ABNORMALS heads explode..again, Trump Signs Executive Proclamation: No Asylum for Illegal Entry

Common sense seems to be a TRADEMARK of president Trump...another reason for the ABNORMALS HATE him!

President Trump on Friday morning signed a proclamation that would deny any asylum claims made by immigrants who entered the country illegally, in response to increased illegal entry along the U.S.-Mexico border. Under this directive, claims for asylum may only be made at ports of entry to the United States. The White House released a full explanation and details of the order on Twitter.

HYjg8U0.png

Trump told reporters on Friday, “people can come in, but they have to come in through the ports of entry, and that, to me, is a very important thing,” In response to the migrant caravan making their way through Mexico, Trump said “we’re not letting them in, but they’re trying to flood our country. We need the wall.”

The proclamation was signed by the President because of his belief that “the laws are obsolete, and they’re incompetent. They are the worst laws any country has anywhere in the world, and it’s only because we don’t have the Democrats’ votes.”

The President reiterated that he is in favor of immigration and acknowledged that the U.S. needs new immigrants to fill job openings. He further explained, “we need people in our country, but they have to come in legally, and they have to have merit.”

Trump’s latest move to curb illegal immigration will almost definitely be challenged in court, but the administration claims this proclamation to be legal and falls within the scope of presidential powers.

Read the Full Story HERE

What are you happy about here? Centralized kingship XO powers?

Yeah, go team.

Any progress yet on at least removing the poem of hypocrisy from the Statue in New York?
Please call him HITLER, his followers NAZI'S, and actually show your demented intellect, and true belief....perhaps moving to Cuba would help you!

What are you talking about? Is this what they teach in the Rush Limbaugh school of how to make folks agree with your point?

So yeah, you like XO's?

Have you made any progress modifying the Statue of Liberty yet? Hypocrisy really bothers me. Any ideas for a new poem we can put over the old one about tired, hungry and weak?

Again...... if they come legally. When that poem was written, no one was brainlessly stupid enough, to think it referred to people coming here illegally.

Everyone came legally. My great grand parents came here legally. No one ever thought to come here illegally.

Only now in the age of left-wing total idiocy, do people think illegally crossing into country, without vetting, without status, without following the law... is what the statue of liberty stands for.

Everyone who thinks this way, should be prevented from breeding. They are clearly a drain on society.

Ey, you mean that Eugenics comment about everyone who disagrees with you? I liked Idiocracy as much as the next guy but the line must be drawn someplace.

You know, when I wrote that I was thinking "Someone is going to take that literally instead of as sarcasm".... I should start a book of predictions.

What are you happy about here? Centralized kingship XO powers?

Yeah, go team.

Any progress yet on at least removing the poem of hypocrisy from the Statue in New York?
Please call him HITLER, his followers NAZI'S, and actually show your demented intellect, and true belief....perhaps moving to Cuba would help you!

What are you talking about? Is this what they teach in the Rush Limbaugh school of how to make folks agree with your point?

So yeah, you like XO's?

Have you made any progress modifying the Statue of Liberty yet? Hypocrisy really bothers me. Any ideas for a new poem we can put over the old one about tired, hungry and weak?

Again...... if they come legally. When that poem was written, no one was brainlessly stupid enough, to think it referred to people coming here illegally.

Everyone came legally. My great grand parents came here legally. No one ever thought to come here illegally.

Only now in the age of left-wing total idiocy, do people think illegally crossing into country, without vetting, without status, without following the law... is what the statue of liberty stands for.

Everyone who thinks this way, should be prevented from breeding. They are clearly a drain on society.

Ey, you mean that Eugenics comment about everyone who disagrees with you? I liked Idiocracy as much as the next guy but the line must be drawn someplace.

You know, when I wrote that I was thinking "Someone is going to take that literally instead of as sarcasm".... I should start a book of predictions.

That someone may have been me!

Forum List

Back