ABC News this week hires rw clanger as panelist

her homophobia was being discussed. Glad to help :)

From your OP. Glad to help. :)

$Untitled.png

They say she was a vitriolic homophobe during her college years and that she's tempered that rw hate. Has she? :dunno:
In his book, Blinded by the Right, David Brock describes being in a gay bar with Ingraham where she crawled around drunk on the floor. All her blustering seems to be for effect and to make more money.
Did he ever write about Ed Kennedy's propensities? Oh, wait. It's okay for a liberal man to crawl around drunk near a bridge, but not a conservative woman on a barroom floor. Noted. :muahaha:

Please post Kennedy's anti-gay comments, and his anti-drinking comments.

ABC sounds desperate.
controversy = ratings and that rw broad will deliver the controversy saying zany things that rw'ers say ;)
I love Laura Ingraham but that still won't get me to watch ABC.

Hopefully there will be youtube videos posted when she starts bitch slapping the liberals all over the set.

she reminds me of Anne Coulter WITHOUT the adams apple :p

If you want to see awesome Adam's apple, look at MSNBC darling, liberal shemale Karen Finney.

ABC sounds desperate.
controversy = ratings and that rw broad will deliver the controversy saying zany things that rw'ers say ;)

Hopefully there will be youtube videos posted when she starts bitch slapping the liberals all over the set.

If you want to see awesome Adam's apple, look at MSNBC darling, liberal shemale Karen Finney.
OK:

karen_finney_250.jpg

karen_finney.jpg

disrupt_l.png

Once again, you're an idiot.

Aren't all you Right-Wingers in church when these shows air?

Oh...that's right, I forgot . . .

We, right wingers are in church when these shows air, but we - unlike you liberal knobheads - are smart enough to program our DVRs and watch all these shows at our convenience. With skipping over the commercials.

You should try it sometime.

Then, like us, you could form an intelligent opinion.

Once again, you are an idiot.

Last edited:

We, right wingers are in church when these shows air, but we - unlike you liberal knobheads - are smart enough to program our DVRs and watch all these shows at our convenience. With skipping over the commercials.

not all clangers (rw'ers) are SOCONs son.

Not to hear the lw'ers tell it. We all love the Lord and hate wimen and nigros.

Not to hear the lw'ers tell it. We all love the Lord and hate wimen and nigros.

now that you mention it :eusa_think:

:D

Listened to the show this past sunday on cspan and noticed Ingraham was on. I thought she was a guest at the time but turns out that ABC has actually hired her permanently as a panelist! :eek:

ABC?s new right-wing hack: Why a network is paying for Laura Ingraham?s vile racism - Salon.com
Ingraham sounds like a U-Boat commander just before everything goes pitch-black and desperate cries compete with the ominous clanging of pipes. The point is, it’s not her fault the ship’s about to spend eternity as a steel turd on the ocean floor.

ABC undoubtedly hopes such a fate does not await any shows on which she will appear in the future. And anyway, it was a few years ago. Surely she’s mellowed by now, right? Well, I suppose it depends on what the meaning of “vile anti-immigrant zealot” is. She may have softened her stance on gays, but she has transferred all of that hatred on to undocumented workers.

discuss...

Ingraham is a neo-con, war-hawk, gun clinging, anti-gay, christian bigot. She makes republicans look bad, which is makes democrats not look so bad in comparison. Good choice by ABC.

Listened to the show this past sunday on cspan and noticed Ingraham was on. I thought she was a guest at the time but turns out that ABC has actually hired her permanently as a panelist! :eek:

ABC?s new right-wing hack: Why a network is paying for Laura Ingraham?s vile racism - Salon.com
Ingraham sounds like a U-Boat commander just before everything goes pitch-black and desperate cries compete with the ominous clanging of pipes. The point is, it’s not her fault the ship’s about to spend eternity as a steel turd on the ocean floor.

ABC undoubtedly hopes such a fate does not await any shows on which she will appear in the future. And anyway, it was a few years ago. Surely she’s mellowed by now, right? Well, I suppose it depends on what the meaning of “vile anti-immigrant zealot” is. She may have softened her stance on gays, but she has transferred all of that hatred on to undocumented workers.

discuss...

Ingraham is a neo-con, war-hawk, gun clinging, anti-gay, christian bigot. She makes republicans look bad, which is makes democrats not look so bad in comparison. Good choice by ABC.

yep

controversy = ratings and all networks know this. Hire a rw fire brand and more people will tune-in to watch the fireworks.

discuss...

yep

controversy = ratings and all networks know this. Hire a rw fire brand and more people will tune-in to watch the fireworks.

Maybe. But not me.

I only watch the sunday morning shows, listen to them rebroadcast on cspan. Don't own or want a teevee. No one, worth their weight in salt, gets their info exclusively from teevee :tinfoil: because its based on ratings which are based on intentionally generating controversy even when none exists.

Last edited:
ABC sounds desperate.

hey Dottie....for someone who "claims" they aint to happy with the Democrats how come we NEVER see you saying something negative about them?.....every thread you start....anti-Republican....every post....same thing.....and you defend them no matter what.....so are you a phony or what?....just askin....

Forum List

Back