Abortion Bans do not represent the majority in the USA as a the November Vote indicated = obviously GOP for Choice and Catholics for Choice stepped up

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Voters all over the USA voted to protect a Woman's Right To Choose yet republicans don't give a damn what the majority
of voters chose. Anti American Fake Republicans a definite minority party have no business looking for many back doors
to deny the majority of the Right to Choose.

Think about this for a moment ..... unfortunately these Anti American Fake Republicans believe their big government ways should rule the USA ....of course I disagree. They could mind their own business.........

I could give two shits about the whole womenz right to choose thing but anyone that can't see the utility of abortion is a fuckin' dullard.

I wish there could be a national abortion vote day on the issue (on a state by state basis) in a off-year election to settle the issue for good and all.

I suspect that the bible-thumpers would be left wanting given the results in the few states that have put it to the electorate to decide in their states.

I could give two shits about the whole womenz right to choose thing but anyone that can't see the utility of abortion is a fuckin' dullard.
This is why the abortion-at-all-costs loons try to (and often succeed) trip up republican candidates by asking them if they'd outlaw abortion outright.

Even in the most conservative states, there'd never be the legislative will to get such a bill to an executive's desk, so the question is a total trap.

Right to Choose works for all sides. The right to choose an abortion is there or the right to choose not to have an abortion
is there.

The truth of the matter is that the abortion issue is not as big a deal as democrats expected and now they are hysterical and doubling down on their attacks on the Catholic Church and the Supreme Court.

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Democrats need to realize this. The majority of women demand Right To Choose.
Yes GOP for Choice and Catholics for Choice do exist.

The number of abortions performed annually has been dropping steadily thus this nation should be educating our young people as how having sex can bring babies.

Education is the key not violence by the right to lifers.

SO Right to Choose and education are equally important.

Forum List

Back