ABC News suppressed Jeffrey Epstein story for years

Shocking! Just shocking I tell you!

Suppression of news that is important to Americans?!?? Just....... Just shocking.

Who would do such a thing??

Hint: The scummiest scumbag pieces of fucking shit to ever exist on the Planet Earth -- dimocrap FILTH.

That's who

Shocking! Just shocking I tell you!

Suppression of news that is important to Americans?!?? Just....... Just shocking.

Who would do such a thing??

Hint: The scummiest scumbag pieces of fucking shit to ever exist on the Planet Earth -- dimocrap FILTH.

That's who

It's good this is all coming out before the election, so the world can see what the DemoKKKrats hid for so long.

And people wonder why there is a market for Fox News and other conservative news sources. Sitting on a story to protect politicians reduces credibility in the press. It’s activist media.

And people wonder why there is a market for Fox News and other conservative news sources. Sitting on a story to protect politicians reduces credibility in the press. It’s activist media.
This is hardly new - news. They did it with Bill The Rapist and his Blue Dress, too. Remember?

The 'legacy' media, the New Yawk-based media, do not deserve the constitutional protections allowed by the first amendment because -- They are not News organizations, they are full-on propagandists.

Notice none of them have showed up here?

A little too close to home, I suspect.
Again, the dimocraps in here aren't curious Americans trying to figure out what's-what, they're propagandists. Some, if not many, of them paid propagandists

From DailyKooks or DummyUnderground. Ever notice they always use the same catch-phrases, the same wording?

And if they can't come up with some childish phrase, some childish counter, they'll ignore it until it gets older and claim it's old news.

dimocraps are scum

On here each and everyone of them. Same BS blathering

The new talking point, that "Biden could kill Trump under Trump's defense strategy" is the most ludicrous of all. These people will literally believe anything they are told by their betters.

They don't believe it then

Truly a stupid lot

Here's an ABC reporter talking about it on camera. The network suppressed the story for years.

They knew, and did nothing. In fact, they threatened anyone who would try to get the story out.

All to protect a bunch of shitstain pedophiles like Bill Clinton and Bill Gates.

I watched ABC News a week or two when they were talking about this story coming out and up pops a picture of Trump with Epstein. No pictures of Clinton, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates, or any of the other big Democrats. Only a picture of Trump, who never even visited the home or the Island.

I watched ABC News a week or two when they were talking about this story coming out and up pops a picture of Trump with Epstein. No pictures of Clinton, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates, or any of the other big Democrats. Only a picture of Trump, who never even visited the home or the Island.

And Trump was never on Pedo Island

And like a faithful little democrat the reporter did nothing to get the story out using other means.

That's who
More and more members are expressing their feelings this way every day now. Why the extreme anger over this story?

FOXNEWS is the biggest news network in the world OP.

Why didn't they cover it?

FOXNEWS is the biggest news network in the world OP.

Why didn't they cover it?
Fox News is hardly the biggest News Network in the world. In fact, they deal more in Commentary than they do in News. Plus, they kinda suck as a news network. Bigly. Trump hates them, and I'm not wild about them. The only reason I go there is because the Legacy media sucks so very, very badly. And since Rupert has given the keys to the Kingdom to his worthless spawn things have gotten, and I suspect will continue to get, worse.

All they got anymore is Gutfeld. Hannity can't speak the English Language since he got his teeth worked on. He spits and hisses all over everything like a rabid cat. Jesse Waters is okay but -- Again, it's all commentary. News commentary.

I don't consider FNC a 'Hard News' outlet. If I want 'hard' news, I go to the Daily Mail. They're fairly centered and don't have a dog-in-the-fight.

Smaller sites that are USA-Based are sometimes okay. But they're almost exclusively aggregators.

All the rest are propagandists. Period. Trust me on that. I have known and worked with Media Types off and on much of my life. I know the type. The hard-bitten, trenchcoat-wearing, tough-as-nails reporter who will risk his life to get at the truth is long gone. What's left is mostly females that want 'change the world' and be a part of that change.

The problem is -- They'll work for nothing, or next-to-nothing because they're not Journalists, they're evangelists. Most of them come from money, the vast majority of them do, and they are exactly the wrong people to have in one of the most important industries in our Country.

Forum List

Back