and Taxes....hmmmm.

Oh well.

Next!

Yes, distraction. Too bad we're talking about Bain, Taxes, etc... It's almost as if Obama wants to run the clock out until November. If there was only something that Governor Romney could do to stop the discussions about Bain and Taxes....hmmmm.

Oh well.

Next!

Romey has given ALL he has to By LAW.

You remember LAW don't you?:eusa_hand:

Dismissed.

Oh well.

Next!

Why would he want those discussions stopped. It make your side look like petty minded fools. But if that is your target audience, you are doing great..:clap2:

there is no law requiring Obama to show you his BC, but 3 1/2 years latter,,,,,,,,,

We're NOT talking about that now are we?

But all things being FAIR as you leftists like to think as you proclaim yourselves being the smartest in the room, and the most compassionate?

WHY certain things for certain people and others are overlooked?

LAW indeed. :eusa_hand:

OK so far?

Distraction.

*NEXT*

How so? Why would a campaign waste resources on someone if they weren't sure that someone was going to be the nominee? :eusa_eh: :clap2:

Forum List

Back